World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th bosnia have got a couple of good draws in the competition, i almost spat out my drink when i saw what price belgium was, not sure whether to lay beligum or just back bosnia. Other value looks like sweden, i honestly think they will be too much for bulgaria

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th Hmmm.. Over here the odds for sweden to win has drop from 2.40 to 1.95 i just have a gut feeling telling me sweden is gonna be super heavy tonight, if sweden is really that The odds would not be at level, But it is level. H2H stats favour Sweden though, I feel somehow Bulgaria will be able to hold the Swedens to at Least a Draw Or may even win here with a surprise. Just take a small bet on Bulgaria On level handicap Gd luck to all & May thye best team win always

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th Just one bet for me, 5pts on the 'any unquoted' scoreline @ 3.15 in the England game. Yep it's blind patriotism taking over. But we have a full strength side and NI are truly, truly awful. A few of englands flat track bullies (definitely beckham for one, and rooney for another) will tear them apart.

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th

Just one bet for me' date=' 5pts on the 'any unquoted' scoreline @ 3.15 in the England game. Yep it's blind patriotism taking over. But we have a full strength side and NI are truly, truly awful. A few of englands flat track bullies (definitely beckham for one, and rooney for another) will tear them apart.[/quote'] beckham could tear a paper bag apart, but agreed, a few of the better players will probably have a field day. Ev

Players like Barbarez, Misimovic, Baljic and Bolic are all the natural forwards, so it's far from being some defensive formation, especially as Bajramovic is likely to take a part in the starting lineup as well(according to coach Sliskovic(source: Sportski Zurnal - serbian newspapers)). Looks like a very tricky game IMO.
Yah i dont think by any stretch of the imagination that its a done deal, but belgium are certainly no value

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th Pretty surprising no one has mentioned Armenia. Personally, I think that's one of the best value bets of the weekend even though stats clearly don't back that up. As far as I'm concerned, Andorra, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, San Marino and Faroe Islands are by far and away the worst teams in European football and it really baffles me Armenia are rated at a 1/3 shot against Andorra. Andorra's 4 points came off the back of a draw and a 1-0 win against Macedonia(and I simply don't buy the crap Macedonia should be rated on the basis they held England to a 2-2 draw at St Mary's not too long ago even though) and incidentally. My head just tells me Armenia will walk this even though the stats from the 2006 WC Qualifying campaign doesn't back that up. Will probably put Armenia in a double with Czech Republic. The only other 2 value bets I'd go for would be Ireland and Sweden. Ireland have proven their worth in a tough qualifying group during the WC2002 and Euro 2004 Qualifiers when they proved they could live with the big boys and beat them at their game. Quite frankly, I wouldn't read too much into Israel's 0-0 draw against France as I thought the Israelis were fortunate to catch them at the right time when the French were still trying to find their feet under Domenech in their first competitive outing since the dissapointing Euro 2004 campaign. Ireland simply have the classier, better players than the Israelis and I just can't see them losing. Similarly, as someone has already pointed out, Sweden haven't lost to Bulgaria in a long while and I reckon the only reason Bulgaria are so highly-rated is pretty much the result of an impressive home record for the Euro 2004 qualifiers. Nevertheless, I'd just have to fancy Sweden to get the job done here as they're probably the ones you'd want to back to beat any second-rate team as I don't suppose there're too many more consistent and professional teams out there. :ok

Players like Barbarez, Misimovic, Baljic and Bolic are all the natural forwards, so it's far from being some defensive formation, especially as Bajramovic is likely to take a part in the starting lineup as well(according to coach Sliskovic(source: Sportski Zurnal - serbian newspapers)). Looks like a very tricky game IMO.
Well, I believe you kojic because I know you have a very large knowledge of eastern european and german football players. All i wanted to say is that a pure 4-5-1 formation(according to belgian press) is meant to close down the belgian midfield and try to hit one on the counter. Very tricky indeed, we"ll see but I have faith in our team for this very important match. Ofcourse I speak like a supporter here, I'm not 100% objective ;)

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th Bet 1 England to win to '0' @1.5 England at full strength.. Might even go for HT/FT ...NI cant score goals to save their lives, they have several injuries today which will give them even less hope...NI favourite scorer today is D Healy @25/1 ..LOL. Bet 2 England to win Italy to win (Double). @1.34 (Stake 300points).. We all know what the Scots are all about...The Italians arent partically great at the mo, but Scotland suk... I dont need to say anything else about these games..

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th Estonia v Slovakia Possible line-ups: Estonia: Kaalma - Allas, Jääger, Stepanov, Rooba - Teever, Terechov, Reim, Lindpere - Oper, Viikmäe Slovakia: Čontofalský - Zabavník, Valachovič, Varga, Petráš - Kisel, Karhan, Hlinka, Michalík - Mintál - Németh Michalik is doubtful. I hope Galis moves Mintal into the midfield and uses another striker to complement Nemeth. As I stated elsewhere, Slovakia were a decent bet at 2.1. The odds have drifted slightly since but I still expect them to win. Results so far: Estonia 4 Luxembourg 0 Latvia 2 Estonia 2 Portugal 4 Estonia 0 Russia 4 Estonia 0 Liechtenstein 1 Estonia 2 Slovakia 3 Luxembourg 1 Slovakia 7 Liechtenstein 0 Russia 1 Slovakia 1 Slovakia 4 Latvia 1

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th Poland-Azerbaijan, not gonna write an essay about this thrilling encounter ;) Poland have full squad to choose from, there's one position in the midfiled that coach Janas has got to shuffle a bit. Mila (Austria Wienna) does not play on regular basis in his club and Kaluzny is a doubt so Sobolewski (Wisla Krakow) might step in. Young Smolarek who finally made a wise decision and left Feyenoord (where he was a sub) on loan to Dortmund is a great player, a skillful and fast winger. He's the son of Wlodzimierz Smolarek, ex-national player, Bageshot might recall this name :) he scored in Mexico 86' in Poland-Portugal 1-0 :) ah memories... Poland: Dudek - Baszczyński, Bąk, Kłos, Rząsa - Kosowski (Smolarek), Kałużny (Sobolewski), Szymkowiak, Krzynówek - Żurawski, Frankowski Azerbaijan: Hasanzadze - Amirbekow, Sadygow, K. Gulijew, Chadżijew, Kerimow - Szukurow, Ponomariow, I. Gurbanow, Nabijew - G. Gurbanow. Can't see us crushing the Azers tbh. two things: after the winter break we always play some mediocre footie and second, we struggle playing at home as strong favourites versus minnows because we prefer to play with the counters, simply they close the shop and play behind the ball.( 0-1 at home to Latvia in last quals was a huuuge upset) We played Azerbaijan only twice, a few years back: at home 1-0, away 0-0. i'd be happy with any win but a lowscoring game is on the cards here. UNDER 3 @2.0 @ Pinnacle looks good (with stake returned in case 3 goals scored)

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th I think backing England to win 2-0 or 3-0 is a very good bet. It pays out around 5/2 overall. 11/2 for 2-0 and 6/1 for 3-0 at Totesport. I dont think England will thrash Northern ireland, they dont seem to lose heavily but obviously they have much trouble finding the net. Comfortable but not emphatic win for me here.

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th So far England to win to '0' has come good @1.5. Waiting on Italy now to win this one against the sweaties.... .. Im gonna look at other possible good bets for the day. I will be back.. with others.... I am under the influence of Alcohol right now so sometimes my bets get abit silly. But i have been on a good streak lately so please take note............

Just one bet for me' date=' 5pts on the 'any unquoted' scoreline @ 3.15 in the England game. Yep it's blind patriotism taking over. But we have a full strength side and NI are truly, truly awful. A few of englands flat track bullies (definitely beckham for one, and rooney for another) will tear them apart.[/quote'] never in doubt:dude apart from when it was 0-0 at half-time:o

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th I have seen a good bet tonight.. Italy to win to '0' @1.75..Im waiting on the Italians to win to take my £300 double with England to take away £403 in total..... A successful bet with the Engilsh to win to '0' which i got @1.5..... but as previously, I am going to stick it on the Italians to win to '0' against the Jocks(Scotland) @1.75. Even more tempting..!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaa. What a day..!!! Yeeeehaaaaaaaaaa

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th Really like the look of the Dutch at 2.38 to win here with Betfair! Romania have had to call on loads of players who have withdrawn from international football due to retirement. Holland for me! Especially with Robben and Van Nistelrooy back. Oh and just for the sake of it. New manager and you never know, Scotland to beat Italy at 24/1 Betfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th Fingers crossed on Slovakia Snyena :hope Nice one Alcoholic so far so good. No disrespect to you and your bet but im hoping for a famous scottish flukey goal just before halftime and then us holding on for a famous 1-1 draw :) Go on the Scots and Mexico :)

Fingers crossed on Slovakia Snyena :hope
Cheers Komp, it ended Estonia 1 Slovakia 2 so I am delighted (published my tip in the Snyena system thread and on the Sports Punter page and my heart bleeds if people follow my losing tips).

Re: World Cup European Qualifiers Sat 26th That 'any unquoted score' bet might be a good shout on wednesday, Paul, cos Azerbaijan are 6 down to Poland with over 20 minutes left, & are apparently looking for white sticks.........Hills'll probably cover themselves by printing the shop coupon on A3!!

a lowscoring game is on the cards here. UNDER 3 @2.0 @ Pinnacle looks good (with stake returned in case 3 goals scored)
FTPoland [8 - 0] Azerbaijan
11'[1 - 0]T. Frankowski goal.gif
16'[2 - 0]Hadzhief (o.g.) goal.gif
26'Szukurow yellow.gif
41'[3 - 0]K. Kosowski goal.gif
63'[4 - 0]T. Frankowski goal.gif
66'[5 - 0]T. Frankowski goal.gif
72'[6 - 0]J. Krzynowek goal.gif
75'M. Gurbanov yellow.gif
85'[7 - 0]Saganowski goal.gif
89'[8 - 0]Saganowski goal.gif
that has got to be the worst tip ever :lol

ah well, fcuk it. total demolition :clap +8 goals :nana bet you lot won't see 8-0 in Newcastle :tongue2
I bet the own goal really took the shine of that win. :tongue2 I watched part of the second-half during half-time in the Ireland match and couldn't believe how bad they were at defending.

correct scores time again ! getting difficult now, as the minnows start to get a few shock results. Saturday: England v N.Ireland 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Italy v Scotland 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Armenia v Andorra 0-0, 1-0, 2-0 Denmark v Kazakhstan 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Poland v Azerbaijan 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Liechtstein v Russia 0-2, 0-3, 1-2 5 of those, 270 trebles. past results : http://www.rdasilva.demon.co.uk/
Nice shortlist there swamp. Hope you went for the right selection out of those 6 , with the russia game in there! 4 out of those 6 were right. I posted my correct score multiples in the weekend bets threads earlier. http://www.punterslounge.com/showthread.php?t=13755 and had did well, 2 sets of trebles. I think a bit of research before getting the international correct score thread going for Wednesday's round. :ok