** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax: LIVE FINAL RAILING

teaulc

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax: next leg Mon.25th Movember NLHE i received an email this morning from pp asking me to confirm i will be attending the final and they needed to know by the 10th, otherwise seat would be offered to another player , if you havent made contact already check your emails

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax: next leg Mon.25th Movember NLHE

cool il get some sleep time there lol
When I played the Coral Xmas Cracker the tube trains didn't start until approx 6am i think ..... that was a long night watching american college soccer and the ashes (groans) ..... there was still 200 odd people at least doing the same !! Bizarre :) It says membership not required but when I got there the poker team told me to get a card from the area next to the cloakroom by the entrance. Best to take id just incase :)

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax: next leg Mon.25th Movember NLHE MrSoftwarez is me - I'm playing because I'm travelling to London with my mate, and if I get the 2nd seat I'd like to pass on to him - he's agreed to keep me company so thought I'd try and give him something interesting to do instead of just glowering at me from the rail. Think a couple of others have already tied up 2 seats so I'm assuming this is OK.