Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Stoke City (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd Moving on Arsenal asian-1,5 at 2.19 (Pinnacle) against Stoke. Really impressed by Arsenal this season. Özil is a world class player, Giroud has started to deliver and Ramsey has been brilliant. The fact that Arteta, Daiby, Podolski and Cazorla is out doesnt even seem to bother them. Stoke have hade a strong start of the PL this year, but I think their way of play may suite Arsenal well. Also may move small amount on Arsenal WIN and odds to rise on the SpiffX market if it will come any new info that will affect the odds.

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd Stoke impressed me in Game against ManCity. Playing very good and creating some good chances. So Stoke isn´t so good away too Home but Arsenal with (maybe) hard Game tonight agains Marseille. Enough time until Sunday but maybe injured some important player tonight. Odds for me too Low on Arsenal. Stoke AHC +1.5 better Chooice but not yet. I watch the game tonight and then i made my dessicon.

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd Arsenal's problems will materialise at the end of the season when the small squad catches up with them. At the moment however, they are fresh, playing some really good stuff and should take 3 points here. Stoke just don't have enough of a goal threat to seriously trouble Arsenal and the Gunners atm look as if they are able to score on demand. Stoke "play" now. So do they sit back and invite pressure? or try and play the ball? Either way at the Emirates they should get overwhelmed, and Gunners -1 AH whatever the price may be should pay. :hope

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd Ramsey Anytime Scorer 3.75 (Coral) Fancy a little bit of this, and feel like it's slightly over-priced. Ramsey looks a different footballer this year and can't stop scoring. Surely there's extra motivation in the opponents and that Ramsey is only now really showing the kind of play many tipped him for before the Shawcross tackle/injury.

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd 4pts Arsenal (-1) to beat Stoke 21/20 Boylesports Arsenal are always up for beating Stoke and I’m sure this will be no different. I think they will too. They look very good going forward this days and whisper it quietly but since the opening day shambles they’ve looked a little bit more solid at the back too. With Arteta back to shield the defence and Ozil pulling the strings in front of him I expect a comfortable home win at the Emirates. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-stoke-betting-arsenal-can-pick-up-another-comfortable-win-in-sunday-opener

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd They held man city to a draw at home, and so i think the price for the draw is too high. Arsenal got the lead in midweek because of an error from marseille defense giving walcott the chance until that point they were struggling a bit to go through the middle and had no luck down the flanks so if stoke press and be disicplineed they can get a result. I would think Arsenal take this comfortably but i will put a small stake on a draw.

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd I get 23 of 42 similar games finishing over 2.5 goals and when you have a short home favourite like Arsenal everyone expects goals – especially as Arsenal home games have a reputation for goals – due in part to the Gunners defensive vulnerability but also their attractive style. But, its an early kick off and actually 50% of Arsenal’s last 6 home games finished under 2.5 goals. And all of Stoke’s last 6 away went under the total – albeit some of these were under different management. This match has finished under 2.5 in 3 of the last 5 – again under Pulis. The bet under 2.5 goals at 2.22 (pinnaclesports) stake 1/10

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd i heard bendtner will be on a bench, cannot find odds for anytime or last goalscorer on him, i think would be decent odds and good possibility to punt on that bet. if it`s true, than he might get a chance for last 10 minutes, as well if he does i see him trying hard and being a bit selfish to get a goal on his name...

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd no luck with bendtner to score :D ... anyway , i am taking arsenal to win EH -1 @2.00 with paddy power 10 % of my betting acc. don`t see much of reason why arsenal shouldn`t score 3 or more goals at home + j. loew comes to watch this game, that might add bit to performance. yes stoke is hard to break, they better on set pieces, but if they will have to come out at any stage of their own half at emirates, i see lightning and beautiful fast breaks. no much reasoning here, @ evens or i am doubling or not, simple as that... gunners tend to produce goal feast at emirates time at time, don`t see why not today ... go gunners

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday September 22nd First Goalscorer: Marko Arnautovic @ 19.00 Bet365 (0.5 Points) Small interest play and probably heart ruling head but it's a decent enough price. Stoke's new signing is making his full debut and will be playing off Kenwyne Jones. He's got a cracking shot on him, a big unit so a threat in the air and can also take set pieces. He's quite a direct player and making his first full debut so Im Having a nibble on the fairy tale start at a price worth a speculative go.