November 4 - November 11

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: November 4 - November 10 anyone else strongly fancy Ferrer over Berdych? part of me feels like Ferrer could tell early on he wasn't going to get the best of Rafa today and he conserved energy knowing he would need to return to the court today. the conditions certainly favor Ferrer and Berdych lost to Ferrer last couple meetings. odds on Ferrer look fair enough and im contemplating taking a strong position on the spaniard

Re: November 4 - November 10 i think berdych might prove hard to over come. ferrer was really poor against nadal. berdych was solid in the 2nd and 3rd set against stan. ferrer was struggling against nadal on his serve again. berdych hit like 9 aces in the third set alone or something? given ferrer has been playing so much tennis i think he might just want to get this season done with early on. Also he has lost 3 finals in a row? that takes something out of you mentally as well..

Re: November 4 - November 10 (Wawrinka to take a set from Nadal) x (Berdych - Ferrer is going to be a three setter) @5,55 local bookie (2/10) I need money :-) OK, seriously. Both legs are IMO the most likely outcomes of the respective matches and both are priced well above 2,00 odds. Wawarinka played superb tennis against Berdych, and is going to be much tougher opponent that Ferrer. Ferrer in the Nadal's match was really weak, probably tired, and it was apparent that he mentally gave up before the match actually started. Stan enjoys his apperance in London, and his win ower Berdy should have added to his confidence. Nadal does not play the best tennis on indoor-hard, lost to Tsonga in London 2011 and evem Mardy Fish took a set off him two years ago. I trust Stan in his current form. That being said, Berdy has more chances on Ferrer today than he had last week. But we all know Berdy - he is the excellent example of a choker, and unless Ferrer plays on a wheelchair, he would be unable to crush him 2-0. All 4 matches these two played on I-Hard went to three sets, and I do not see the reason for this to change today. You can split these two bets, but I decided to take somewhat higher risk and combine them into a parlay. Edit - all 4 matches went to three sets, but the one played at DC last year did not mean Berdy took a set, LOL. Should have been more careful when reading the stats :-) However, I still think this will go the distance.

Re: November 4 - November 10 Back Tomas Berdych to beat David Ferrer for a 2/10 stake at 2.10 with Pinnacle At odds against, Berdych looks like the right pick here. Ferrer looked tired yesterday and I am not sure that he will be able to stage yet another comeback against Berdych if he falls behind at some point. There is hardly any pressure on Berdych at this point and he was actually fairly okay against Wawrinka, so I think that he might be able to get the job done today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/berdych-vs-ferrer-betting-tomas-berdych-to-crush-ferrer-s-hopes-of-doing-well-in-london Back Rafael Nadal (-4) to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 2/10 stake at 1.87 with Pinnacle Wawrinka should be a tougher opponent for Nadal than Ferrer was yesterday, but, for some reason, he tends to fall apart whenever he has to face the Spaniard. Yes, this might be the day to turn things around, but I am not sure that things will turn out well for the Swiss number two today, so I am going to go against him on the handicap line here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nadal-vs-wawrinka-betting-rafael-nadal-to-demolish-stanislas-wawrinka-once-again

Re: November 4 - November 11 Back Roger Federer (-3.5) to beat Richard Gasquet for a 2/10 stake at 1.90 with Pinnacle As far as I am concerned, Gasquet has already missed his chance to make an impact this week. Roger Federer hasn't and I do expect him to send a clear message to Juan Martin del Potro by beating Richard Gasquet easily in the first singles match of the day. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/federer-vs-gasquet-betting-roger-federer-can-get-into-a-good-position-in-his-group-by-beating-richard-gasquet- Back Fyrstenberg/Matkowski to beat Dodig/Melo for a 2/10 stake at 2.75 with Bet365 Dodig and Melo simply look a bit overrated after their victory against the Bryan brothers. That was a massive win, of course, but the odds that are on offer for their victory today just look a bit off really, especially given the format of the game. Fyrstenberg and Matkowski are good enough to beat them, that much is clear. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fyrstenberg-matkowski-vs-dodig-melo-betting-mariusz-fyrstenberg-and-marcin-matkowski-look-value-in-the-atp-world-tour-finals-tod

Re: November 4 - November 11 Gasquet to take a set @5/4 and Gasquet to win@11/4. paddy powers I just feel today RG can step it up againt the GOAT. Fed is not getting any younger and it is beginning to show, Gazz is a superb indoor player and if he puts it all together today he can do it, I would be surprised if he doesnt at least take a set.

Re: November 4 - November 11 Back David Ferrer (+1.5 sets) to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 2/10 stake at 1.70 with Unibet Wawrinka deserves to be the favorite here, but I wouldn't want to write Ferrer off completely. He is not going to give up before the match actually starts and he still has something to play for, so he should have every chance of taking a set off the Swiss number two today. Wawrinka has never been the player you could trust in pressure situations, after all. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ferrer-vs-wawrinka-betting-david-ferrer-shouldn-t-be-written-off-completely-on-friday Back Marrero/Verdasco to beat Peya/Soares for a 2/10 stake at 2.06 with Pinnacle The Spaniards have been the most impressive duo of them all so far this week, so I would have the odds the other way around here really. Peya and Soares haven't really hit their best so far, so they should certainly be there for the taking today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/marrero-verdasco-vs-peya-soares-betting-the-spanish-duo-has-what-it-takes-to-win-yet-another-match-in-london

Re: November 4 - November 11 Wawrinka v Ferrer - Tie-break in match: No @ 5/6 with Ladbrokes Wawrinka may have had two tie-breaks with Nadal in his last match, but Ferrer hasn't played in one since beating Pospisil in his first match in Beijing, which was 19 matches ago. Given there is a high possibility that Ferrer will not be at full intensity here as he cannot reach the semi finals, this must reduce the prospects of a tie-break also.

Re: November 4 - November 11 Sorry I was away for a while, was trying to set mind straight and I hope I managed to do so. I have two tips in store today. Ferrer David - Wawrinka Stanislas Stan the man is in great form and he is playing against Ferrer, one of the best, if not the best, athlete on ATP, but long season is starting to take it's toll as it seems. Both of these two players had amazing seasons, Wawa made couple of amazing matches against top players and ticket to London confirms how well he performed. He lost to Nadal in last match and he made him go to his limits, if he manages and breaks that psychical barrier he has in his mind when playing against big names, door to Top 5 on ATP will be open for him. Nadal has beat him with 2-0, but both sets were decided in tiebreak and that tells me his brain is improving along with his body and he might even go to the Finals here! Ferrer had amazing season of his own but fatigue is slowly kicking in. He lost 3 matches in a row with 2-0 (Djokovic, Nadal and Berdych, I really expected him to win against Tomas) but it's obvious he can't push it any more and he can be very happy with what he has accomplished this season. These two have met 11 times so far, and Spaniard has upper hand in H2H with 7 to 4 scoreline. Last time they've played, Wawa won on clay 2-0 and with the current motivation, I expect Wawa to take 2-0 from Ferrer today easily. I will be on Wawrinka 2-0 @ 2.2 with BetVictor! ------------------------ Nadal Rafael - Berdych Tomas Another onesided event for me in London ATP World Tour Finals! World number one will play against world number 6. What a season Rafa has had! 79 matches so far and only 6 losses! Recaliming top spot on ATP tour shows how good is he and how good form he is in nowadays! He has met with Tomas on 20 occasions and Spaniard won 17, including last 5 without losing a single set! In the last 10 matches, Nadal only dropped two, one to Del Potro and one to Ferrer. As i see it, this should be simple stuff for him. Tomas had good season as well, not as good as Rafa, but still good. He played 80 matches so far and he won 56 of those. In the last 10 matches he lost 5 (to Nadal as he retired, to Almagro, to Karlovic, to Ferrer and Wawrinka). He is good player but I wouldn't say he is in top form and if we add that Wawrinka is most likely to win against Ferrer, even victory here won't matter as Wawrinka and Nadal will go trough from this group and Nadal will have additional portion of motivation to be as far away from Novak as possible before the next season. Nadal 2-0 @ 1.7 with BetVictor! Good luck fellas!

Re: November 4 - November 11 David Ferrer (+3.5) vs Stanislas Wawrinka @ 1.94 188bet - True,Ferrer has lost every chance for semis and Wawrinka will be there if he wins here but Ferrer is the last guy who should bother with calculations and throw his towel. He has spent really a lot of playing time recently and fatigue did costed him in that match against Berdych but i do expect him here to get a set off swiss player at least. Wawrinka played great tennis against Nadal in second round bringing spaniard twice to the tie break but there we could see his well known mental inability to finish against big players. I expect him to have problems here with pressure on his shoulders and Ferrer should grind at least one set, so i'm taking +3.5 games handicap, think it will be enough. GL

Re: November 4 - November 11 Don't know why are people questioning Ferrer's motivation in this match... This tournament brings a lots of atp points and prize money, and Ferrer defends 400 points from last year(each win brings 200 pts), also each win brings $140K. That's the ammount which finalists of some 250 points tournament earns.

Re: November 4 - November 11 Definitely Ferrer will not surender so easily, Stan the man is not so mentaly strong. I will wait in play betting but definitely Ferrer will not surender and Stan will have to do his best to take this. With this line Stan is to big risk.

Re: November 4 - November 11 I never said he will surrender, but losing 2-0 to Berdych tells that he has fatigue problems. Tomas is not in great form and we all know how good athletic abilities lie within Ferrer. He has played more matches this season than any other player on ATP and you have to give him credit for that. It has been very long season for him.

Re: November 4 - November 11 Back Roger Federer to beat Juan Martin del Potro for a 2/10 stake at 2.10 with Unibet I would say that Federer has been the better player of the two so far in this event, so I am more than happy to back him here at odds against. It will be a great match no doubt, but the current form of the two should be the deciding factor and that is where Federer should have the edge today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/federer-vs-del-potro-betting-roger-federer-should-fancy-his-chances-against-juan-martin-del-potro-on-saturday Back Fyrstenberg/Matkowski (+1.5 sets) to beat Bryan/Bryan for a 2/10 stake at 2.29 with Paddy Power The Bryans have been far from their best so far in this event, so I wouldn't be surprised by seeing the Poles taking a set off them today. After all, they managed to win a set against the Americans back in Paris last week - and many times before that as well. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fyrstenberg-matkowski-vs-bryan-bryan-the-americans-look-slightly-overrated-for-the-third-time-in-a-row-

Re: November 4 - November 11 Novak Djokovic v Richard Gasquet Not much to say here except that i expect Djokovic to finish this one as soon as possible. He already spent a lot of time on court this week playing two long and exhausting 3-setters against Del Potro and Federer. He clinched the top spot for sure, despite the loss here or the other results but still there are bonuses to win and points as well for each win so no doubt about his motivation here. Richard was so far an easy matchup for him, Djokovic won 7 times in last 3 years, 6 time on hardcourts and only once out of 6 times he won this line wasn't crossed. Dont want to underestimate Gasquet, he's a solid player for sure but here he has nothing to hope for. I except double break in at least one of two sets, hopefully it will be enough to cover this line. GL Under 19 @ 1.91 SBO

Re: November 4 - November 11 Back Roger Federer to beat Rafael Nadal for a 2/10 stake at 3.50 with Pinnacle Yep, I do think that Federer will have a legitimate shot at beating the Spaniard today. He lost his focus on a few occasions against Juan Martin del Potro, but the comeback was very impressive and the conditions will suit him more than they will suit Nadal. And, well, the Spaniard hasn't been able to find his rhythm so far in this tournament, letting Wawrinka back into the contest in both sets before struggling in his match against Tomas Berdych on Friday. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/federer-vs-nadal-betting-roger-federer-can-shine-in-his-semifinal-match-against-rafael-nadal Back Stanislas Wawrinka (+1.5 sets) to beat Novak Djokovic for a 2/10 stake at 2.50 with BetVictor Djokovic hasn't been able to hit his best so far in this tournament, so I am not sure where these odds are coming from really. Wawrinka probably doesn't have what it takes to beat him right now, but he is playing well enough to take a set off the Serb today, especially since he should feel no pressure on this particular occasion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wawrinka-vs-djokovic-betting-stanislas-wawrinka-shouldn-t-be-underestimated-on-his-semifinal-debut

Re: November 4 - November 11 Back Stanislas Wawrinka to win First Set at 4.20 with >Boylesports (4.0 available elsewhere) Similar to above, I don't know what the bookies are smoking with this price. In their last 10 matches (since 2009) Stan has won the first set 4 times, including their two epics this year in the Aus and US Opens - 6-1 and 6-2 respectively.) But the real key for me is that Djokovic is showing signs of tiredness. With Wawrinka getting an extra day of rest, he would have wanted to get yesterday's match over with quickly but was unable to stop Gasquet taking him to a third set (and the first set was a tiebreak). These are not good signs. I expect Wawrinka to come out the gates quickly, as he usually does, and Djokovic to take time to get up to speed.

Re: November 4 - November 11 Peya and Soares vs Bryan and Bryan over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power two of the best doubles teams this year and most of these doubles matches have been going to three sets this week so i expect another close match Djokovic vs Wawrinka over 2.5 sets wawrinka playing the best tennis of his life will give his opponent a tough game

Re: November 4 - November 11 Back Marrero/Verdasco (+1.5 sets) to beat Bryan/Bryan for a 2/10 stake at 1.83 with Paddy Power The Bryans have dropped a set in every single match so far in this tournament, so these odds look worth taking to me. The Spaniards were very impressive yesterday and Verdasco is still very much on fire, so a straightforward victory might not be on the cards for the Americans once again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/marrero-verdasco-vs-bryan-bryan-betting-there-is-no-value-in-backing-the-american-duo-in-london-today Back Novak Djokovic to beat Rafael Nadal for a 3/10 stake at 1.57 with Paddy Power I cannot see past Djokovic here, I really can't. The surface will give him the edge over Rafa, as will his current form - he had a couple of poor games early on yesterday, but he was virtually unstoppable after that. Meanwhile, Rafael Nadal is still somewhere near his normal standard, which just shouldn't do against Novak Djokovic today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/djokovic-vs-nadal-betting-novak-djokovic-looks-set-to-spoil-the-spaniard-s-party

Re: November 4 - November 11

Will any bookies have outright markets up for the Challengers next week?It'll be fairly quiet now with the main tours finished seems like it'd make sense.
Seems like we were wrong then, although I am pretty sure that someone is going to offer an outright market for the Challenger Tour Finals later this week.