Tipsters Comp. Day 1

Put this up in case anyone needs to post early as i'm at Stratford til later. Dont forget its 3 horses running at Cheltenham, doesnt have to be 3 different races, its your call. Format as follows; eg; 10pts win - Red Rum 3.00 5pts win - Arkle 330 5pts EW - Crisp 430 *1 Reserve can be posted on each day to replace 1st mentioned NR. All DAY 1 bets to be placed by 2pm Tuesday, NO late bets allowed. Full table will appear Tuesday PM asap. If unsure read the rules thread here; http://www.punterslounge.com/showthread.php?t=13180 Anybody wishing to join the comp just stick your selections down and i'll add you to the list of entrants, which stands at 36. Cheers and Good Luck All

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tipsters Comp. Day 1 I'm off to Tenerife for some sunshine on wednesday so I will be posting up all my selections in the morning. 2 questions, do you want wednesday , thursday and friday picks on a seperate thread and secondly , can I post a reserve selection ( 1 for each day) to replace any non runners as I am only able to go on 5-day entries for thursday and friday and obviously won't be around to revise any selections. Cheers and good luck, Mark

Re: Tipsters Comp. Day 1 Mark, No problem mate, just put them all down in one go and i'll repost them in the proper thread each day. I'll allow one reserve per day for anyone that feels the need but this will replace selections in order of the format, so if you have 2 NR's it will replace the first mentioned selection ie; 10pts win. and so on. Merry Miller thats A1

Re: Tipsters Comp. Day 1 Superdaz, youve put your EW bet as Horse No2. Thats ok if you meant it? If it was supposed to have been for horse No3 as per everybody else then let me know by 2pm tomorrow otherwise it will be settled as written. Just asking.