England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 Grimsby v Newport A bit more speculative. With both these teams in the playoffs, I'm wondering how much motivation they will have to exert themselves here. With the playoffs to come, I would have thought both sides will play conservatively and make sure they stay free of injury. Low goals and bookings seem likely. Odds of over evens for under 2.5 goals. (I couldn't find any bookings markets on oddschecker - does anyone know where you bet on bookings for this game?) Under 2.5 goals 2.06 188Bet

I wont keep on about it but I still think a lot of people here are underestimating the need to win factor. Even the bookies are. Motivation is absolutely everything at this stage of the season. Just look at Hull tonight and you will see the difference. In the case of Mansfield it applies even more because Hull do have a little room for error Mansfield dont.
The comments of Steve Bruce after Hull"s goalless draw tonight. "The dressing room is disappointed. We knew this was an important game for us all but we haven't handled the occasion." Sent from my HTC One X using PL Forum

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 TV game preview: 3pts Mansfield vs Wrexham - Both teams to score Evs Skybet Mansfield are getting backed in like they can’t not win this match but I’m not so sure this will be as easy as that. Whatever motivation Wrexham have before they get on the field is open to debate but once they are on it professional pride kicks in and they’ll be looking to get a result and spoil the party. Mansfield are in alien territory here. Their ground will be packed with people now expecting them to win the league and that brings massive pressure. It remains to be seen if they can cope with that pressure but they couldn’t 12 months ago when they hosted York in a playoff semi final. They might well have learnt from that but I’m not taking the risk at the prices. Both sides have goal threats in their ranks and on a day where the home side could be edgy they could easily make a mistake which leads to a goal so both to score appeals more to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mansfield-vs-wrexham-betting-winning-the-title-won-t-be-plain-sailing-for-mansfield-20130419

Not sure I would play on that market either, Kev. We have scored 5 in our last 8 with our leading scorer playing and he is now out for the season. Set against that is the fact we have only conceded 8 so, if forced to have a bet, I would go under 2.5 goals. Sent from my HTC One X using PL Forum

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 My bet for today is Mansfiled to win with handicap for 2.00. I believe they wont let themselves into any risky game today and will celebrate the title in big fashion today. Also I put my money on double chance on Telford 1x for 1.65. Yes, they had lot of awful game in the wholw season but I doubt they will say goodbye to BSPremier with loss.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20 My bet for today is Mansfiled to win with -1 handicap for 2.00. I believe they wont let themselves into any risky game today and will celebrate the title in big fashion. I suggest, if you have some extra money to play on Green to score, he was absolutely clinical recently. Also I put my money on double chance on Telford 1x for 1.65. Yes, they had lot of awful game in the whole damn season but I doubt they will say goodbye to BSPremier with a loss.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20

Kidderminster v Stockport Kidderminster's last 7 home games have been overs although Stockport away games don't tend to feature so many goals. With both teams needing to win here, there seems to be a high chance that this one will be overs, so odds of 1.65 look worth taking. Is there more than a 60% chance of over 2.5 goals? It looks like it to me. Over 2.5 1.65 BetVictor
Result: 4-0 Bet won

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 20

Grimsby v Newport A bit more speculative. With both these teams in the playoffs, I'm wondering how much motivation they will have to exert themselves here. With the playoffs to come, I would have thought both sides will play conservatively and make sure they stay free of injury. Low goals and bookings seem likely. Odds of over evens for under 2.5 goals. (I couldn't find any bookings markets on oddschecker - does anyone know where you bet on bookings for this game?) Under 2.5 goals 2.06 188Bet
Result: 3-0 Bet lost (Only 2 bookings, but I couldn't find anywhere to back low bookings)