Europa League > Thurs 4th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 4 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Benfica v Newcastle United (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Rubin Kazan (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fenerbahçe SK v Lazio (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v FC Basel (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April fenerbahçe counter-attacks will give priority to the defense in this match. Can play an effective pressure at home to Lazio fenerbahçe. Liverpool counter-attacks, but very effective, both teams will score a goal in this match is really hard to predict which team will win.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April Chelsea - Rubin Under 2.5 goals @1.90 In Chelsea last 10 games 7 were under 2.5 goal. Not sure what team will start as we know this will be their 3rd game in 6 days. On the other side Rubin last 9 games play under 2.5 goals. They are one of the teams who is looking more of their defence. They wlll probably play like in Levante or Madrid with very slowly rytham .

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April Fenerbahce isnot a strong team for this cup challenge but they have strong trump in their hand. They are great at making the rival sleep in the game. Too much unplanned passes right to left to back etc etc etc. They cant dominate the game but they will let it sleep then may score and then game will turn into as they wish. Long shots and free kicks are weapons. If Lazio tries to get an advantage for next match and plays not aggressive Fenerbahce then will get the win. In my opinion Lazio plays good at away games in Eurocup. So they will attack. And I guess they will find a goal. Probably then thinking of second leg there will be Fenerbahce's goal. Both teams to score is a good bet. Fenerbahce isnot a counter attack team. backs and defensive midfielders arenot in that quality to pass that fast and accurate. If Emre Belezoglu played there would be different bet preview but he cant coz of regulations. (He played with A.Madrid b4) . And dont forget to follow Galatasaray match today. Believe me if Galatasaray gets a surprise result then Fenerbahce will play more harder to get great result to compensate their rival's succes. If Galatasaray loses as foreseen then Fenerbahce will play cooler . Conclusion, Small bets on Lazio win and Medium bets on BTTS. Good Luck all

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April 4pts Tottenham (-1) to beat Basel Evs Stan James Even without Jermain Defoe I expect Spurs to win this. They have been very good at home all season in the Europa League and I think Basel will have their work cut out to contain the likes of Gareth Bale, Aaron Lennon and Emmanuel Adebayor. I’m sure given the nature of the Spurs defence that Basel will have some chances of their own but I expect the home side to be too strong here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-basel-betting-tottenham-should-be-too-strong-at-home-for-the-swiss-champions-20130403

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April 3pts Benfica to win by 1 goal 13/5 Bet365 Generally on the road in this competition this season Newcastle have set themselves up to be tough to beat and that could well be the case again here but this Benfica side are a good side despite their poor Champions League campaign. With the likes of Pablo Aimar pulling the strings and Cardozo a constant threat up front I think the Portuguese league leaders will have too much for Newcastle, but not by a long way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/benfica-vs-newcastle-betting-benfica-can-secure-a-slender-lead-to-take-to-newcastle-with-them-20130403

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April 3pts Chelsea to win to nil 29/20 Coral Chelsea should win this match but I don’t think they’ll run away with it purely because matches will start catching up with them soon no matter how much chopping and changing Rafa Benitez does. Chelsea managed to keep a clean sheet against Man Utd on Monday and I think they can keep another one here while getting what they need at the other end. The best bet in this match could be Chelsea winning to nil as I’m sure they will be cautious in the hope of avoiding conceding an away goal. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-rubin-kazan-betting-chelsea-can-avoid-conceding-the-vital-away-goal-in-quarter-final-first-leg-20130403

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April Fenerbahce been really lucky get this far and now their luck will run out. Lazio is their first real test and the odds for Lazio to win is an absolute steal. Fenerbahce are a below average team and have been getting the results but out of pure luck. Lazio are a different class and can see them winning comfortably in Istanbul tomorrow.

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TD=colspan: 2]
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Chelsea V Rubin Kazan Chelsea are playing their 3rd game in 5 days and will have to juggle again with half an eye on what is a very important premier league clash on Sunday against Sunderland. They know 3 points will not come easy against a side playing for survival and for their new manager; I think this will mean a slightly compromised side tomorrow night. In the absence of Ba, Torres will be leading the line - this won't excite the Chelsea faithful too much. He is still capable of causing problems though and whatever 5 midfielders start behind him, they will have goals and killer passes in abundance. Chelsea will have most of the game and will create chances, but they will be vulnerable at the back too. Terry will likely start after missing out on Monday and he has great experience in Europe, but Bertrand will be left back and he could certainly be exposed by a side who have shown they can score goals against good sides this season. I do not really know much about them, but their results in this tournament have been very impressive and they will certainly be up for this. The worry for Chelsea fans is that the disparity in motivation could very much level the playing field - as it did at home to Sparta and away in Bucharest. In reality, Chelsea are a much better side and have home advantage - they could win this game in 2nd gear if they had to. If Chelsea are sluggish and Rubin Kazan start well (a very likely occurrence), it could be a frustrating night for Chelsea. Even if this does transpire though, I would still have them as favourites to win, due to the superior quality they possess. However, they have conceded in all 5 home games in Europe this season and that is certainly something to consider if you are thinking about overall goals, BTTS or handicap bets. I think it will be a close game, but whatever side Chelsea put out - they will have match winners all over the pitch. I think they will do enough to take a lead to Russia next week. Chelsea to win @ 1.58 (Pinnacle) I think that Coral are overestimating the chances of a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Chelsea. This has meant that the following two bets are just a bit too generously priced. I will be choosing at least one of them at small stakes alongside my main bet. Chelsea could very well concede, but if they hit top gear for long enough spells, 3 goals is a possibility as well. Chelsea to win (not to nil) @ 4.00 (Coral) Race to 3 goals: Chelsea @ 4.00 (Coral)[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April UEFA Europa League -2013-04-04 Chelsea - Rubin Kazan Chelsea side: Ashley Cole is injured. Romeu and Gary Cahill are other absents. Rubin Kazan side: Defender Cesar Navas and left back Ansaldi were suspended in the match against Levante but they are returning. There is no fresh injury in the squad. UEFA Europa League -2013-04-04 Fenerbahce - Lazio Fenerbahce side: Important players like Salih Ucan and Mehmet Topal are getting fit and expected to be in the squad. There is no fresh injury in the team. Lazio side: Midfielders Konko, Bruno Pereirinha, defenders Cavanda, Andre Dias and forward Floccari are absent. Forward Miroslav Klose is fit and taken to the squad. UEFA Europa League -2013-04-04 Tottenham - Basel Tottenham side: The manager Villas Boas said that Basel is a serious team as they managed to eliminate Zenit in the previous round. Walker is suspended. Basel side: Joo-Hoo Park (22 matches) and Diaz (25 matches 3 goals) are absent.

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April Turkish Bookmaker IDDAA is making an announcement that Fenerbahce v Lazio event is open to bet as single match. Fenerbahce are running in three competitions and their squad is more than qualified to reach their target in all of these trophies. Finally they will have the advantage of being supported by their fans as they were banned in the last 2 home matches in Europa League. Considering the second leg and that Lazio fans are banned, Fenerbahce will want to benefit from the first leg. We can consider that Fenerbahce will not play any away match against Lazio and will not have to take the pressure of Lazio fans in the second leg. Due to the UEFA statu important midfielder Emre Belozoglu is not able to play (his name was on the list of A. Madrid). Portuguese national midfielder Meireles was suspended for three matches but he is returning against Lazio. The record of Fenerbahce against Italian clubs is 13 matches, 3 wins, 10 loose. Fenerbahce played 7 home matches in Europa League this season and they managed to win 2 of them. There is only one home match that they were unable to hit the nets in Europa League. Probable line up: Volkan Demirel, Gokhan Gonul, Yobo, Egemen, Hasan Ali, Mehmet Topal, Meireles, Kuyt, Cristian Baroni, Sow and Webo Lazio managed to record a win after loosing three consecutive matches. Forward Kozak is on top of his form. Veteran German striker Klose is fit but doubtful. Lazio are undefeated in Europa League this season (12 matches). They did not concede any goal in 7 of these 12 matches in Europa League this season. Lazio conceded only 1 goal in the first halves of these 12 matches. Lazio played against Turkish clubs 8 times. 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 loose. Libor Kozak (8 goals) is the top scorer of Europa League this season. Probable line up: Marchetti, Lulic, Cana, Biava, Radu, Ledesma, Candreva, Gonzalez, Hernanes, Ederson, Klose (Kozak) Both teams will begin this match with minimum mistake and risk. The possibility of a draw in the first half is very high. The local bookie is offering this match for Turkish punters to bet in a single match format. Usually you are not allowed to bet on singles in Turkey. I do not believe that bookies are very stupid and they know how much big money will be invested on Fenerbahce win. Bet on Lazio AH +0.25

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April Benfica vs Newcastle I cannot believe the generous odds Benfica are in this game they are an absolute class above Newcastle and an injury riddled Newcastle at that with Arfa , Tiote and captain Coloccini all still missing. First of all lets put newcastles last win in perspective against Anzhi , whilst it was a suprise result Anzhi's league form is currently bordering on pathetic with no wins in their last 4 games and a 4-0 thumping at the hands of an average Fc Krasnador making the formline not as impressive as we probably thought. Newcastle are now in a fight for survival in the Premier League which they should survive given the easier draw they have in the last few matches but the fulham game is of added importance at st james park this weekend. Benfica for mine can almost cut it with any team in the world with dynamic players like Cardozo ,Lima , Salvio and Matic they are a scoring machine and have proved that scoring over 100 goals already this season in all competitions. Couple that with the fact they are unbeaten in an amazing 29 matches and on the way to winning supaliga and they really are an absolute powerhouse. Benfica were pretty stiff to be knocked out of the champions league for mine having got the better of celtic and ultimately outplaying a weakened Barcelona at the Nou Camp but an own goal away to Spartak ultimately cost them progressing. Benfica are quite brutal in the opening 20 minutes of matches and usually put 1 away early and i would expect this match to be fast paced from the start. Benfica do tend to concede goals so i would expect newcastle to get chances but benfica will win this game with a clear margin for mine. Bet of the europa league season for me. Benfica @ $ 1.51 Betfair Maximum 10 points. Benfica -1 @ $2.34 Betfair 5 points. Benfica -2 @ $5 Betfair 2 points. Benfica Half /Full Double @ $2.36 5 points.

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April What can you say about Benfica, they are on a amazing run from the start of the year (20 matches, 18 wins and 2 draws). At home they have scored an average of 3.2 goals per game, quite an achievement, you have to agree. They will welcome Newcastle, a team that after last year's amazing run, and now they are just 3 in front of the relegation zone... Quite unexpected, to be honest. Now, their bench is rather shortened, while injury list seems to grow day by day and I have to think they will focus on avoiding relegation rather than competing in Europa League. It looks straightforward to me, Benfica should win this match, but the odds are disastrous at the moment for home win. I will place money on HT/FT @ 2, bet365.

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April Benfica -1.5 @ 2.36 pinnacle Newcastle with other things on their mind than this game as they linger near the relegation zone and have a big game on the weekend at home against Fulham where they are desperate to win and move away from the bottom three. They have been beaten in their last 4 away games in the EPL and were hammered by Man City 4-0 last weekend, so doubt that they will present a challenge to a Benfica side that is on top of the Portuguese league with a relatively easy game in the league against 4th last Olhanense. They have beaten much better sides than Newcastle such as Bordeaux 1-0 and Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 at home and like them to win this by a couple of goals Chelsea -1.5 @ 2.75 pinnacle After beating Man Utd in the FA Cup, manager Benitez has another chance to win back the fans with a good win here to take into the second leg, as a long road trip into Russia without a good lead will be very tough for them to overcome. Expect them to have a very strong side, with Hazard and Mata in particular in very good form, and with a home game against Sunderland on Sunday, they can field a weakened side in that game, and play a strong side against RK. Rubin Kazan are a good defensive side and will look to keep out Chelsea for as long as possible, but Stamford Bridge is not an easy place to sit back and defend for the whole game, and doubt that they will be able to withstand the quality that the Blues have in their side Tottenham -1.5 @ 2.17 pinnacle Spurs will once again rely on Bale and so far no team has been able to stop him as he continues to have a big influence in games. They beat Inter Milan 3-0 and Lyon 2-1 at home in the Europa League and can see them setting themselves up for a good win to take into the second leg. Basel lost 1-0 at Zenit St Petersburg and 2-1 at Videoton while drawing 1-1 at Dnipro and 0-0 at Racing Genk, but this game represents an even greater challenge for them, and doubt that they can keep out this Spurs side, especially if Bale has the freedom to move around the pitch unchecked

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April

Benfica vs Newcastle I cannot believe the generous odds Benfica are in this game they are an absolute class above Newcastle and an injury riddled Newcastle at that with Arfa , Tiote and captain Coloccini all still missing. First of all lets put newcastles last win in perspective against Anzhi , whilst it was a suprise result Anzhi's league form is currently bordering on pathetic with no wins in their last 4 games and a 4-0 thumping at the hands of an average Fc Krasnador making the formline not as impressive as we probably thought. Newcastle are now in a fight for survival in the Premier League which they should survive given the easier draw they have in the last few matches but the fulham game is of added importance at st james park this weekend. Benfica for mine can almost cut it with any team in the world with dynamic players like Cardozo ,Lima , Salvio and Matic they are a scoring machine and have proved that scoring over 100 goals already this season in all competitions. Couple that with the fact they are unbeaten in an amazing 29 matches and on the way to winning supaliga and they really are an absolute powerhouse. Benfica were pretty stiff to be knocked out of the champions league for mine having got the better of celtic and ultimately outplaying a weakened Barcelona at the Nou Camp but an own goal away to Spartak ultimately cost them progressing. Benfica are quite brutal in the opening 20 minutes of matches and usually put 1 away early and i would expect this match to be fast paced from the start. Benfica do tend to concede goals so i would expect newcastle to get chances but benfica will win this game with a clear margin for mine. Bet of the europa league season for me. Benfica @ $ 1.51 Betfair Maximum 10 points. Benfica -1 @ $2.34 Betfair 5 points. Benfica -2 @ $5 Betfair 2 points. Benfica Half /Full Double @ $2.36 5 points.
I think you're downplaying the Anzhi result a bit. Anzhi's form is poor now, but it was fine before the Newcastle match. Make no mistake, knocking Anzhi out was very impressive. I think this is a tough match to call. Benfica are very strong but Newcastle should put up a resilient display. Wouldn't read too much in to the 0-4 at City as Newcastle should be far more focused on this one. I think CS 1-0 or 2-1 could be a good call. 1.60 isn't too bad for Benfica, if you're happy enough with it being a tight 1-0. Edit: Just seen unders @ 1.80, and they'll be higher elsewhere. Has to be a decent shout.

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April I cant decide to add Fenerbahce - Lazio match to my accumulator ... I made a Double Benfica and Totenham with High stake ... Thinking to add Lazio X2 but cant decide ... I am afraid to play on Lazio because of their Away form in their own league . About Fenerbahce; Meireles is back, and they are in good form recently . I have no clue about Lazio ? How they motivate today's match and such ? Any more idea about Fenerbahce X lazio match ? Thank you .

I would't risk money on Lazio' date=' keep in mind that they have big derby match on Monday. Lazio would be happy with a draw, I'd say.[/quote'] Thank you . Im thinking about a Draw too . That is why I see 1.67 is a good value on Draw or Away bet. By the way, can someone lighten me about asian Handicap ? For example , I bet on 3 matches $100 (accumulator) but Fenerbahce - Lazio match is played "Lazio +1 Asian Handicap". Result Fenerbahce won by 1 goal (lets say 1-0) , and other 2 mathes WON . Will I just get all my money back ($100) or Fenerbahce's match's rate will be calculated at 1.00 and I Win more price than what I staked ? Please someone help , thank you :)

Thank you . Im thinking about a Draw too . That is why I see 1.67 is a good value on Draw or Away bet. By the way, can someone lighten me about asian Handicap ? For example , I bet on 3 matches $100 (accumulator) but Fenerbahce - Lazio match is played "Lazio +1 Asian Handicap". Result Fenerbahce won by 1 goal (lets say 1-0) , and other 2 mathes WON . Will I just get all my money back ($100) or Fenerbahce's match's rate will be calculated at 1.00 and I Win more price than what I staked ? Please someone help , thank you :)
You get +1 AH for Fener. VOIDED = 1. and accum with the others from the combo.

Exact Number of Tottenham goals: 3 18/5 @ William Hill - Tottenham scored 3 goals against Inter Milan, Maribor and Panathinaikos at home in the Europa League this season and I think they will score 3 tonight. Spurs will be up for this in front of a packed crowd on a European night. I think Basel may get an away goal tonight but I am quite confident Spurs will score a few tonight with Bale on top form. Bit of a longshot here but 18/5 is a decent price in my opinion for Spurs to score exactly 3 goals tonight. Benfica Vs Newcastle Under 2.5 goals 1.95 @ Betfair - 1.95 is a great price for the unders IMO. Newcastle have scored 2 and conceded 0 in their 4 Europa League knockout stage games and i think this is a nailed on unders game.Newcastle will try and play for a 0-0 here and hope to get the job done next week. I don't think Newcastle will score an away goal tonight but they won't concede more than 2 IMO. Likely scoreline is 0-0, 1-0 or 2-0 to Benfica IMO but there is not great value on the Portugese at odds of 1.5

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April We all know relationship between Turkish and Italian supporters, and that tell me both teams will approach this game with a lot of caution. Lazio will do all they can to bring home a positive result, while Fenerbahce will most certainly try not to concede a goal, as they did so many times this season. Lazio is clear favorite in these two legs and I can see them advance to semis, but first they will have to make good result here and bring the decider to Rome. I expect tight game, 2-3 goals @ 1.95 bet365

Hi there' date=' Im considering a LARGE stake on a double to win tonight. Only problem is I cant decide which two to go with out of Chelsea Benfica Tottenham? Any suggestions as who to drop?[/quote'] drop chelsea, Benfica and Tottenham are more likely to win

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April FENERBACHE - LAZIO Over 2.5 2.25@UNIBET Well, 1/4 finals is always tricky one, as we saw yesterday Malaga - Borussia "OVER" game... Lazio doing well in this league, i'm expecting them to score today and cause real problems for home side. very hard to predict , strong posibility of a draw of 1-1 , but just because of a slight odd advantage i'll go for over here gl!

I think you're downplaying the Anzhi result a bit. Anzhi's form is poor now, but it was fine before the Newcastle match. Make no mistake, knocking Anzhi out was very impressive.
As I follow Anzhi closely (for betting reasons), I should say that Anzhi's form has been terrible ever since the start of spring session. I don't know what you mean by "it was fine before Newcastle match" - before Newcastle, they played only two games with Hannover, managed to win the home tie (though Hannover are notoriously weak on the road this season) and were very close to elimination in the return leg. All the games of Anzhi in the Russian league has been a complete disaster so far. Having said that, I think this game is not worth playing. Benfica is definitely a stronger team and they are tremendous at home, but I think they will get a narrow victory (and 1.50 is not a good price if one feels it will be a narrow win).

Re: Europa League > Thurs 4th April Rubin not to score 1.83@Unibet ! The main reason Kazan is thinking not to concede here as a 0-0 will be very good result for them. previous round 0-0 aways vs Levante, 0-0 at home vs Levante. Russians know how to defend big time. Expect very tiny match with not many chances, in fact it very depends on how Chelsea will prepare psichoogical for this clach. Unders included also...