Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax: LIVE FINAL RAILING

teaulc

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well played both, good points in the bag for you both too. :ok I also fell to the machine that was stalley :) mid way thru but happy enough considering my limited PLO experience and good to see the chips go to a friendly and put to good use. Keep it going guys and gl with any tickets won :hope

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax: next leg Sept.4th PLO

Well played both, good points in the bag for you both too. :ok I also fell to the machine that was stalley :) mid way thru but happy enough considering my limited PLO experience and good to see the chips go to a friendly and put to good use. Keep it going guys and gl with any tickets won :hope
didnt even realise sorry mate was on a mission, love omaha played that before i started playing poker, good luck for future legs great work nemo especially with the small stack you had before entering final table( happy to donate :rollin ) wp

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax: next leg Sept.4th PLO Voice, I'm not sure if any points were given out tonight because it was a paid entry..I think points are only given out for the freerolls? I might be wrong but double check. Just reading the latest mag & it says that points are given just for the Freerolls & the 5 euro entries are just bonus games to get top three players in each one, a live seat.

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax starting Monday 29th July 8pm latest tables 13/9/13 Qualified for the final

• 1 golly51
  • 2 IveyProtege
  • 3 Iron Bru
  • 4 Bullrox
The leaderboard (top 20 qualify for the final)
  • 1 MrBadula 166
  • 2 Aggromonkey 157
  • 3 ourkidsid 148
  • 4 tim_roberts 140
  • 5 PLNEMO 132
  • 6 bobbybulman 129
  • 7 CTID 118
  • 8 KAJE159 117
  • 9 SammyJohn 115
  • 10 LIKE2FISH 113
  • 11 Slickgc 113
  • 12 stall3y12 109
  • 13 9ballslugger 100
  • 14 thinsy 92
  • 15 BanjoBear 89
  • 16 Erkhut 87
  • 17 LaProd1 86
  • 18 glceud 85
  • 19 MontyDog007 85
  • 20 Revetueur 84
  • 21 TealcPT 81
  • 22 squirrel21 78
  • 23 Jacobs28 77
  • 24 AllEyezOnM3 76
  • 25 JimDMole 75
  • 26 silverbuck1 75
  • 27 shane837 74
  • 28 PP_Timmy 73
  • 29 pbsef 72
  • 30 PP_Rossy 72

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax: next leg Sept.4th PLO

99% sure that the leader board is wrong' date=' at least my position is anyway unless I have managed to knock out all the PP staff with out noticing.[/quote'] i would keep quiet mate, unless you knock me out at the end by one place

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax: next leg Sept.23rd Turbo NLHE After giving them me bank details and passport details and inside leg measurement and admonishing hsbc for not having my iban/icrap numbers to hand online, and having to get hard copy paperwork (doh) considering I had decided to go 'green' and save paper....I'm finally 'in' at winamax.....