** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

WC > Europe Qualifiers > March 26

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WC > Europe Qualifiers > March 26

Denmark-Bulgaria More goals 2nd half.It's an obvious bet.Bulgaria will sit back trying not to concede as it is of great importance in this match.They know that if they draw they will be still 3 points above Denmark.Denmark will try to win for sure,but i doubt they will attack with 11 players.Before we beat 6:0 Malta our goal difference was 4:3 while Denmark's was 2:4.This suggest taht both teams keep it tight at the back trying not to concede.The reverse fixture ended 1:1 and we failed to win due to a red card in the 1st half.The game was full of crosses without real dangerous situations.Denmark bet 0:3 Czech Republic couple of days ago scoring all the three goals during the 2nd half.We netted 6 times 4 of them in the 2nd period.Our coach Lyuboslav Penev said that we are travelling to Denmark only to get the 3 points but i am sure that they will be happy to take a point and run.We will rely on counter-attacks for sure(Tonev,Popov,g.Milanov are all vey fast players who will tear apart Denmark's slow defenders if they are given a chance),playing defensively.Denmark will hold the ball triyng to hit from distance.Dennis Rommedahl will take place in the starting line-up instead of nicolai jorgensen which will provide much more experience but lack of speed too(he is almost 35..)Kvist will be replaced by Stockholm.Michael Krohn Dehli,Daniel Agger and Cristian Eriksen missed yesterday's training session.The last one is out due to a fatigue,but it is possible the three absences to be a strategy move.Fulham's RB Manolev will replace Minev who is banned in our camp.Denmark have never beat us at home which fact is not of grat importane becaouse of the generations have changed(Berbatov,Martin Petrov,Stilyian Petrov etc)but is for the statistic.
easy one

Re: WC > Europe Qualifiers > March 26

I'm done with these clean sheet bets' date=' they must have taken years off my life..[/quote'] No need for this, mate. San Marino will score eventually, that's for sure, but nobody knows when. And it will definitely be with frequency of one goal per at least 30 games. And as you get 1.20-1.25 (for some games against lesser teams you can easily get 1.45-1.50), it is totally worth taking this bet. It is actually the best systematic bet on the football market I can think of. Just remember - don't bet your house and wife on it! :lol Maybe it is a smart idea to separate parts of the profit from this bets in a so called "San Marino bank", so that when the inevitable happens and the waiters and accountants score a goal, we can face the loss with dignity. P.S. San Marino playing friendly with Italy in June. Expect even better odds as it is a friendly. Stay alert!