League 1 & 2 > 19th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 19 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bury v Stevenage (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crewe Alexandra v Milton Keynes Dons (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Oldham Athletic v Hartlepool United (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yeovil Town v Swindon Town (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 19 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Accrington Stanley v AFC Wimbledon (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bradford City v Wycombe Wanderers (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rochdale v Gillingham (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southend United v Plymouth Argyle (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torquay United v Chesterfield (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Barnet v Fleetwood Town (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: League 1 & 2 > 19th March Rochdale vs Gillingham Martin Allen takes his table toppers to Rochdale tommorow night hoping to extend their lead at the top of the league to 7 points. Gillingham are excellent away from home with their last loss on their travels coming way back in October. They will use this to bridge the gap between themselves and the rest of the pack as they could be seen as promoted if they win this game. Rochdale, a team I backed against and previewed in their defeat at Bristol Rovers on Saturday are still not playing well under new manager Keith Hill. It has not been a rosey homecoming for the man who got Dale promoted from this division 2 seasons ago. Rochdale have 1 win in 5 and nothing seems to be going right for them at the moment. Gillingham to win - 2.3 Coral

Re: League 1 & 2 > 19th March Stevenage looks a value pick. Thumped Sheff United 4-0 at the weekend and Lopez scored a hat-trick on his first start. After bagging a hat-trick a few days earlier whilst on loan at another team (Accrington?) they have some firepower here. Main thing that made me look at this one was the fact Bury lost against Colchester at home on Saturday, and Colchester had ten men for all but four minutes of the match, which is abysmal on Bury's part.

Re: League 1 & 2 > 19th March 4pts Yeovil to beat Swindon (DNB) 23/20 William Hill Swindon have had a lot of media coverage in recent weeks since the Paolo di Canio departure and that has affected their form so they will be hoping to get back to some kind of normality in this match but it won’t be easy taking on a Yeovil side who have lost just one of their last thirteen league matches. Swindon have only won three of their last 10 in the league and with only Brentford having more home wins than Yeovil I think the home side are overpriced here. With both desperate for the points though I’ll edge on the side of caution and take Yeovil draw no bet. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/yeovil-vs-swindon-betting-yeovil-look-overpriced-in-battle-of-the-promotion-chasers

Re: League 1 & 2 > 19th March

4pts Yeovil to beat Swindon (DNB) 23/20 William Hill Swindon have had a lot of media coverage in recent weeks since the Paolo di Canio departure and that has affected their form so they will be hoping to get back to some kind of normality in this match but it won’t be easy taking on a Yeovil side who have lost just one of their last thirteen league matches. Swindon have only won three of their last 10 in the league and with only Brentford having more home wins than Yeovil I think the home side are overpriced here. With both desperate for the points though I’ll edge on the side of caution and take Yeovil draw no bet. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/yeovil-vs-swindon-betting-yeovil-look-overpriced-in-battle-of-the-promotion-chasers
Where can I see the ROI for these picks Kevshat publish? Can't seem to find it anywhere on the site. :(

Where can I see the ROI for these picks Kevshat publish? Can't seem to find it anywhere on the site. :(
ROI is irrelevant information to you mate :ok if Kev wishes to discuss his own personal finances he will, but on his own terms, in a different part if the forum. To us as members you either follow a pick, or don't. You get used to different members, some you may follow, some you don't. I suggest you PM Kev for his investment figures, and he may provide that information :ok But talk of ROI's etc is off topic for these threads and is provided at the users discretion :)

ROI is irrelevant information to you mate :ok if Kev wishes to discuss his own personal finances he will, but on his own terms, in a different part if the forum. To us as members you either follow a pick, or don't. You get used to different members, some you may follow, some you don't. I suggest you PM Kev for his investment figures, and he may provide that information :ok But talk of ROI's etc is off topic for these threads and is provided at the users discretion :)
I just assumed that since he publish what looks like official Punterslounge tips, there were a public ROI for people to study before deciding to follow him. My bad :)

Re: League 1 & 2 > 19th March Peterson, do you think kevshat is the golden fish, the genie that left the bottle and came to share his thoughts? No, he is not! Is just a guy that writes pretty well, has inspiration sometimes - sometimes not - and brings very good information - that is for sure! You do not need ROI of him!

Peterson' date=' do you think kevshat is the golden fish, the genie that left the bottle and came to share his thoughts? No, he is not! Is just a guy that writes pretty well, has inspiration sometimes - sometimes not - and brings very good information - that is for sure! You do not need ROI of him![/quote'] Are you trying to say, don't follow him but be inspired by the info he share? :) Do you guys thinks it wrong of me to rate people / follow their bets based on their ROI and not just on their analysis alone?

Re: League 1 & 2 > 19th March Gills will be making a fair few changes tonight I think as MA has been doing all season when we have had 3 games a week. The back 4 and the keeper will be as usual, after that it could be anything, at least 3 of the midfield will change and possibly both strikers. Expect Deon Burton, Gregory, Robinson, Charlie Lee and possibly Adam Birchall will start in changes from the weekend. I fully expect it to go under 2.5 again, we don't score many goals but we don't concede many either away..I watched the home game against Rochdale which we won 2-1 with a 93rd minute winner from Burton and I expect it to be tight again, 0-0 or 1-1 wouldn't surprise me.

Re: League 1 & 2 > 19th March Struggling to see how Oldham are odds on to beat Hartlepool? They've just made a very strange appointment as manager and have lost Captain Dean Furman to Doncaster last week. Three defeats on the bounce too. Hartlepool been nicking results under John Hughes and more than capable of getting one tonight. Hartlepool +0.5 has to be the bet here.

Struggling to see how Oldham are odds on to beat Hartlepool? They've just made a very strange appointment as manager and have lost Captain Dean Furman to Doncaster last week. Three defeats on the bounce too. Hartlepool been nicking results under John Hughes and more than capable of getting one tonight. Hartlepool +0.5 has to be the bet here.
Agreed; I'm on the draw @ 3.52 5dimes. The reason is that Hartlepool are 2-5-9 as a big underdog away....

Are you trying to say, don't follow him but be inspired by the info he share? :) Do you guys thinks it wrong of me to rate people / follow their bets based on their ROI and not just on their analysis alone?
Well if you think their analysis is good you should follow them. Their ROI isn't particularly important to you unless you're blindly following every pick. In which case you'd know their ROI anyway :lol Kev is paid by PL as a writer. Like I say, PM him and he may oblige :ok