** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax: LIVE FINAL RAILING

teaulc

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax starting Monday 29th July 8pm

Its usually next to your account number ( above or below) on your statement. Played the welcome freeroll today ,first time ive played on Winmax and to be honest the software is CRAP ,cant put it any other way
this is my first thoughts 2 software is gash imo I will be signing out once league is over unless they have good support I wont be continuing any further

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its usually next to your account number ( above or below) on your statement. Played the welcome freeroll today ,first time ive played on Winmax and to be honest the software is CRAP ,cant put it any other way
I thought it was pretty good , :unsure but then I used to like the old betfair poker software so I'm easily pleased

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax starting Monday 29th July 8pm I'm not going to bother with this. I'll probably jump through all the hoops only to find me and Duncan can't both play at the same time. Good luck everyone, will follow progress and hope to see a good PL showing in the final :ok

I'm not going to bother with this. I'll probably jump through all the hoops only to find me and Duncan can't both play at the same time. Good luck everyone' date=' will follow progress and hope to see a good PL showing in the final :ok[/quote'] Ask support and they may allow you both to play under the same ip address no harm in doing so and it would be great if they allow it ?

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax starting Monday 29th July 8pm f sake:wall , after finally getting all sorted im gonna have to sit this one out, darts match is on sure we didnt have a game fingers crossed for the next one oh and gl all playing

Ask support and they may allow you both to play under the same ip address no harm in doing so and it would be great if they allow it ?
I'm not saying they won't, it may not be a problem at all. I just can't be bothered to download another poker site and that was the first excuse I made up in my head!

I'm not saying they won't' date=' it may not be a problem at all. I just can't be bothered to download another poker site and that was the first excuse I made up in my head![/quote'] Lol i hate doing that also sounds like a bad beat story when you hear the words another poker site ,, it is annoying but ask your partner to sort it for you instead ?

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax starting Monday 29th July 8pm managed to donk myself out way too early after being chippo at 1st break..... still cant believe the guy insta-called my 6k+ all in reraise with Q-10....was pretty sure he would fold lol, ah well gl all PL'ers still playing :hope

Remember now what I hated about this....................... all the slow playing hoping to hold on for one more point.
sorry about my sitting out and slow play,have had awful internet problems tonight. take it my chips didnt do you any good

sorry about my sitting out and slow play' date='have had awful internet problems tonight. take it my chips didnt do you any good[/quote'] Not meant at you at all Al I knew you had problems, it was the short stacks once the bubble had burst that spoilt it. As for your chips they died an honourable death with my mighty 2/5 shove.

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax starting Monday 29th July 8pm As Payout wasn't in Lobby this is the Tourney Ticket prizes for the Freerolls - according to PP Website

• 1st: €50 ticket + 2x€20 tickets + 6x€10 tickets (€150)
  • 2nd: €50 ticket + €20 ticket + 3x€10 tickets (€100)
  • 3rd: €20 ticket + 3x€10 tickets (€50)
  • 4th & 5th: 3x€10 tickets (€60)
  • 6th, 7th & 8th: 2x€10 tickets (€60)
  • 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th: €10 ticket (€40)
  • 13th to 20th: €5 ticket (€40)

Did not like the software and when you compare it to Pokerstarsfr the difference is night and day.Going to uninstall it now.
I'm in the minority it seems, but don't mine the software at all. :unsure But on the other hand the Bad Beats are out of this world.....Either I've been superb unlucky or I've found a site that beats me up more than Pokerstars & Full Tilt :sad

The table software is fine but the lobby is a total nightmare. As for the bad beats' date=' they were brilliant I was dishing them out all night.[/quote'] i can vouch for that, i like the software,lobby is not the worst for sure

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax starting Monday 29th July 8pm Sorry but im out after this league set up just got in contact with support and have made a inital deposit via neteller firslty,,, then you get to follow their id checks with is fine no probs with this giving my bank statment and driving license then they post out a letter with a code to enter online which is fine im verified ,,, but what i dont get is why i cant withdraw via neteller as it says i can only wire transfer back to my bank account for which i never use anyhow,, so i wonder why they offer you to deposit via neteller but then want to only offer only bank withdrawel ,, funny it aint and will no longer play there after this league is over,, rant over as well

Re: Poker Player Mag. Grand Prix 8 / Winamax starting Monday 29th July 8pm [h=2]After a thrilling first freeroll, the results are in - did you make it onto the leaderboard?[/h] The first freeroll of the PokerPlayer Grand Prix 8 played out Monday evening with 152 runners contesting the points awarded to the top 50 and the tournament tickets for the top 20. It was a great showing by half of the PokerPlayer team as well, with PP_Journey getting knocked out in 20th by fellow PokerPlayer PP_Rossy. Re-shoving over the top of what turned out to be Q-10 with A-Q, PP_Journey was pretty happy to see a fishy call with K-10 by PP_Rossy until a King on the flop and another on the turn denied him the treble-up and a 50k pot. PP_Rossy knocked both players out en route to his fifth place finish. The eventual winner - and first qualifier for the Grand Final - was golly51, who beat Slickgc heads-up to book his seat. SammyJohn is currently top of the leaderboard courtesy of his third place finish and the five-point bounty for knocking out PP_Rossy. The next freeroll is Wednesday August 7. If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for? Freeroll 2 Wednesday August 7, 8pm Six-max The password is in the magazine. Qualified for the live final

• 1. golly51
Current leaderboard
  • 1. SammyJohn 59
  • 2. MrBadula 58
  • 3. PP_Rossy 57
  • 4. Slickgc 55
  • 5. DoobieFish 51
  • 6. bobbybulman 50
  • 7. Aggromonkey 49
  • 8. AgentP 48
  • 9. LIKE2FISH 47
  • 10. BanjoBear 46
  • 11. JimDMole 45
  • 12. 9ballslugger 44
  • 13. Rocket Man 43
  • 14. voiceofjoe 42
  • 15. tim_roberts 41
  • 16. CTID 40
  • 17. ellin73 39
  • 18. eddatog 38
  • 19. PP_Journey 37
  • 20. PotRooster 36
  • 21. 0utdrawn 35
  • 22. wilywoods 34
  • 23. tp129919 33
  • 24. Gordon72 32
  • 25. TheBadgerJC 31
  • 26. glceud 30
  • 27. MrSouthey 29
  • 28. KAJE159 28
  • 29. greedyboy 27
  • 30. Porlock 26

Just registered at Winamax' date=' cant see the game in the lobby, Is the the lobby, is it not in there yet or am I just blind.[/quote'] :welcome to PL its been there for ages, check your filters, under community i think