** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Sunday 6th October

3.15 Longchamps Orfevre 9/4 William Hill About 10 naps to choose from so watch this space! Orfevre should have won last year but for going too soon. He was drawn out in the carpark that day and is well drawn here. He looked as good as ever when hacking up here the last day on trials day. Treve is drawn badly tomorrow so that should put pay to any chance she had. I'm not looking for dangers only at the form of the Japanese horse and I cannot find any flaws. 1 Point win for nap purposes Orfevre 9/4 William Hill

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October Uttoxeter 5:05 - Moorlands Racing Handicap Hurdle (5) This is a fairly standard Class 5 handicap at Uttoxeter tomorrow but there should be some value to be found in such a big field. I quite like the Richard Price trained Naledi who finished 4th over course and distance last time out and although he was well beat he did not run all too badly. He won at Worcester in July and has a 7 pound claimer on tomorrow so he should outrun his price tag. Naledi WIN @ 16/1 Bet Victor

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October Leading Light @ 12/1 Bet365 As the ground turned soft I won't keep up my initial interest in Flintshire. But I'm more than happy to see Leading Light supplemented for the race. I feel he could have the tools to win this years Arc. I don't doubt his speed, as he won a Group 3 over 10f and even though he looks to have a burden of stamina, it is probably very much his laid-back attitude that helped him to be successful over extreme trips. He should be also fine on the ground tomorrow, has a decent draw and while it looks a race with many hold-up horses in the line-up Leading Light won't need to worry about not getting a clear run as he'll be surly right up with the pace. I think he is this type of horse that simply pulls out more and more when challenged and does only what is required to win in the end. Exactly the kind of horse you won't to bet on in the Arc. All the positive facts aside: 888.com offers tremendous 16/1, which is surly way too big, but also the offered 12/1 in general by the other bookies looks still overpriced.

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October 12.45pm @ Longchamp 'Hamza' 20/1 (PaddyP) Absolute flying machine who will be well suited by this fast French track. Finest front running jockey in the business and Kevin Ryan does not tilt at windmills. Has been campaigned a lot over 6 furlongs this season but is a much better horse over the 5. Kept nothing but the top company recently and never disgraced, with a quick break and a bit of luck over this track, I think could be hard to beat tomorrow and the price is massive. 1 point win

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October LA LA LA la la la.. LA..LA….LA..LA…la… LA LA LA… LA LA LA la la la.. That was me singing the French national anthem. 3 things to say before I begin. 1st Evevybody is gone all French on me. Were are you all going “come back” 2nd Im Irish and I still remember Henry’s Hand ball in the world cup “Cheating French Bas***ds ” And 3rd. What the f**k is a 4 furlong race, that’s Like a load of kids running for the ice cream van. Whichever horse is the longest has a great chance of winning that race, he’s like half way home when he comes out of the stalls. And there’s 20 runners in it. This is the first race I have seen that’s bigger in width than it is in f**king length. That’s The French For you. If anybody is tipping a horse in Longchamp 12.45 4f lotto race, can you please make sure that they go the distance. Anyway STOP MESSING “ back to me Best Burger of the Day selection”.

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October BBOTD I Backed INTELLO for the arc, but I don’t want to do thatone. Hope he wins but not me pick. I Like Rebel Fitz and Captain Cee Bee inTipperary but the prices are not nice. I also fancy the Mullins connection inthe Bumper, but that to obvious so I can’t pick that. So off the England I haveto go, like thousands of Irish before me to make a few quid. Im off toUttoxeter 5.35 . Oh Right. His last run he made a mess of it, he was all over the placetaken the lead and then losing the lead and then got headed on the run in.Harry Brooke was on LTO and he gets the ride again, I don’t mind harry, but itstill worries me. I backed him lto and money came for him before the off and ifhe just settled into the race he would have won easily, prior to the he wasbeaten twice into second and I felt at the time he was getting better withevery race. This is the same grade and distance and he only went up 2lb for hislast effort this could be his day. 11/4 wth PP :sadit’s a bit skinny I know but itis My BBOTD (Best Burger of the Day). OHRIGHT …. UTTOXETER… 5.35 …. 11/4 …PP Best of luck to you all IRISHBUGGER going for 3-in-a-Row,Love to see you pull it off, Ill be backing it.:hope

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October 12.45 Longchamp: Maarek, 15/2 BetVictor, win Maarek won a Group 3 at Newbury lto in good style. He was held up and came with a late eye-catching run to win by 1L. He didn't have the clearest of runs that day but when a gap appeared his turn of foot was devastating. He had four of today's opposition behind that day and should confirm that form. The ground will be perfect as will the trip and he has a good draw in stall 7. Declan McDonagh continues in the saddle having been on board lto, his first time riding him.

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October H4.25 Priors Gold 1pt Win 14/1 Bet365 10lb claiming jockeys are few and far between but when you find one that might be useful, it can be worth a second look. That could be the case here and the added tick in the box is when the horse has decent form in the book under pro jockeys which means the horse could be competitive here. The good ground is what the horse needs and it has a win at the distance on its cv. It was also a better horse on the flat than the likes of Quinsman (current 2nd favourite) and there are some lines of form which suggest that if the jockey is half decent, the horse could be racing off a really good mark here.

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October 1515 longchamp 1pt win treve 5/1 betvic heart ruling head here wide draw not ideal but 3 year olds have a fantastic record in last 20 years,and my filly gets a weight allowance and that may offset the draw,trainer criquette head maarek sems very confident and im hopeful she can win the arc for the 1st time in 30 odd years,i would love to have seen frankie on board, but jarnet has won on her before,and only lost the ride due to frankie being owners jockey, loads of dangers in the field,but im hoping the unbeaten filly wins and takes her to super stardom

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October 210 Huntingdon: Azure Fly 5/6 PP/BV No less than 7 novice/maiden races over hurdles between the three meetings and the one that looks the most solid to me is Azure Fly in the opener at Huntingdon. Would have won at Southwell but for veering and unseating the rider but made amends last time in some style when trouncing the opposition. This track will suit him and although Jonnie Skull ran well last time he will need to improve a fair bit to beat the selection.

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October 2.45 Hunt - Cap Elorn - win at 7/4 bog wm hill Won a Cd handicap quite easily last time to get his hat-trick up and goes for a 4-timer today Up 9lbs but he did win by 17L last time so 9lbs probably wouldn't have stopped him Had looked pretty average until a few months ago when he suddenly started winning........looking at his record the thing that stands out is that he was running over two and a half and 3 miles when he was getting well beat and his upturn in form has coincided with dropping down to around 2 miles Maybe that was the key Main danger looks to be Midnight Tuesday who could be a decent sort and is having his second run after a break. he hasn't won for a while and looks a bit tricky. Like my selection he's spent most of his career running over further but unlike my chap he's won over further and there's no reason to suspect that dropping in trip will suit him. Maybe the faster pace will help him settle

Re: BBOTD Sunday 6th October :rollinWell in Boys.:spank I took PP 5/1 to place Lord Bugger and had him e/w just in case. (You got the hat-trick that's 6/1, 7/1 winners & a 5/1 place in-a-row:clap:clap:clap) also had the neck to put him in a reverse F-Cast with Smith17s tip:clap, only for some froggy bas***d to get in the way:(. That's a 20 runner 4f race and you Boy's got 1st and 3rd:spank. For then we only got the F-Cast in the Arc, Well in Corky :clap:clapand joe:clap. (Joe you only get 1 :clap cause you came 2nd) BillyHill is now going for 3 in a row 2moro:clap:clap. Trotter trots in again with a 9/4 :notworthyand the Boulder5111 near bowls us over with a 14/1 shot:ok (Which I didn't back e/w) and that's without a good day in TippHerHairy. Although I don't know why I didn't put mullins bumper horse up as me Burger Im facing a 4 timer 2moro. (Im 0 from 3 already) Oh ya thanks MarkMyWords that 4f puzzed me, (I even thought they were running it in the paddock:rollin). WELL DONE TO TODAY'S BOOKIE BASHERS.:spank