** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBL Season 2013/14

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14

No sign of any outs' date=' unless the entire bench is in bed with the flu?? Someone simply huge about Canberra perhaps??[/quote'] well whoever, whatever, why ever it dropped, I'd like to thank them ... had to bite on the -3.5 when I saw that the only difference was Aubry dropping to the bench and Penaluna starting .. One of the positives of sitting through that Rd1 loss on Canberra -2 vs Sydney was seeing just how anemic the Caps are again this season ... any chance to fade them against good opposition on a soft line is a must-bet ... they are tur'ble ..

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 Dog&Under, you are a Sadist ... but good luck! :ok Dandenong @ 1.53 A couple of teams have got under their guard lately but I feel they should be experienced enough and good enough for long enough to get it done. Melbourne-Dandenong UNDER 153.5 @ 1.91 At this venue and with Melbourne's defense, which will be essential tonight, I'm not expecting it reach 150.

Re: WNBL Season 2013/14 the adelaide slappers are averaging 24 fouls and over 26 FT against per game. canberra shot 40 FTs last night. even though adelaide only got their FG% above 30% with a couple of late baskets the game still went over. seems a strange total in their game today. have to agree with Sydney and over.

Surprised at tonight's line in Logan.. I marked the thunder -5 favourite and they're 2pt dogs
Hopefully you went on this. I had the game EVENS expecting Sydney to pull the finger out - they are a disappointing team. Logan obviously appreciating a spell from so much travel and not up against a dominant tall team. Today; Canberra @ 5.05 (avoiding the h'cap) Canberra-Dandenong UNDER 157.5 Sydney 4.36 & +8 (way overs IMO)

Hopefully you went on this. I had the game EVENS expecting Sydney to pull the finger out - they are a disappointing team. Logan obviously appreciating a spell from so much travel and not up against a dominant tall team. Today; Canberra @ 5.05 (avoiding the h'cap) Canberra-Dandenong UNDER 157.5 Sydney 4.36 & +8 (way overs IMO)
Yes I did ;) .. really starting to trust my numbers now .. was actually coming in to post that I'm also interested ^ in Canberra tonight ... A fortnight ago I would never contemplate playing the caps against a high octane opponent like Dandenong .. but a fortnight is an eternity in sport and right now I think there might be a fair old cloud of self doubt hanging over that Rangers side after having the stuffing knocked out of them yet again by Bendigo .. It's gotta be playing on their minds and I'm not sure the 'hangover' will have cleared by tonight ... I marked the Nongers -7.5 favourites for this one earlier in the week so getting double digits is a bonus .. but it's thursday's result that really piqued my interest in this .. A confident, rested and focused Rangers could normally be relied on to blow the doors off this Canberra side but as mentioned, IMO the rangers will be feeling anything but confident and focused (on canberra) right now ..

Thanks for coming Adelaide
Yes, disappointing effort, indeed! Had a nibble on them during the week as a smokey to win the league and felt they were building nice momentum. Form probably well represents the coaches, though! The way Molloy speaks to his players is impressive and they consistently perform above their weight.

did you play Canberra ML Ashtee? today Townsville -2
I was very confident about Canberra covering, so initially was happy to take the money and run but when the late books offered 9.00 & +15.5 I had some extra on both. Had a nibble at 41.00 Canberra to win league during week too. Hope you went ahead with the Dand-Canb OVER?