Where are you playing Monday 28th January 2013

teaulc

Re: Where are you playing Monday 28th January 2013

APAT charity league Betfair giveaway freeroll PL Variant League good luck all :hope
adding 2 games on SmartLive poker, who`s the smartest and a turbo shootout. out of smartest, ran my JQ with a Q/2/rag flop into 2/2 who hit quads out of other smart game, raised pre, i was reraised and i shove with AK, he calls with 33 and flops f/h

Re: Where are you playing Monday 28th January 2013 Full Tilt: $12k gtd superstack (from steps ticket) - out 32nd (18 paid) PKR: Open - out early Stan James: PL League - out early Bwin: $3k gtd, WPT sats - won WPT Vienna 1st rd Boyle: $4k gtd - out early Stars: Big $11 - 224th for $45 Good luck tonight everyone :ok

Re: Where are you playing Monday 28th January 2013 Min cashed a Betsafe donkament earlier in the day for $1.44 (24c profit) or similar, wasn't worth posting in "wins". Also busted out of a couple of Sunday Storm sats.

Stars UKIPT leg div 1 = 95/173 (36) Stan James PL league = 15/29 (3) Betfair freeroll = Out who knows where, who cares lol ;) /1966 (200) Stars PL variant league = 5/10 (3) GCas GUKPT Sat = 3/8 (1+1) Seem to have lost my mojo in recent days, will take a few days break doing only the ukipt lge & PL games

Re: Where are you playing Monday 28th January 2013 Too many for me tonight. Missed first 30mins of APAT game. Trip queens rivered by TT hitting something (str8 probably, forgot now!) Grosvenor token was working so played the GUKPT sat which ran, but no joy. Terrible structure, out before the add on and didn't bother with rebuy. Sat out Betfair because of Grosvenor game. Was doing OK in Stans til I got rivered with something or other. Surviving in Stars Variant league til I got rivered..... There's a pattern emerging after this weekend's APAT rivering. I must stop spending time with Al. :lol Probably no more poker for me this week. (busy but maybe for the best anyway!) Better luck everyone :ok