Grosvenor Brighton GUKPT

rocque

Just home from playing today. A big thank you to PL for giving me the opportunity to play a decent priced tourney. Another big thank you to Rupert Graham of Grosvenor who has been a great help. A swift resume of the day. Got off to a good start and was up with the chip leaders all afternoon and early evening. However every time i tried to break through the 50k mark kept falling back, then with about 1/2 an hour to go leaked a few chips then ran my QQ into an all in 10 10 who rivered a 10.( no complaints it happens) Finished the night short stacked with 18.5k. Will have to double up a couple of times early on but if not a couple of drinks on the seafront:hope Mark

ITM I think unless I missed an exit. http://www.gukpt.com/gukpt-leg-7-brighton-blog/ is main blog, some main bits also appearing on Facebook. Live stream also available via gukpt.com GukPT Brighton Main Event £500 NLHE Entries: 198 1st – £28,210 2nd – £19,560 3rd – £12,130 4th – £7,420 5th – £5,690 6th – £4,700 7th – £3,720 8th – £2,720 9th – £1,980 10th – £1,730 11th – £1,480 12th – £1,240 13th – £1,240 14th – £1,240 15th – £990 16th – £990 17th – £990 18th – £990 19th – £990 20th – £990

Re: Grosvenor Brighton GUKPT 16th for £990 unless I'm mistaken (met Mark last year in Brighton, but not 100% sure on surname :unsure ) If correct that's a great run from Mark with a great comeback from short overnight. 16th from 198 against a quality GUKPT field is to be rightly proud off :notworthy

Re: Grosvenor Brighton GUKPT Would love to unfortunately find it very difficult to find the time, rarely get home before 20:30 Mon thru Friday. And as ive said before only a recreational player and don't take it that seriously. If i could find the time would like to play a little more but sadly one has to work for a living:sad

Re: Grosvenor Brighton GUKPT

Very true teaulc and maybe they should be taken to task as well. Incidentally, do you know my first name?
its a very fine line in what is the right way to encourage people to be more active,it has been discussed for many years now and whatever we do it isnt right,that includes some of the Mods as well. and yes Dave i do. :D

Re: Grosvenor Brighton GUKPT Hi Al thanks for the kind words but no need mate. As is obvious I dont post that much(this is the only site ive ever posted on) Since beating Mr Das in the Grosvenor final, on the odd occasion i post he feels the need to leave a sarky comment. Why i bothered to explain myself to a complete stranger heaven knows. I shall not rise to the bait again. Will not be about for a couple of weeks, just leaving for Glorious Goodwood followed by a week in Cornwall. I fear a certain persons imminent rain dance may well bear fruit. Be lucky Guys Mark

• 2 weeks later...