Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February

Aidymac

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February

Quite spectacular stats re: Halsey and United. With predicted squad rotation for Man U this must be a close game. Gong for United to score a pen 5/1 B365 & united to miss a pen 16/1

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February I am having a hard time thinking Everton will take home all the points from Old Trafford, almost regardless who SAF starting eleven is. I agree that this is a "free game" for MU since City lost yesterday, but i do believe Ferguson will try to use the opportunity to grab another point or three out of this one. I do predict two teams that are happy with one point out of this so i would be surprised to see a lot of goals here. My play: Over 1,5 goals 1.26 Betfair Lay Everton 5.1 Betfair /S

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February Scorecast - Man Utd to win & Fellaini first goalscorer - 30/1 at Bet365... Everton team - Howard, Neville, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Anichebe, Mirallas, Gibson. Now that Fellaini is confirmed, i'll take him as first scorer with a Man Utd win (Fellaini likes playing Man U, and Utd usually concede first and go onto win)....at very generous odds of 30/1 at bet365...

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February Manchester United v Everton First, I apologize for my bad English. Everton played great this season, just three defeats in 25 games. A team that gives and receives a lot of goals. At 20 or 21 games out of 25 they came - give each team a goal. Nice play by me, attacking football, they are not afraid to stronger teams themselves, then their best. I do not know who the player is injured, but if you play in ful composition will provide a safe touchdown in this game. With great Felaini there's Pienaar and Anichebe. Manchester United, what to say about this great team. Too many good players, primarily referring to the attack. At home in 12 games 15 goals received, so I expect them to give Everton at least one goal. I expect an interesting match, with a lot of goals and good action. My suggestion is give each team a goal. Manchester United v Everton - Both Teams To Score @1,65 (bwin) 6/10 Good luck to everyone! ;)

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2] [h=1][/h][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2] Everton is in an excellent form for the moment, thus many people will not bet on the Moneyline market but most probably on the goals. Sir Alex confirmed officially that he will in a way rotate the squad and this is normal. However we are speaking about professional football, where players are supposed to play and recover in a short-term, so considering the Real Madrid's game on the 13th as a major decision point to go against the hosts, I think it's a big mistake. Manchester United will never play for a draw or on a slow pass, especially on Old Trafford! Sir Alex has probably the best attacking line in Premiership, he can rotate as he wishes, I hope though that Robin Van Persie will be considered as a striker. Ashley Young will be fit for the game giving extra speed and offensive strength. Fellaini on the other side is doubtful for Everton and he is the best striker, he will pass a test before the match, thus nobody knows his exact situation. To conclude, surely Manchester will have a hard match on wednesday, but I strongly believe that a loss today will be way worse for the players and go to stand against Real Madrid (mentally and psychologically) that had a confortable win against Sevilla! [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February

[TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2] Everton is in an excellent form for the moment, thus many people will not bet on the Moneyline market but most probably on the goals. Sir Alex confirmed officially that he will in a way rotate the squad and this is normal. However we are speaking about professional football, where players are supposed to play and recover in a short-term, so considering the Real Madrid's game on the 13th as a major decision point to go against the hosts, I think it's a big mistake. Manchester United will never play for a draw or on a slow pass, especially on Old Trafford! Sir Alex has probably the best attacking line in Premiership, he can rotate as he wishes, I hope though that Robin Van Persie will be considered as a striker. Ashley Young will be fit for the game giving extra speed and offensive strength. Fellaini on the other side is doubtful for Everton and he is the best striker, he will pass a test before the match, thus nobody knows his exact situation. To conclude, surely Manchester will have a hard match on wednesday, but I strongly believe that a loss today will be way worse for the players and go to stand against Real Madrid (mentally and psychologically) that had a confortable win against Sevilla! [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
So what's your prediction? Any tips? Also, Fellaini is starting, check my post. Also, he isn't a striker.

Re: Manchester United v Everton > Sun 10th February Going for a treble today even though I do have my reservations, since all three teams have midweek fixtures; Manchester United face Real Madrid away on Wednesday 13th whilst both Inter & Lyon have fixtures on Thursday 14th! My biggest fear is that Sir Alex Ferguson knows he has a 9 point cushion sitting top of the English Premier league and may well decide to rest some off his players before the midweek fixture against Real Madrid. I'm hoping that Sir Alex, which I'm sure he does remember that Manchester United ultimately lost the Premier league last time when they drew this fixture 4-4 so hopefully he will want to make good for it today, it's good to see Ashley Young, Phil Jones and Michael Carrick return to fitness and on the plus side Everton may be without both Phil Jagielka and Marouane Fellaini! So all in all Manchester United may well just have the edge!

Going for a treble today even though I do have my reservations, since all three teams have midweek fixtures; Manchester United face Real Madrid away on Wednesday 13th whilst both Inter & Lyon have fixtures on Thursday 14th! My biggest fear is that Sir Alex Ferguson knows he has a 9 point cushion sitting top of the English Premier league and may well decide to rest some off his players before the midweek fixture against Real Madrid. I'm hoping that Sir Alex, which I'm sure he does remember that Manchester United ultimately lost the Premier league last time when they drew this fixture 4-4 so hopefully he will want to make good for it today, it's good to see Ashley Young, Phil Jones and Michael Carrick return to fitness and on the plus side Everton may be without both Phil Jagielka and Marouane Fellaini! So all in all Manchester United may well just have the edge!
The game kicked off 37 minutes ago mate ....