Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Everton (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February what about Fellaini? is him a doubt? i would go for Over 2,5 here last season Eventon shocked Old Trafford whit 4-4 and it was the beginning of end for Sir Alex team United also lost at Goodinson Park 1-0 that season 1,60 for HW is ok if Fellaini will miss the game while i'll go on Over 2,5 whit him on field! any turnover for Red Devils looking Real Madrid?

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February Over 2.5 Goals and Both to Score are priced the same. But keeping in mind that the Red Devils have a game against Real Madrid after this one I would not expect many goals here and even a draw would not surprise me. Man. United have a 9 points lead so Sir Alex might even rest some players for this game.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February I think last years 4-4 was a freak result. On average MU score 1.7 goals against EFC at old trafford, and EFC average 1.1. 90 games, MU 55% wins, EFC 22%, the rest draws. Could be a good time for EFC to play Man u, with RM on the horizon, and a big buffer in the prem, so I do expect at least 4 changes from Man u to last weeks starting line up, How the play up front could be crucial, as there is not a chance EFC will play any diffrentley to how they have played all season, offensiveley away from home. I would wait until the day, as you also have International games this week, full and U21, so injuries may be key in all games.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February Bet365 offer 1,80 for Manchester United win. Even with Real Madrid coming up in midweek this is pure value and needs to be taken if it keeps over 1,70. Manchester United is an experienced team with great players and now what they need to do. Sir Alex is even more experienced and he know how to deal with two important games so close to each other. Everton is facing Manchester United on a good day at Old Trafford, and they may grab a point, but when you get 1,80 on Manchester United at home against a normally weak away side and low-scoring team, you need to take it for the value. I know there have been some national team games this midweek, but it's the same as they have CL match in midweek and league match upcoming saturday. Even if Manchester United have several national team players in their team I don't think the players are more tired then if a CL-match was played instead of that national team match.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February Bet365 offer 1,80 for Manchester United win. Even with Real Madrid coming up in midweek this is pure value and needs to be taken if it keeps over 1,70. Manchester United is an experienced team with great players and know what they need to do. Sir Alex is even more experienced and he know how to deal with two important games so close to each other. Everton is facing Manchester United on a good day at Old Trafford, and they may grab a point, but when you get 1,80 on Manchester United at home against a normally weak away side and low-scoring team, you need to take it for the value. I know there have been some national team games this midweek, but it's the same as they have CL match in midweek and league match upcoming saturday. Even if Manchester United have several national team players in their team I don't think the players are more tired then if a CL-match was played instead of that national team match.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February hello. I am writing from Azerbaijan. I am fan of Arsenal. I have a request. Who is England's most famous Betting expert? can you tell me the web site? Thank you very much İ think - Man. UTD - Evertoon ( both team goals, draw or away team, over 2.5, ) V.Mustafa - From Baku )))

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February

hello. I am writing from Azerbaijan. I am fan of Arsenal. I have a request. Who is England's most famous Betting expert? can you tell me the web site? Thank you very much İ think - Man. UTD - Evertoon ( both team goals, draw or away team, over 2.5, ) V.Mustafa - From Baku )))
He/She Is the person who says nothing when they lose and even less when they win. Welcome to the most informative website on UK football. :welcome

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February but when you get 1,80 on Manchester United at home against a normally weak away side and low-scoring team, you need to take it for the value. In the PL this season Everton have lost 2 games scored 18 goals out of 12 away games, to score an average of 1.5 goals away is not low in this league. And losing 2 in 12 away is not poor. In fact only Man City have lost less away from home this season. In fact they have the same loss record overall as Man Utd this season, 20 points seperate them, but by drawing matches...Thats what EFC are good at this season. 1.8 is about right given the circumstances, this is a game were the bookies want you to back Man u, but given the timeing of the game it smells even more of a draw. The last 10 meetings Man utd won 4 Draw 4 EFC 2.

hello. I am writing from Azerbaijan. I am fan of Arsenal. I have a request. Who is England's most famous Betting expert? can you tell me the web site? Thank you very much İ think - Man. UTD - Evertoon ( both team goals, draw or away team, over 2.5, ) V.Mustafa - From Baku )))
:welcome to PL. Good to see someone from Azerbaijan here.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February I'm not sure Fergie will rest players. Rather get a similar team out to thaat which will play R Madrid and see how they perform.\ After throwing away the league last season, why would Fergie give Man City a sniff ? Twice in a row would be a travesty, and would almost be unthinkable .... Strong lineup to go for the Jugular first half. Have to wait for line ups here.

Funny to know: Halssey is the referee and United last lost when he was in charge back in 2003 and since then they have a 18-3-0 record with him refereing.
I'd like to see who they played during that period in those games, and what percentage of those games were played against top six sides, and what percentage were wins?

I'd like to see who they played during that period in those games' date=' and what percentage of those games were played against top six sides, and what percentage were wins?[/quote'] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2275547/Manchester-United-lost-2003-Mark-Halsey-referee--stats-pictures.html#axzz2JjXbFI38

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February I think the bet in this game is to lay man utd there not that good despite there league position they havent drawn at home at this season in the PL maybe this is time it would not surprise me if they lost.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February everton is not the team man utd want to be facing now when they have crucial game against real madrid. fergie will spare half the squad for trip to madrid considering that some have been involved in international games in midweek. its no brainer to back everton to win maybe 2-1

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February From Man Utd's website, points to a 'weakened' team to usual for me..

Sir Alex Ferguson has indicated he will make full use of his squad in the next two games, which mark an important week in United’s season. The Barclays Premier League leaders host high-flying Everton on Sunday before travelling to Real Madrid for the first leg of a mouth-watering Champions League tie three days later. The Reds will be aiming to come out the other side with a nine-point league lead still intact, and with a positive result at the Bernabeu to take back to Old Trafford. And Sir Alex revealed he will continue his policy of rotating his players to give his side the best possible chance of success in both encounters. “It will be different teams,” he said at his Friday press conference. “The team on Sunday will not be the same as the team that plays on Wednesday. “I trust the squad of players I have. They are all internationals, they are all good players and there is no reason why I can’t play them. “They’re all contributing in their own way and that gives us a better chance of dealing with the various competitions we’re in.”

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February 4pts Over 3.5 goals 17/10 BetVictor We all remember this fixture last season which ended 4-4 which effectively cost United the title and while I don’t expect this to be 4-4 I do think we might see a few goals. Man Utd are absolutely on fire at the minute but Everton have more goals in them this season than they did last season and although United look better at the back since Vidic came back they still aren’t completely watertight and I wouldn’t be surprised if one or two key men are rested with the Madrid game in midweek. I think it is worth taking a chance on over 3.5 goals here given the firepower both sides have. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-utd-vs-everton-betting-another-old-trafford-goalfest-between-these-two-lie-in-store-for-us

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February Over 2.5 Goals - 8/13 at Bet365 Utd are flying, playing well and will want this won by half time, so that they can relax and prepare for Madrid. They've scored 2 or more goals in every home league game since April (apart from the freak 1-0 v West Ham) and this will be no different, especially as Everton conceded 3 at home to Villa last week. Everton usually score, as we saw in the 4-4 last season, so definite value in this. Man Utd 3 - 1 Everton - 12/1 at Bet365 For the reasons stated above, I fancy an open game, with both to score. Value on 3-1.

Everton @ 5 - bet365. I think there has to be some value in backing Everton to get the win here. United now have a pretty big advantage over City, and they have that CL game against Madrid in the week. They're also more than likely going to mix their squad up a bit. At first thought the price of 1.80 does appeal on the home win but I think it's just been adjusted to something which is fair because of the reasons above. If we look at the way Everton fm have been playing this season I think they'll be pretty offensive today. I don't expect them to sit back, and given how poor United are in defence it stands to reason that the likelihood of Everton scoring is fairly high.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February After city's mishap against Saints, United have a free pass this weekend. If they lose the game it makes no difference. I expect a lacklustre display, with a much changed team. Everton have only lost 2 games away all season (WBA and Reading). They will be up and ready and I think United will be flat and disjointed. If Fergie runs the changes they will take 50 minutes to get into 3rd gear. THis point to a result for Everton. Double chance on Everton is 21/20 on bet365.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February Hmm...looks like a weakened team for United, and the markets have decided that makes goals less likely. I'm not sure about that, United will likely still play in the same way as usual and Everton are an overish side as well. If over 2.5 hits 1.8, I'm taking it.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February Only 2 away losses so far for Everton looks impressive indeed... but take into account that out of the current top 8 in Premiership they have played only Man City (draw) and Swansea (win). And they lost at the current #9 WBA. On the other hand, people say the Everton play better against stronger opponents.

Quite spectacular stats re:Halsey and Man Utd. What with the predicted weakened Red Devils this has got to be a close one. Going for the speculative Man U to score a pen 5/1 B365 and Man U to miss a pen 16/1

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February I don't see where comes this hole Everton super away form from everybody ?!?! Everton played only 2 teams from upper half of the table so far Swansea and Man City. Swansea was at the begining of the season, and the match against City was fortunately for Toffees, just 3 days before super important away game for Man City in Champions leage against Borussia Dortmund ... Everton are mediocre team and just because they've managed to play well organized and focused for more than 2 games in a row , doesn't mean for me that this make them top 4 pretenders.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February I have a hard time thinking Everton will take all three points from this, regarding what team SAF chose. Yes, i agree that this is a "free pass" game for utd since city lost yesterday, but i think that Ferguson will use the opportunity to get a even bigger gap at the table to go for the win or a draw with a "weak" starting eleven. My play: Over 1,5 goals @ 1.28 Betfair. Lay Everton @ 5.1 Betfair /S