** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Where are you playing Friday 18th January?

Washman

Re: Where are you playing Friday 18th January? Next batch: Stars: Big $55, Big $11 - OUT of both PKR: Open sats - no luck Bwin: WPT Vienna rd 2, WPT National Mauritius sat, $10k gtd, Million megasat - Won Mauritius rd 2 seat, out of $10k and WPT Vienna, chip leader in Mauritius sat Paddy Power: Fantastic Friday, Freddie Mays, Pantsdown Final - only pantsdown left, and out Heavenbet: $1k Freeroll - OUT 888: Friday Callenge sat - won seat, going ok so far, spoke too soon, OUT Genting: GPS Sat - 11/17 at moment, 4 seats to final

Re: Where are you playing Friday 18th January? As always, my mate DasBoot is absolutely on the ball, thx mate, picked up a nice seat thx in part to your encouragement :ok Update: Full Tilt (2k ftp) Sat to $500k G = 14/18 (1) Full Tilt (200 ftp) Sat to $500k G Sat = still going/107 (8+3) Full Tilt (1k ftp) Sat to miniFtops me = 1/44 (2+3) +$75 MiniFTOPS main event seat Full Tilt (500 ftp) Sat to Double Deuce = 15/26 (2+3) Stars (£1.10) ukipt league div 1 = 72/169 (36)

Re: Where are you playing Friday 18th January? Don't really get chance to post beforehand as multi-tasking PL with playing doesn't really work for me (and I have to read everything if I log in, so I can't just pop in! :p) Paddy Pantsdown final for me tonight (rare outing, played game last Sat I think and just remembered to reg for one last night to qualify, then out within 10 mins). Home early because of snow so played the Boss freeroll league game to run alongside and stop me getting bored (and out of that 500'ish/5000) Just won the Paddy game, having been chip leader or thereabouts from quite a while out. :loon :nana

Re: Where are you playing Friday 18th January?

Don't really get chance to post beforehand as multi-tasking PL with playing doesn't really work for me (and I have to read everything if I log in, so I can't just pop in! :p) Paddy Pantsdown final for me tonight (rare outing, played game last Sat I think and just remembered to reg for one last night to qualify, then out within 10 mins). Home early because of snow so played the Boss freeroll league game to run alongside and stop me getting bored (and out of that 500'ish/5000) Just won the Paddy game, having been chip leader or thereabouts from quite a while out. :loon :nana
Congrats Avon! :clap