Serie A > October 26th & 27th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sampdoria v Atalanta (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Internazionale v Hellas Verona (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4/9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Napoli v Torino (11:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4/11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9/2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bologna v Livorno (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8/7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Catania v Sassuolo (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17/20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v Fiorentina (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5/2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21/20[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v Genoa (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2/9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Parma v AC Milan (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5/4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v AS Roma (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21/20[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Cagliari (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5/6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A > October 26th & 27th Sampdoria V Atalanta Sampdoria DNB @ 7/10 (Betfair) > 2.25 Units Dramatic first win of the season for Samp yesterday and the manor of the victory will be a huge psychological boost for Delio Rossi's side. Sampdoria have had a very poor start to the campaign but the board refused to sack Rossi and I think their patience was mature as Sampdoria have a very young side overall and coach rotation would probably be more of a hindrance than a help in this situation. I really liked the Sampdoria lineup at Livorno yesterday, Icelandic international Birkir Bjarnason looks to be the final piece of the jigsaw in that central midfield area alongside Obiang and Krsticic. The archetype back 3 of Gastaldello, Palombo and Costa was restored and looked very solid against an extremely offensive and tenacious Livorno attack. Eder returned to the fold alongside Gabbiadini upfront and the Brazilian striker was a menace throughout. Atalanta on the other hand are in a rich vein of form at the momment having won their last 3 league games. Despite this, I do not really like Atalanta on the road, generally they are poor on their travels, relying on the vast majority of their points tally to come from home matches where they are generally decent. Their defence is solid enough but they can at times struggle to create opportunities and score goals, they're sometimes too predictable in certain games due to a lack of strength in depth. Sampdoria's defence looks really strong at the momment and I can see them shutting down Atalanta here. Both sides are in a good place psychologically at the momment but this is an opportunity for Samp to get their first home win of the season. I've taken this one early as I'm not sure the price will hold, full draw cover on the home side @ 7/10 is worth a blast in my view. I've taken the DNB on Betfair's exchange as it will be easy to lay off if anything goes awry with team news during the week. Will post updates if there are further developments.

Re: Serie A > October 26th & 27th Udinese V Roma Udinese +0.50 @ 4/5 (Pinnacle) > 2.50 Units Sooner or later Roma's 100% record is going to end and I think this game presents a good opportunity to oppose Rudi Garcia's side. The Stadio Friuli is a real tough place to travel in this division and Udinese have a style which will be suited to playing Roma. Guidolin normally deploys a 3-5-1-1, very hard to break down but also adept at drawing in teams and then hitting them with the sucker punch on the counter with the likes of Muriel and Di Natale. If Udinese sit back and be patient then Roma could completely play into their hands. Don't get me wrong, Roma have been fantastic so far this season and deserve to be where they are in the table while Udinese have been somewhat tepid so far and are currently dwelling in midtable. Despite what's gone before this is a danger game for Roma's great record, the Udinese price is too big to ignore for me. Have taken this early as we're just getting news that old man Totti is crocked for Roma which is a massive blow as he has been in phenomenal form so far this campaign. The Udinese +0.50 line may not last as a consequence.

Re: Serie A > October 26th & 27th udinese are strongest at home but their season hasn't been spectacular. both sides are defensively minded and even though roma will miss few players I can't see them losing because they have been simply in terrific form. roma on handicap and a draw as backup is good bet

Re: Serie A > October 26th & 27th

Sampdoria V Atalanta Sampdoria DNB @ 7/10 (Betfair) > 2.25 Units Dramatic first win of the season for Samp yesterday and the manor of the victory will be a huge psychological boost for Delio Rossi's side. Sampdoria have had a very poor start to the campaign but the board refused to sack Rossi and I think their patience was mature as Sampdoria have a very young side overall and coach rotation would probably be more of a hindrance than a help in this situation. I really liked the Sampdoria lineup at Livorno yesterday, Icelandic international Birkir Bjarnason looks to be the final piece of the jigsaw in that central midfield area alongside Obiang and Krsticic. The archetype back 3 of Gastaldello, Palombo and Costa was restored and looked very solid against an extremely offensive and tenacious Livorno attack. Eder returned to the fold alongside Gabbiadini upfront and the Brazilian striker was a menace throughout. Atalanta on the other hand are in a rich vein of form at the momment having won their last 3 league games. Despite this, I do not really like Atalanta on the road, generally they are poor on their travels, relying on the vast majority of their points tally to come from home matches where they are generally decent. Their defence is solid enough but they can at times struggle to create opportunities and score goals, they're sometimes too predictable in certain games due to a lack of strength in depth. Sampdoria's defence looks really strong at the momment and I can see them shutting down Atalanta here. Both sides are in a good place psychologically at the momment but this is an opportunity for Samp to get their first home win of the season. I've taken this one early as I'm not sure the price will hold, full draw cover on the home side @ 7/10 is worth a blast in my view. I've taken the DNB on Betfair's exchange as it will be easy to lay off if anything goes awry with team news during the week. Will post updates if there are further developments.
I agree pretty much. Samp played great, very organised football last season, but they haven't shown the same this year. The wheel must turn around in their favour because they still have mostly the same squad. Atalanta is nothing special at all, in fact I rate them in the worst 5-6 teams this season. Obiang, De Silvestri, Bjarnason are just great players and this is a great opportunity for Samp to win.

Re: Serie A > October 26th & 27th Parma - Milan Improving Milan will need to avoid a Barcelona hangover when they face Parma on Sunday. The Rossoneri’s display in their midweek draw with the Spaniards offered further encouragement, after Saturday’s win against Udinese. Although Milan have yet to win in four league games on their travels this season, they boast a superb record against Parma, having lost just one of the last 18 meetings between the two sides. Parma currently sit 13th in the table, but were unbeaten in four prior to a 3-2 reverse at Hellas Verona last time out. Milan's last action came in the UEFA Champions League as they held Spanish giants Barcelona to a 1-1 draw at San Siro. We expect more than 3 goals in this match. Parma - Milan over @2.5 (+1.80)

Re: Serie A > October 26th & 27th I'm going for Roma win @ 2.3 Lad. Totti & Gervinho will be missed but I can't resist playing the team which has such momentum as to make them one if not the most in form team in Europe. Only one goal conceded after playing against Inter and Napoli, seems their defense is their strong point and will enable to steer the ship safely without the Captain. I think it's a bit foolish to wait on the sideline while they are aligning victory after victory (I'm not saying that those who are expecting Udinese to get something are foolish by the way). Udinese is a team that likes to play on the counter but the astute Garcia will hopefully bear this in mind and not play in their hands. If the score is still 0-0 up to 70 or 75 mins then Udinese might well consider settling for a draw then Roma can take a few risks and nick it. Comparing the results of the two teams up to now I can notice that Udinese drew with Bologna 1-1 at home while Roma beat them 5-0. While football is not mathematics I will take my chance.