Announcements
** Poker League Results : July: 1st McG, 2nd Rhino_Power, 3rd Elliott Sutcliffe; August: 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd Rivrd **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st LEE-GRAYS, 2nd Gary66, 3rd LeMale, 4th RUG. KO Cup Winner DONNYFLYER. Most Winners TVY: **

WNBL Season 2013/14

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 Bendigo line has dropped from -7.5 to -5 .. Spirit a shade vulnerable sans Penaluna and with Harrower on a dodgy ankle but they absolutely own Dandenong. As I pointed out a couple of weeks ago too, these late plunges against Bendigo generally end badly for those who've opposed them

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 Yeah they have been a good money spinner this season, so many thanks to the person/s who keep opposing them so heavily. I see this a bit like yesterday's, with Dandenong being 'the hunter', or perhaps Boomers have already used up that card for one weekend? I've marked it 5.5, it opened 8.5, which was almost but not a play for me.

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 Both teams are talking up defense which usually means we get a total in the 180's but I'd think both know there's nothing to hide about how it's likely to be played out. Been a quiet finals series on the punt (pity I was a touch too stubborn about the 2.75 Townsville last week) and I've marked the final 6.5, so no bet there but will be riding a one unit profit or loss with Bendigo season bets and took UNDER 146.5 @ 1.90 TAB

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14

Both teams are talking up defense which usually means we get a total in the 180's but I'd think both know there's nothing to hide about how it's likely to be played out. Been a quiet finals series on the punt (pity I was a touch too stubborn about the 2.75 Townsville last week) and I've marked the final 6.5, so no bet there but will be riding a one unit profit or loss with Bendigo season bets and took UNDER 146.5 @ 1.90 TAB
yeah I've also found the finals scant on value this season and last ... Fire last week really should've been a play given the importance of momentum at this time of the season and the fact they had some against a Dandenong side that had none. Like you I've got this GF marked very close to where it is so save for some late line movement likely no play for me on either side or total. So despite a nice little mini-run late, this will be my first ever losing season in WNBL, albeit -0.7 of a unit. Punished for being a bit bullish and starting the season 0-4 ... Would've been nice to make bank but that's punting I guess. Good luck Ashtee on the total today & thanks for another season of good WNBL discussion !