Bundesliga > October 18th - 20th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 18 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.29 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 19 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v Hannover 96 (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.68 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v FC Schalke 04 (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.74[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.92 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.59 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v SC Freiburg (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.47 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v Borussia Mönchengladbach (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.29 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 20 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamburger SV v VfB Stuttgart (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.82 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v VfL Wolfsburg (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bundesliga > October 18th - 20th 1899 Hoffenheim v Bayer 04 Leverkusen It doesn't really bode well when Hoffenheim coach seemingly resigned to the fact that they are unlikely to win against Leverkusen in the press conference

Calculating that there would be no points available from any of the six meetings with the ``top three teams in Germany'', Gisdol says his side can therefore be relaxed about Friday night's home game and treat it like an extra chance. ``It's a bonus game because hardly anybody expects us to get any points from it,'' he said at a press conference. ``But of course we will do all we can on the field to get something.''
Bayer Leverkusen to win @ 2.1 (William Hill or BetVictor) 6/10

Re: Bundesliga > October 18th - 20th

1899 Hoffenheim v Bayer 04 Leverkusen It doesn't really bode well when Hoffenheim coach seemingly resigned to the fact that they are unlikely to win against Leverkusen in the press conference Bayer Leverkusen to win @ 2.1 (William Hill or BetVictor) 6/10
DOn't be so sure about an AW.I am not saying that Hoffe wwould win but it's a coach trick commonly uset to take the pressure off the players and very often it works.So,i think BTTS is a better opiton given the fact that Hoffe scores and concedes almsot every time and Bayer will have the CHamp league game in mind for sure.

Re: Bundesliga > October 18th - 20th I think there is a big value in betting on Leverkusen -0.25AH at @1.72 in bet365. I think there is no real chance of Home win in this game, Hoffe got very unstable defense which can bring many problems when playing against team like Bayer Leverkusen. The guests lost only one from their last 16 games in the Bundesliga and got one of the best attacks in the league. History is also on Leverkusen's side - 9 victories for Bayer in the last 10 games against Hoffenheim. I think the real odds for away win here must be around @1.70 so, to have those odds on -0.25 AH is amazing in my opinion cuz in case of a draw, which is not impossible, we lose only half of the bet.

Lol' date=' I didn't noticed that the odds had raised so much, they are now reaching 1.85 for -0.25AH. What is the reason for that?[/quote'] Probably next week's CL match and some fatigue avoiding rest for key players. I think Leverkusen wont put full bank on it, they will be satisfied with draw aswell.

Bet won :)
Did you become you´re Money. I think this Game will be Starting New. Big Mistake from the Referee. Replay-Game is Possible and maybe you´re bet is Void.

Re: Bundesliga > October 18th - 20th Lol, what a weird game. I had the over 2.5 in this game, but the Leverkusen 2nd goal was not a legit goal. The header went in around the post via a hole in the side netting. Will they replay the game ?

Re: Bundesliga > October 18th - 20th I think bookies are honoring the bets on hoffenheim and leverkusen bet. I had several bts on different bookies and the bets won including a correct score one and they have honored the bets and the winnings are in my accounts as well. And I have used the winnings to bet on other PL games for the weekend, so guess beers all round then.

Did you become you´re Money. I think this Game will be Starting New. Big Mistake from the Referee. Replay-Game is Possible and maybe you´re bet is Void.
This would not have any effect on the bet. Bet is based on the post-match report from the referee and the decision to replay the game will come afterwards from the Football Union.

Re: Bundesliga > October 18th - 20th I was over 2.5 goals in the game and that was pure friggin freaky. Guy heads the ball, and it goes in perfectly where 1 of 500 pieces of net are not tied. Hoffenheim then get a dubious penalty in the 85th minute. Phew bet won !!! Don't be crazy, Keeper saves it, follow up hits the post and follow up hits the post. Simply not possible. FFS. Saved by soft gaol in 88th minute ;)