England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Hereford United (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Forest Green Rovers (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barrow v Braintree Town (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Nuneaton Town (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Ebbsfleet United (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Newport County (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Lincoln City (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Stockport County (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Cambridge United (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mansfield Town v Wrexham (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Luton Town (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Woking (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 Interesting to see what kind of side Wrexham put out given they have some injuries and play offs are 3/4 days later. Under the circumstances given that Mansfield have to win and will be giving it everything and wrexham really have very little to play for other than to prepare for the play offs I think 1.57 still available at Coral is an excellent price for Mansfield win.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20

From the quotes I saw it seems Wrexham will be struggling to get enough fit players to fill the 11. Mansfield probably only need a draw though so that is something to consider. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum
If Mansfield only draw with Wrexham, Kidderminster would be champions if they beat Stockport by 2 goals. Mansfield will definitely go all out for victory. I reckon Mansfield will win the league outright, with the play-off final between Newport and Kidderminster.

If Mansfield only draw with Wrexham, Kidderminster would be champions if they beat Stockport by 2 goals. Mansfield will definitely go all out for victory. I reckon Mansfield will win the league outright, with the play-off final between Newport and Kidderminster.
This is true but I get the feeling Mansfield might be cautious and will wait and see what is going on in the Kiddie game. Mansfield have clearly been nervy as well in recent games so that could be a factor. I would say they are the right price in the match really.

Morrell might be milking it a little but sounds like Wrexham wont be giving their all for what is an essentially meaningless game from their point of view. http://www.wrexham.com/sport/depressed-andy-morrell-reflects-horrendous-night-31044.html
They were the qoutes I saw on Twitter last night. I don't think they will make it easy for Mansfield at all. Might be a weakened team yes, but like I say Mansfield will be nervy and the Wrexham players will still be wanting to put on a performance so they get picked in the play-offs.

This is true but I get the feeling Mansfield might be cautious and will wait and see what is going on in the Kiddie game. Mansfield have clearly been nervy as well in recent games so that could be a factor. I would say they are the right price in the match really.
I don't disagree with that, but your earlier comment that "Mansfield probably only need a draw" was off the mark, unless you feel Stockport will prove too much for Kidderminster:). I suspect Wrexham will be beaten by Mansfield and Grimsby will move above them in the table. There's absolutely nothing in it for Newport at Grimsby on Saturday. The play-offs would then be Kidderminster v Wrexham and Newport v Grimsby.

I don't disagree with that, but your earlier comment that "Mansfield probably only need a draw" was off the mark, unless you feel Stockport will prove too much for Kidderminster:). I suspect Wrexham will be beaten by Mansfield and Grimsby will move above them in the table. There's absolutely nothing in it for Newport at Grimsby on Saturday. The play-offs would then be Kidderminster v Wrexham and Newport v Grimsby.
Well in my view I think a draw would be enough for Mansfield. I am not sure I want to be betting on either game though as what happens in the other one will have an effect on the other. For me there are too many variables to be getting involved at short odds.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 The way I see it is it all seems quite simple. Mansfield have to assume that Kidderminster will win and probably by a few goals. So they just have to go for the win. Holding back and hoping Stockport do them a favor seems asking for trouble. More often than not in these type of situations the side that needs to win somehow manages to get it done weather it be by an injury time goal like Man City last year or i remember Leeds getting a win with 9 players in the last minute against i think it was Bristol rovers when they needed it to go up. Or Jimmy Glass saving Carlisle springs to mind. Same sort of thing applies with Mansfield here in my view.

The way I see it is it all seems quite simple. Mansfield have to assume that Kidderminster will win and probably by a few goals. So they just have to go for the win. Holding back and hoping Stockport do them a favor seems asking for trouble. More often than not in these type of situations the side that needs to win somehow manages to get it done weather it be by an injury time goal like Man City last year or i remember Leeds getting a win with 9 players in the last minute against i think it was Bristol rovers when they needed it to go up. Or Jimmy Glass saving Carlisle springs to mind. Same sort of thing applies with Mansfield here in my view.
We aren't talking about a normal game of football though are we as what happens in the Kiddie match could have a pretty big factor in what happens here. Also Stockport need to win to give themselves a chance of staying up. I am not saying they will, but we have to think they will be giving it a good go themselves. There will be a lot of nerves going on on Saturday and thus at 4/7 I just don't see where the value is to have a bet. There will be much better 4/7 shots.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 Right, let's look at the Mansfield-Wrexham game, and not with a preconceived view that, just because a team will need a win, it will get it done because teams like Carlisle have done it in the past. That past from other seasons and other teams is irrelevant but, if it was relevant, by the same logic as Carlisle, Stockport would be a value bet beat Kidderminster in order to stay up and Kiddy would be certs to beat Stockport! Mansfield have to win and the odds properly reflect the state of the two teams at the moment. Wrexham's leading goal scorer is now out for the season and that is reflected in the odds. However, on the upside our defence is likely to be strengthened by the return of Martin Riley as CB. Midfield we will be missing Keates and Thornton (the latter being out for the season as well). We do, however, know how to beat Mansfield and have done it within the last fortnight. This is NOT a meaningless game for Wrexham because, if we beat Mansfield again, there is a chance we could meet them again in the play offs. Kiddy win and go up as champions, Mansfield second and we would probably be 4th (although Grimsby could still overtake us even if we do win). Facing a team, either in the semis or the final, who you have done the double over within the previous month will be a big psychological boost. We won't lie down. Mansfield are rightly favourites but in my view there is no value in backing either team. The other interesting match is obviously Grimsby-Newport, certain play off contenders. Again the same considerations of getting one over a team you could face again, once or twice, within the next fortnight. Again I wouldn't play on this match either, but good luck to anyone who does.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 Kiddy side will smack Stockport in my opinion. We'll go to playoffs and i believe easily go through to league two. My suggestions in here are to play on Kiddy to win, and double chance X2 on Wrexham no matter how strong or weak team they have. It wouldnt surprise me at all 0-0 result in that game. I congratulate Stags in advance on their promotion, Green was simply scintilating player this season and definitely they deserved this title. They started this season not so well, as we did, but they managed to find their way to the top.

And if I was following hazards advice I would want to know that he follows kiddy and doesn't want Mansfield to win. I would expect goals in both games to be honest and Mansfield will definitely not want to go into half time 0-0. Kiddie will need to score at least 2 goals and given there scoring power in recent weeks I'm betting they will do that. Mansfield have proved to be the best side in this league and I'm sure they will prove it against a wrexham side which has won 2 of its past 8 matches and struggled in their last 3 matches plus the injuries etc.

And if I was following hazards advice I would want to know that he follows kiddy and doesn't want Mansfield to win. I would expect goals in both games to be honest and Mansfield will definitely not want to go into half time 0-0. Kiddie will need to score at least 2 goals and given there scoring power in recent weeks I'm betting they will do that. Mansfield have proved to be the best side in this league and I'm sure they will prove it against a wrexham side which has won 2 of its past 8 matches and struggled in their last 3 matches plus the injuries etc.
But as Barton points out one of those wins was against Mansfield. Mansfield have looked very nervy in recent weeks and they really should have had the title wrapped up by now. I must admit I am not sure why anyone would be wanting to bet on either of these two games. I was even half tempted to back Wrexham from a pure value point of view as 13/2 is a bit silly really. 13/2 is the sort of price you would expect if they were playing one of the sides near the bottom of the league not the side in the play-offs. Whatever happens there is no value in the Mansfield price. As for the Kiddie price if you really need to be backing teams at 4/11 then fair enough but it isn't for me. The Mansfield game at the very least will be betting in play so if anyone does want a bet I would suggest waiting and if you can watch the game before getting involved.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 Well, you maybe convinced me to put money on Mansfield to win. They must not calculate with draw if the goal difference matters first in case of point tie. Can someone tell me hierarchy of rules applying if two teams are tied with points in here. Does number of scored goals goes prior to goal difference or there is something else? This will make my decision easier. In case that Mansfield have to win to be certain, and i dont doubt they can, Kidderminster could dig our bets because Stockport will do their best to save themselves from relegation. It is hot at the bottom of the table with also Tamworth waiting result from Kidderminster match.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 If there is any value, for me it's Grimsby at 13/8 at home to Newport. Bear in mind that Newport will finish 3rd whatever happens and with the play-offs proper only next Tuesday and Wednesday, I cannot see them going all out for a meaningless win. On the other hand I suspect that Grimsby may wish to avoid Kidderminster or Mansfield in the play-offs and, therefore, have a decent incentive to finish 4th - above Wrexham.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 I wont keep on about it but I still think a lot of people here are underestimating the need to win factor. Even the bookies are. Motivation is absolutely everything at this stage of the season. Just look at Hull tonight and you will see the difference. In the case of Mansfield it applies even more because Hull do have a little room for error Mansfield dont.

It must be said that Mansfield have won 15 of their last 17 games as well. Besides maybe shakthar ' date=' Benfica , Porto and the 2 Spanish giants and Bayern there isn't many that can do that.[/quote'] Chester have only lost 2 games all season in the BSN. These sort of runs happen in football all the time in leagues around the world. I think Kiddie have only lost 4 times after losing their first 5 games of the season. Also Mansfield 2 loses have come in the last couple of weeks. I know everyone's idea of value is different, but I am amazed anyone thinks 8/15 on Mansfield is a value bet.

I wont keep on about it but I still think a lot of people here are underestimating the need to win factor. Even the bookies are. Motivation is absolutely everything at this stage of the season. Just look at Hull tonight and you will see the difference. In the case of Mansfield it applies even more because Hull do have a little room for error Mansfield dont.
Hull who of course lost their last game. Braintree had no need to win their game on Saturday but they still beat Mansfield.

I wont keep on about it but I still think a lot of people here are underestimating the need to win factor. Even the bookies are. Motivation is absolutely everything at this stage of the season. Just look at Hull tonight and you will see the difference. In the case of Mansfield it applies even more because Hull do have a little room for error Mansfield dont.
Need to win has never translated into will win and never will do. Pressure does funny things to people.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 Dartford v Nuneaton Nuneaton have provided us with some nice wins in recent weeks and have come to form at just the right time to see them safe for another season. I am going to oppose them in their final game though as Dartford look a pretty big price at 13/8. Dartford have had an amazing season which I am sure even their strongest fan didn’t think was possible. They have been very strong on the whole at home and although on the face of it this looks a bit of a nothing game, I would say Dartford have a bit to play for as they still have a chance of finishing 6th, something I am sure they would love to do. Nuneaton may well ease up a bit given their job of survival has been achieved and their away form hasn’t been great for most of the season. Last day games are always slightly tricky and this is my only bet in the division but I see no reason why Dartford should be as big as 13/8 (Boylesports).

I am sure Stockport will do their best to stay up but it is not in their hands. They need either Gateshead or Tamworth to slip up whilst' date=' at the same time, win themselves. I don't see Stockport doing that.[/quote'] But Stockport do have to win to put themselves in with a chance ...

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 Kidderminster v Stockport Kidderminster's last 7 home games have been overs although Stockport away games don't tend to feature so many goals. With both teams needing to win here, there seems to be a high chance that this one will be overs, so odds of 1.65 look worth taking. Is there more than a 60% chance of over 2.5 goals? It looks like it to me. Over 2.5 1.65 BetVictor