** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Saturday 26th of January 2013

Re: BBOTD Saturday 26th of January 2013

1:50 Cheltenham - Sprinter Sacre - Back Nice short one for me today but just chuffed this race has been re-arranged from last week. He is a scintillating horse and has destroyed everything put before him so far. He travels strongly and jumps like a dream and he should be able to put this lot to the sword again here 1pt win @ 2/9 VC BOG
SS paid $1.60 on NSW TAB...unbelievable odds....

Re: BBOTD Saturday 26th of January 2013 2.35 Lingfield - Loyalty - 10/3 VC This one is still very well handicapped on form shown on the all weather last year and i wouldnt be surprised if he racked up a couple more wins. Won his last two, making all both times getting an easy time of it. Conditions not a problem and versatile tactically. He's a cut above this grade and looks a big price in my opinion.

2:25 Cheltenham - Imperial Commander - 1pt Win 6/1 Hills Not much I can say about this horse that hasn't been said, but I just feel that Hills have taken a bit of a chance pricing this up at 6/1 tomorrow. Granted it hasn't seen a track for 680 days for a reason, but this horse is a genuine class act when everything's right, and has won from very long breaks in the past. The Twiston's are renowned for bringing horses back from long lays off to be perfectly race fit and to win so fitness shouldn't be a huge problem tomorrow. The yard having a fantastic season so far, including Hello Bud winning a huge race at age 14 and The New One looking a class act too, 6/1 looks big tomorrow for a horse receiving weight from horses rated lower than it.
Oh my days.... Over 30k gubbed at 1.01.... Great picking Nick - painful to watch... :eyes

2.35 Lingfield - Loyalty - 10/3 VC This one is still very well handicapped on form shown on the all weather last year and i wouldnt be surprised if he racked up a couple more wins. Won his last two, making all both times getting an easy time of it. Conditions not a problem and versatile tactically. He's a cut above this grade and looks a big price in my opinion.
Withdraw it, withdraw it please, dont it let run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers mate' date=' read your story about your massive bet on it. Never seen the horse at it's prime as I've only been betting horses the last year/year and half but hopefully the Twiston's have got this ready today, but if not up to winning then hoping like you that it gets round safe ready for the festival :ok[/quote'] He was very unlucky, still a cracking training performance from NTD, he did not look 100% fully wound up, but great to see him back.

C2.05 Cape Tribulation e/w 14/1 William Hill Some of those at the head of the market have question marks against them which combined with old father time catching up with them means that it might pay to look elsewhere. Cape Tribulation has won at the course, has an excellent strike rate and Denis O'Regan is back in the saddle who has partnered the horse in most of its best races. Won a 24 runner race here (albeit over hurdles), which is a big plus and I don't think it'll go off as big as 14's.
Cracker fella, top stuff nice one sorted, great to see someone tipping outside the fashion box.

He was very unlucky' date= still a cracking training performance from NTD, he did not look 100% fully wound up, but great to see him back.
Unbelievable training performance really, so close but yet so far. Even more interesting Gold Cup race now is the only positive I can take at the moment lol!

C2.05 Cape Tribulation e/w 14/1 William Hill Some of those at the head of the market have question marks against them which combined with old father time catching up with them means that it might pay to look elsewhere. Cape Tribulation has won at the course, has an excellent strike rate and Denis O'Regan is back in the saddle who has partnered the horse in most of its best races. Won a 24 runner race here (albeit over hurdles), which is a big plus and I don't think it'll go off as big as 14's.
13.15 Cheltenham - Katenko 5/1 >Paddy Power BOG I really like Katenko, especially in the way he cruised home last time ahead of John's Spirit and considering I believe the former to be well handicapped then this one must be also. He has a proper engine and he jumped perfectly at Sandown and whilst the step back in trip might prove a slight hindrance, I expect him to come bounding up the hill while the others are found wanting. These conditions will be perfect as well.
1:50 Cheltenham - Sprinter Sacre - Back Nice short one for me today but just chuffed this race has been re-arranged from last week. He is a scintillating horse and has destroyed everything put before him so far. He travels strongly and jumps like a dream and he should be able to put this lot to the sword again here 1pt win @ 2/9 VC BOG
Cheltenham 2.25 Cape Tribulation There's a few in here with questions to answer. Tidal Bay & Calgary Bay don't run, the defection of the former means Grands Crus is now the market leader. He ran well for a long way in the King George but was legless on the heavy ground at the finish & I don't think he gets up the hill at this distance at Cheltenham. Imperial Commander would win this pulling a bus on these terms on his old form but at 12yo's & after 680 days off surely NTD's has left a bit to work on for a final tilt at the Gold Cup. Hunt Ball ran better at Kempton LTO but he's another that will find this trip stretching him. Midnight Chase won this last year but has a 10lb pen for that, ran poorly in the Lexus LTO but does love the track. Weird Al has pulled up in the last two Gold Cups & breaks blood vessels. Wayward Prince & Quartz de Thaix have been running well but both need to find more improvement. Little Josh & Hey Big Spender are not up to this. The one who might have enough improvement in him is Cape Tribulation. Won the Pertemps Final at the festival & a valuable handicap at Aintree last season. Didn't like having to make the running in the John Smith's hurdle at Wetherby in November but was held up in the Rowland Meyrick back over fences there on Boxing day & landed that in taking fashion. Heavy ground that day so he handles that & gets the trip & he might have enough in him to take the step up in class today. Bet. Cape Tribulation 1pt win @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG. ​Rio.
Top bombing folks. :ok