** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Where are you enjoying yourself Thursday 4th April?

Washman

Re: Where are you enjoying yourself Thursday 4th April? While winning lots of 'utensil for happiness' tonight, I'm going to have a jolly good time observing beautiful mathematical probabilities being displayed as pretty painted cards in an uplifting online environment with inspiring people from many wonderful places on our delightful globe we all share as family at.. 2000: Poker Stars - $2.20 speed ($500 added).. Set of jacks on an all-clubs flop: A) Another club came and I lost to a flush, leaving me with 40% of a stack.. B) Another club came and I lost to a flush, leaving me with 40% of a stack.. or C) I left my body and looked down at myself with an overwhelming sense of peace that nothing bad was going to happen, and it didn't. 54th/73.. -$2.20 0000: Paddy Power - $5.50 Turbo ($150 gtd) 6th/17.. -$5.50

Re: Where are you enjoying yourself Thursday 4th April? Everest welcome 5k freeroll 6.00pm - well that was interesting - all set ready to dig in for the night to find it was a 1 chip all-in MMT for over 1639 runners. Managed to hit quad queens first hand with Q9!! Lost in round 2 with J3 and walked away with $10! Result! :nana Betfred 1k monthly freeroll 7.30pm Betfred Big players Special 8.00pm

Re: Where are you enjoying yourself Thursday 4th April?

RedKings Fishmarket $500 Freeroll - 6PM Coral Sidegames Monthly $1000 Freeroll - 7PM Coral Sidegames Weekly $500 Freeroll - 7PM Maybe some others later, GL all :hope
7 2 of them on Sunday mate lol Theres also a £100 freebie on willy hill in 15 minutes

Re: Where are you enjoying yourself Thursday 4th April?

Everest welcome 5k freeroll 6.00pm - well that was interesting - all set ready to dig in for the night to find it was a 1 chip all-in MMT for over 1639 runners. Managed to hit quad queens first hand with Q9!! Lost in round 2 with J3 and walked away with $10! Result! :nana
Oh, I was registered and had to go out, but I might have won. Come on, baby! 695th