WNBL Season 2013/14

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 Looking down the two rosters I suspect that if Guy Molloy coached Canberra they would have cruised home. Taken Bendigo +2.0 @ 1.93 Not interested in anything less than 2.0 though! To me Adelaide are clearly a 6.5 better side than Sydney right now but just a little concerned Friday night was their Grand Final.

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 as good a side as Bendigo is, they can really get bogged down in some serious scoring droughts .. against townsville at least ... took five minutes to score in the 2nd quarter and didn't score for the final three and a half mins ... they had some nasty ones last weekend against the Fire and in the first game of the year they went scoreless for about seven minutes in the second qtr

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 Tonight; West Coast-Dandenong UNDER 148.5 @ 1.87 I'm looking for Dandenong to not require the same high level intensity game as the last couple. West Coast should be big on defense again. Would take a point and half less here.

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14

in the mix at 3QT but dandenong appear to have thought it necessary to embarass WC once again to teach them a lesson about letting your house burn down. Canberra +6.5 $1.85 Canberra under 141.5 $1.85 Adealdie -3.5 $1.87
:eek ... you are aware that Shani Amos actually lost her home in the bushfires over there last week?!

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 like those and gonna play Adelaide +9.5 as well terrible scheduling spot for Adelaide but everything to play for by my calcs: of the 8 games v top 3 they have three double digit losses of 13 v others they have no double digit losses this can be seen as meaning they are due for a smashing or ....

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 yeah I grabbed -2 ... by the time I saw O'Hea was out the line had jumped back ... Didn't really want to play anything in this game with motivation questionable for Bendigo but O'Hea's absence tipped me over the edge - purely on value. Never really like betting against a team that's missing it's star player though .. as strange as that sounds. not a conspiracy theorist but I just hope the refs don't try any f*&kery tonight to spike interest ahead of the finals

Never really like betting against a team that's missing it's star player though .. as strange as that sounds.
Same here, although some teams will be bigger suckers for it than others. Also I feel Bendigo focus will be on solid finals lead up. Rangers on no rest too.

Same here' date=' although some teams will be bigger suckers for it than others. Also I feel Bendigo focus will be on solid finals lead up. Rangers on no rest too.[/quote'] yeah I couldn't see Bernie Harrower standing for any let down, especially against a serious opponent. history is littered with disaster stories of teams in all sports with the minor premiership in the bag easing up in the closing rounds and going straight out the back door in the finals 30-8 run for the spirit to close out the half

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 Tonight; Logan +6.5 & some @ 3.57 SU Wary that this sort of reasoning has a habit of backfiring but wouldn't be surprised if Melbourne took ten players (usually take nine on road) for the purpose of playing the bench through tonight's humidity, considering only tomorrow's result matters. Chance too that the polish is off slightly coming off a couple of big efforts. Could expect fight from Logan after they were caught a little flat last week.