England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 28-29

Maidenhead is off, but amazingly barrow v Gateshead is on although apparently it is raining heavily in Cumbria. Seen a picture of Gatesheads ground and it has massive puddles all over the pitch. Sent from my HTC Desire S using PL Forum
I would guess they will try and play the Barrow game even if they have to wear wellies. No rain in Wrexham yet, despite the forecast, and no inspection planned. Sent from my HTC One X using PL Forum

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 28-29 So round up of games still on at Step 1 and 2. Kiddie and Wrexham both on in the BSP, both games in the FA Trophy are on, all games in the BSN are on bar the one at Workington and the matches at Billericay and Farnborough are on in the BSN.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 28-29 A couple more bets to add to Grimsby tonight. In the BSP both home sides really should win this evening at the double pays 1.25/1 with Stan James. Telford do draw a lot of games, but Kidderminster continue to be in decent form and Telford have not won since October. As BB points out Wrexham have beaten Southport all three times they have played each other this season including on Saturday and I see no reason why they won't do so again tonight. The other bet was going to be Eastbourne but as I was typing out the preview the ref called the game off.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 28-29 In a hurry, but taking draws @ Wrexham and Kidderminster, as well as overs. I generally don't play on the draw when the underdog is priced at better than 6.0 as both the dogs are here, but Telford has been a giant killer all season as a big dog on the road, and Southport have been decent, too, and both have scored a lot of goals on their travels.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 28-29 This is the Luton team tonight Brill, Henry, Kovacs, Rowe-Turner, Howells, O'Donnell, Smith, Mendy, Lawless, Rendell, Fleetwood. Got to say that is much stronger than I was expecting and very surprised Buckle has put out such a strong team.

Have to say I'm amazed how strong our side is tonight. Never dreamt it would be this strong. Pitch looks good. There's almost a case for us being value here but it is probably a no bet now having seen the teams. Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using PL Forum

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 28-29 Wrexham's keeper has picked up an injury and they don't have a keeper on the bench. It seemed like an outfield player would go in goal, but he decided to carry on and now Southport have equalised. Never good having an injured keeper.