Serie A > November 2nd - 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Parma v Juventus (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Fiorentina (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Napoli v Catania (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Livorno v Atalanta (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hellas Verona v Cagliari (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Genoa (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sampdoria v Sassuolo (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v Internazionale (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torino v AS Roma (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 4 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bologna v Chievo (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th Livorno Team Over 1,5 goals @2,5 (local) They are playing crazy football, very attacking and they create lots of chances. Paulinho is in great shape and he can be tried as a goalscorer, too. On the other hand we have Atalanta that has more quality upfront than in front of the goalkeeper. As Livorno needs to gain points against similar opponents, they must be concentrated and eager to win this one. Torino Double chance 1X @1,91 We have all talked about Roma and really their streak must come to an end. They didn't look very fresh and dangerous as before against Chievo. Torino is a team that I respect, having one of the best 2 players that don't play in the best 6 teams in Italy - Cerci (together with Diamanti) and other good offensive weappons. They are not safe in defense, rather I expect an average performance from Roma upfront. Torino's morale should be high as now everyone wants to be get Roma's innocence. Also, they took a point at Livorno last game after equalising in the last minutes of the match.

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th That same Torino play for 85 minutes against Inter with one extra player and they didnt win. Roma is in amazing form and Garcia knows how to prepare team for each game. Maicon will be back which is big plus. This is great opportunity for them to make a big record as after this match they are playing vs Sassulo and Cagliari at home and Atalanta away. IMO this is clear AW @ 1.90 at local bookies

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th Parma FC v Juventus FC Parma FC: Galloppa, Pavarini, Paletta, Okaka Juventus FC: Pepe, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Lichtsteiner AC Milan v Fiorentina AC Milan: Bonera, Pazzini, El Shaarawy, Abbiati, Silvestre, Mexes, De Sciglio Fiorentina: Gomez, Mati Fernandez, Hegazi, Ilicic, Cuadrado

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th Fiorentina will miss playmaker Pizarro too. I agree, if Roma can get all three points from Torino away, they will have a great advantage in the title race while Juventus and Napoli are going to face each other next round. Torino have had bad results lately but they played three of their last five games against top sides of Italy (Juve, Napoli and Inter). Their offense is extremely dangerous, but they are extremely bad in the defense. Cerci - Immobile duo might find goal(s) against Roma who have the best defense of Serie A, but I don't think that Torino are going to keep clean sheet. Gervinho and Totti are still out, Ljajic - Borriello and Florenzi should be enough to job done. Also Roma's best part is their midfield with the incredible form of the trio De Rossi - Pjanic and Strootman. Maicon is back from the suspension which is big plus for the team since he has been playing great. I will go against the market/ odd movements here and will be backing Over 2.5, Benatia - Castan have been incredibly good but now Castan is suspended, Burdisso should be replacing him.

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th livorno atalanta both teams to score, Livorno almost pulled off one of the comebacks of the season after conceding two early goals but coming back strong with three successive strikes only to be foiled by a last minute Cerci penalty. Atalanta also did well to subdue a tough Inter side at Bergamo and will be determined to keep their good run of form going. both are missing players and expect goals.

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th Agree with goal prospects on the Livorno-Atalanta match. Sampdoria - Sassuolo Calcio Sassuolo is seeking for their first away win, but here it seems they might have a tougher job than it seems on the first glance. The away team has begun accumulating points and they do seem like a tough little nut to crack. On the other hand, Sampa has had their work cut out their season by blowing early matches, so now they are moving in and out of the danger zone. This match is between 2 direct rivals for avoiding relegation. Sassuolo has an important absence in Zaza, given he was their most prolific attacker. Im giving this a small punt on the home side, the value might not be astronomic, but @2,10 im confident that Sampa will deliver today. 5/10 on Sampodira @ 2,10 (bet365)

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th Udinese Calcio vs. FC Internazionale Inter are coming into this match after their local derby vs Atalanta, where they avoided defeat. Udinese has had its first defeat at home turf this season by Roma. I would expect Udinese to try and get a result here, they do seem like a more defensive minded team, but with the likes of Di Natale there is always a goal prospect on their matches. Inter has proven they do have some issues in the defensive midfield, which could be exploited and therefore supply to Di Natale should provide a couple of goal chances. On the other hand Inter do have the capacity to score here (probably more than 1). Given their current form and history between these 2 sides, I am certain we will see quite a few chances and most likely a goal in each net. Udinese absences: Basta, Maicosuel, Pinzi. (un)Notable absences for Inter: Chivu, Icardi, D. Milito, Campagnaro in Belfodil 6/10 BTTS @ 1,72 (bet365)

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th I gotta say that the odds on Roma for the away win against Torino seem crazy high. Seems like a give away:rollin by the bookies, but they don't give anything away:eek This is a team that has won every league game this season. They have scored 11 and conceded just 1 goal away . Torino have won just 1 game in 9 at home, but have drawn 5. They do concede plenty of goals, 8 in their last 4 home games. Happy to take Roma away win with 4 units at 1.9 various bookmakers

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th

I gotta say that the odds on Roma for the away win against Torino seem crazy high. Seems like a give away:rollin by the bookies, but they don't give anything away:eek This is a team that has won every league game this season. They have scored 11 and conceded just 1 goal away . Torino have won just 1 game in 9 at home, but have drawn 5. They do concede plenty of goals, 8 in their last 4 home games. Happy to take Roma away win with 4 units at 1.9 various bookmakers
roma has absenses neil

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th I don't think it makes a difference. They are achieving something special, winning so many in a row. They will want to keep it going, as it's a once in a lifetime to start with 10 wins. Can rewrite history.... and it's not like they are playing the worlds best. Still happy to ride the Roma wave ....

Both to score @ 1.8 interests me tonight with bet365 and a few others. Might be a crazy pick considering how tight Roma have been but I think they've been on a great run, and oddly enough it might be a good time for Torino to play them. There's a bit if pressure to keep it going and they still have Napoli and Juventus piling on the heat. Torino are pretty rubbish at the back and have already had some high scoring games this season. I fancy them to catch Roma out tonight.

torino has got draw with Millan and Inter at her home. so think the odds are fair when u consider roma's absenses and torinos home record. of course bookies know about their streak too. Otherwise roma would be priced at 2.3 i think.
Draw with Inter who played with 10 players for 85 minutes. If they didnt got that red card at beggining they would smash them.

Agree with goal prospects on the Livorno-Atalanta match. Sampdoria - Sassuolo Calcio Sassuolo is seeking for their first away win, but here it seems they might have a tougher job than it seems on the first glance. The away team has begun accumulating points and they do seem like a tough little nut to crack. On the other hand, Sampa has had their work cut out their season by blowing early matches, so now they are moving in and out of the danger zone. This match is between 2 direct rivals for avoiding relegation. Sassuolo has an important absence in Zaza, given he was their most prolific attacker. Im giving this a small punt on the home side, the value might not be astronomic, but @2,10 im confident that Sampa will deliver today. 5/10 on Sampodira @ 2,10 (bet365)
man.. wtf happened in this game? ..

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th Bologna v Chievo Hard to ignore the price on Bologna DNB here which is 1.53 with Coral, should be 1.35 - 1.40 in my opinion. Bologna are not having a good season but they have struck a bit of form, winning their last 2 games against Torino and Cagliari. Chievo have been shocking, rooted to the bottom of the table and have lost 8 of their last 9 league games. The sides have met 10 times when Bologna were at home and Chievo have only won one of those so the Head-Head record also looks good for Bologna. I will play it safe in case of the draw but I will be surprised if Bologna lose this. Bologna Draw No Bet - 4 Points @ 1.53 Coral

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th I can see where Aidy is comming from with his selection, it does seem that Bologna have turned the corner after a woeful start while Sannino remains in the quagmire at Chievo. For me Bologna are marginally the better of the two sides heading into this contest but the markets have priced it correctly imo. I see two teams that can be gritty, stubborn but sometimes lacking a killer edge. Like Aidy, I struggle to see Bologna losing here but we should note that Chievo went to Rome and only lost by a single goal. Under 2.5 looks like the standard play tonight but again, priced correctly - no +ev. Not a game I can really get involved with but long shot punters could try X @ 12/5 (totesport) and Diego Laxalt anytime goalscorer @ 4/1 (Paddypower).

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th On Monday night last match of the 11th round from Italian Serie A, in which there will be the main losers of this championship Bologna and Chievo. Yellow and blue are still mired in the last 20th place in the standings , and if the flying donkeys today do not manage to catch the victory is very likely a situation where complete twenties. And coming soon will loom drop in class and participate in Serie B. I believe that players Verona team and head coach Giuseppe Sannino with such prospects of events do not agree. Bologna extremely unreliable plays in defense, so if Chievo going to get out of the relegation zone , must act here and now. By winning the last two matches Bologna managed to get out on the 17th place in the standings , but the current state of affairs in the championship points to the fact that the positions of the red and blue are very vulnerable , and a number of possible consecutive defeats Bologna again thrown back into the relegation zone. Today's match is very important for both , so we assume that we can observe today is bright and colorful battle for survival, followed a lot of struggle. In the last three seasons - personal meetings Bologna and Chievo earning 29 yellow cards and 3 red. In a match last season's second round , the referee had 7 times to get yellow card out of his pocket. 12.01.13 Bologna - Chievo 2:5 (1:2) Today's match will judge an experienced Mauro Bergonzi. Here are the stats of his last matches, and are shown in yellow cards: 01.09.2013 Atalanta - Torino 3:2 22.09.2013 Juventus - Verona 4:1 06.10.2013 Napoli - Livorno 0:2 27.10.2013 Udinese - AS Roma 4:3 In the season 2012/13 in 19 matches in Serie A Bergonzi has shown 89 yellow cards , an average of 4.7 per game. And in three home games of Bologna, which judged , it was shown 19 yellow cards - 6.3 per game. Today outsiders championship meet that need in a set of points, so for sure clean game wont see. Tip: Over 5.5 yellow cards at 1.83 Bet365 (according to the rules of this office the direct red counted as two yellows , the second and subsequent yellow counted as one).

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th Bologna v Chievo. Chievo are really struggling. This season they have lost 4 of 5 being outscored 8 -1 Lost their last 4 away, blanked in 5 of 6 games. Happy to take a small bet on the home win here, maybe combine it with Aberdeen to go under 2. 5 against Partick 2 units Home win 2.1 paddypower

Re: Serie A > November 2nd - 4th Bologna v Chievo Chievo - over 30 points (Card Index) @11/10 [PaddyPower] Roma v Chievo (Chievo got 5 yellow cards) Chievo v Fiorentina (Chievo got 4 yellow cards) Genoa v Chievo (Chievo got 4 yellow cards) Bologna should win this one and the odds are pretty good @21/20 [PaddyPower] but I was impressed with Chievo's performance last time away to Roma. And when I say "performance" I only mean their defensive display because when it comes to scoring goals - Chievo are just rubbish atm. I mean, losing 1-0 away to Roma is it not a shame at all. Don't forget, Roma put 5 against Bologna not a long time ago. I don't know how Chievo will go for this game: will they be happy to defend and hope to get just one point at the end or try to score as many as they can. They only have 4 points and they must start picking up points soon. I reckon this will be an tense match with a couple of cards.