Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
CzechPunter

November 4 - November 11

Re: November 4 - November 11 Back Roger Federer to beat Rafael Nadal for a 2/10 stake at 3.50 with Pinnacle Yep, I do think that Federer will have a legitimate shot at beating the Spaniard today. He lost his focus on a few occasions against Juan Martin del Potro, but the comeback was very impressive and the conditions will suit him more than they will suit Nadal. And, well, the Spaniard hasn't been able to find his rhythm so far in this tournament, letting Wawrinka back into the contest in both sets before struggling in his match against Tomas Berdych on Friday. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/federer-vs-nadal-betting-roger-federer-can-shine-in-his-semifinal-match-against-rafael-nadal Back Stanislas Wawrinka (+1.5 sets) to beat Novak Djokovic for a 2/10 stake at 2.50 with BetVictor Djokovic hasn't been able to hit his best so far in this tournament, so I am not sure where these odds are coming from really. Wawrinka probably doesn't have what it takes to beat him right now, but he is playing well enough to take a set off the Serb today, especially since he should feel no pressure on this particular occasion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wawrinka-vs-djokovic-betting-stanislas-wawrinka-shouldn-t-be-underestimated-on-his-semifinal-debut

Re: November 4 - November 11 Back Stanislas Wawrinka to win First Set at 4.20 with >Boylesports (4.0 available elsewhere) Similar to above, I don't know what the bookies are smoking with this price. In their last 10 matches (since 2009) Stan has won the first set 4 times, including their two epics this year in the Aus and US Opens - 6-1 and 6-2 respectively.) But the real key for me is that Djokovic is showing signs of tiredness. With Wawrinka getting an extra day of rest, he would have wanted to get yesterday's match over with quickly but was unable to stop Gasquet taking him to a third set (and the first set was a tiebreak). These are not good signs. I expect Wawrinka to come out the gates quickly, as he usually does, and Djokovic to take time to get up to speed.

Re: November 4 - November 11 Peya and Soares vs Bryan and Bryan over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power two of the best doubles teams this year and most of these doubles matches have been going to three sets this week so i expect another close match Djokovic vs Wawrinka over 2.5 sets wawrinka playing the best tennis of his life will give his opponent a tough game

Re: November 4 - November 11 Does someone have the last 10 h2h in this series handy? Seems to me that when both are healthy, these matches go the distance for the most part. I might be completely wrong, that's just what it seems like.

Re: November 4 - November 11 Back Marrero/Verdasco (+1.5 sets) to beat Bryan/Bryan for a 2/10 stake at 1.83 with Paddy Power The Bryans have dropped a set in every single match so far in this tournament, so these odds look worth taking to me. The Spaniards were very impressive yesterday and Verdasco is still very much on fire, so a straightforward victory might not be on the cards for the Americans once again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/marrero-verdasco-vs-bryan-bryan-betting-there-is-no-value-in-backing-the-american-duo-in-london-today Back Novak Djokovic to beat Rafael Nadal for a 3/10 stake at 1.57 with Paddy Power I cannot see past Djokovic here, I really can't. The surface will give him the edge over Rafa, as will his current form - he had a couple of poor games early on yesterday, but he was virtually unstoppable after that. Meanwhile, Rafael Nadal is still somewhere near his normal standard, which just shouldn't do against Novak Djokovic today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/djokovic-vs-nadal-betting-novak-djokovic-looks-set-to-spoil-the-spaniard-s-party

Re: November 4 - November 11

Will any bookies have outright markets up for the Challengers next week?It'll be fairly quiet now with the main tours finished seems like it'd make sense.
Seems like we were wrong then, although I am pretty sure that someone is going to offer an outright market for the Challenger Tour Finals later this week.

Re: November 4 - November 11 Looks like I was wrong about them going the distance every time, thanks for that czech. Do you only like marrero/verdasco +1.5 sets? I have them at +215 (sorry American line) with 5 dimes which seems pretty juicy to me. I have the same impression you do, if marrero can just serve decent and cut down on the unforced errors, verdasco should be able to show that he is clearly the best player on the court.

Re: November 4 - November 11

No' date=' I wouldn't mind being on the straight win either.[/quote'] Good call. Skybet have Helsinki outrights up now.Hopefully some more books will get on board soon.