Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 17 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Bournemouth v Barnsley (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bolton Wanderers v Derby County (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burnley v Birmingham City (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huddersfield Town v Charlton Athletic (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ipswich Town v Yeovil Town (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicester City v Blackburn Rovers (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Millwall v Blackpool (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottingham Forest v Middlesbrough (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Watford v Doncaster Rovers (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 18 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Brighton & Hove Albion (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Reading v Leeds United (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th I think that Yeovil at Ipswich are a good price. Yeovil have been playing much better and creating chances than their bare results indicate. They drew 1-1 at Sheff Wed on Saturday and scored in the second half to equaliser after their defender Webster (misses tonight) was sent off. Ipswich beat Middlesbro 3-1 after coming from behind but I just think that the way Ipswich play football would suit Yeovil. Mobray the Middlesbro manager summed up Ipswich's style as ".. a team who do the basics well. They close you down, put their foot through the ball in defence and ask questions of you, and we fell a bit short defensively." Yeovil had more corners, shots on target and attempts than Sheff Wed. This was also the case when Yeovil lost at home 1-0 to Reading in their previous game. I think their luck will turn , as I said they are playing well just been unfortunate. Yeovil double chance (Yeovil or draw) pays 23/20 with William Hill They are quoted in the above post at 5.5 to win away, but I would consider the double result HT/FT Yeovil at 8-1 as well for small stakes. Yeovil 1-0 (12-1) or 2-0 (28-1) also appeal.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th

Any info about Watford game ? 1.60 on Watfors looks good for me as I think they will fight for promotion this year. I miss their last 2 games vs Charlton and Blackpool so anything about squad or tonight game will be thankful.
I was initialy having a look at Watford but I have decided against it now due to a couple of reasons. Apparently Almen Abdi will again be missing for Watford tonight and he is a very important player for them while Brazilian central midfielder Iriney is rated doubtful, if you are going to bet on Watford I would perhaps wait for the lineups in this one. In terms of the individual quality gap you would have to say Watford are streets ahead of Doncaster but Watford are not exactly in top form at the momment. It is ofcourse a good opportunity for Zola to get all 3pts tonight, Watford have the capacity to win here but the 8/13 price is a little short for the home side imo. I'm not sure if you'd be in profit if you kept taking this bet over the long term and this is why I am not backing Watford here. Basically I do not want to put you off backing someone if you have a strong feeling for them. On paper it looks like a home win, but for me personally, there is no long term value in such a play. Ultimately you will have to do what you feel is right in this situation.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th Anyone has an idea why Bolton are still favourites at some places against Derby? Derby has an unchanged squad from the last game when they beat 5-1 Millwall and are on a decent run while Bolton will have changes in the team again and they are really poor at the moment...

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th Does anybody have any insight into the Millwall v Blackpool game? Odds at present on Betfair for a win are Millwall (2.64) and Blackpool (2.59). This seems too close considering the position of the teams in the league and the battering Millwall took at home (1-5) from Derby at the weekend. Also the odds for the game between Bolton and Derby don't seem right, as DoMiNuS states above, as the odds don't reflect the games at the weekend. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th with reference to the above posts I also fancy blackpool and derby tonight. both these teams especially blackpool have had good starts to the season and are playing two clubs at the bottom without any wins between them. the odds are screaming to good to be true, which usually means they are, this is the reason I have decided to do a double chance double on both which gives me a total of just over evens. Derby and millwall double chance @ 2.02 betfair

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th

haha yeah blackpool and derby. disturbing turn of events what sort of language is that!
Ah ok, everything makes sense now. I watch a lot of Shakespearean theatre in the hope it will filter into my posts, adding a certain gravitas to my writing style. Clearly it is not working, I must apologise, I am aware of how divisive such language can be.

Blackpool look an obvious selection. But two things put me off. Paul Ince has just received the dreaded manager of the month award, and there was certainly a tinge of good fortune involved in some results. Blackpool were relegation choices pre season, and whilst I felt they were being harshly treated in the markets, they still won't finish top three come May, hence the attractive odds on them here. Nonetheless it looks like a tight game is on the cards, and the draw looks a fair shout.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th " I think that Yeovil at Ipswich are a good price. Yeovil have been playing much better and creating chances than their bare results indicate. " Ipswich fan here, ironically live near Yeovil. I went to the playoff final, and am delighted Yeovil are up! I think the complete opposite to you here. Yeovil's goal threat Madden is out, and they played away at Sheffield Wednesday Saturday for 50 minutes with 10 men. They will be absolutely exhausted. Whoever does the fixtures really needs their head examining.... ! We finally clicked at home to Boro, we've created a lot of chances this season, however have struggled to take them. We have quite a large squad, Yeovil don't. I cannot see past a straight forward victory for the tractor boys tonight, I think 3-1 again could happen.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th Bolton +0 v Derby @ 1.95 Bet365 (6 Points) Im short on time so will keep this brief. The bottom line is I think the price is wrong. Bolton have had a very poor start and Derby have been great on the road especially. But these trends aren't going to continue forever and tonight is as good as chance as any for Bolton to get back on track. I still expect Bolton to do ok this season and am not reading too much into their poor start. Draw no bet on them at home to Derby is a great bet I'm backing them pretty strongly.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th Birmingham, Blackburn, Barnsley, Middlesbrough to win, odds 4.5 to 4.8 (5dimes), Doncaster and Yeovil to draw (odds 4.1). No time but basically, weekday games in Championship throw up shock results...dogs of 4.0 to 4.99 went 13-7-22 last season, 14-5-15 the year before...dogs of 5.0 to 5.99 went 2-6-9 last year, 1-10-12 the year before.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th injuries and suspensions for today games: QPR v Brighton QPR: Junior Hoilett (5/1 f), Andrew Johnson (4/2 f)(both doubtful), Niko Kranjcar (0/0 m)(probably out) Brighton: Leonardo Ulloa (6/4 f, top scorer), Craig Mackail-Smith (0/0 f), Will Hoskins (0/0 f), Andrea Orlandi (2/0 m), Liam Bridcutt (1/0 m)(probably out) Reading FC v Leeds United Reading FC: Pavel Pogrebnyak (3/0 f), Mikele Leigertwood (0/0 m), Jason Roberts (0/0 f) Leeds United: -

Re: Sky Bet Championship > September 17th & 18th What do you guys think of QPR @ 1.95 and HT/FT X1 @ 4.75. QPR most games have been 0-0 on HT and QPR have scored that missing 1 goal on second half, except vs Swindon. To me that ht/ft bet sounds really good after looking at QPR earlier match results.