The PL Nag Me List ~ Flat Season ~ Finished

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The PL Nag Me List ~ Flat Season taken a while and decided to go with a horse that may possibly only win once all season but i am hoping to pinpoint it when it has a better chance etc STARWATCH 6yo Trained by J Bridger 8 wins from 51 races to date. Has to run on an undulating track for its best chances. All wins have come on unconventional tracks Epsom, Goodwood, Lingfield, Windsor. All wins at 7f or 1m, there is no point backing this to win over further, it must be when it runs over these distances. Ran up a 4 timer in 2011 when off a much lower mark. Once it gets a mark in the 70's, this horse could possibly win and will be a decent price. Favoured conditions - Good or G/soft, 7f/8f, Goodwood, Lingfield, Windsor or Epsom.

Re: The PL Nag Me List ~ Flat Season That came out quick, anyhow, Newbury isn't a track i would expect it to win at and perhaps they are trying to get a lower mark still but the jock takes off 5lb also, and its a big price 25/1, will take a look during the day.

Re: The PL Nag Me List ~ Flat Season Ok, changing my horse to follow for the rest of the season as Greatwood has proved a disappointment and rated too high now for handicaps. Aiken (5yo) J.Gosden I'm going with Aiken trained by John Gosden, the 5yo has won 6 of his 10 races and was second on Champions Day to Rite Of Passage the last time we saw him. Was pulled out at Ascot last week and probably wants cut in the ground to show his best and will be targeting the end of season staying races. Is entered up in a couple of Group 2 races in the near future which should be within his comapss and also entered in the Irish St Leger which is interesting and could get his ground that day in September. Rated 112 and i dont tgink we have seem the best of him yet, trainer John Gosden has had a quiet season by his standards and could be a stable to follow from now on.