** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Australian Open 2013 Livescore Thread

May as well create a thread for the in-play chat even for those who are nocturnal or up very early in the morning. ;) Thought the Li Na bet was going to be a disaster when needing to break in the final game, she was 15-30 up and a horrible net call went against her but thankfully she pulled through. Think that's just about all my heart can take before bed. :zzz

Re: Australian Open 2013 Livescore Thread Looks a lot better now. Already covered the handicap so hopefully she pulls through for you guys. Nadia Petrova on the other hand, contender for worst performance I've ever witnessed. Utterly terrible is being kind to her.

Re: Australian Open 2013 Livescore Thread Can't believe Watson isn't going to cover this handicap. If things weren't already against me, her missing overhead after overhead put together with Radwanska's ability to be able to challenge about 15 seconds after the point on two occasions just makes me feel like this tournament really isn't going to happen for me.

Re: Australian Open 2013 Livescore Thread WTA is always fun. She served for the match. Four games later, she's out of the tournament. To make matters worse, Bartoli lost. I didn't mind initially, after all being favourite isn't a right to win. Then I had a look at the stats. She coughed up three games worth of double faults :puke

Re: Australian Open 2013 Livescore Thread That was fascinating and apparently the AO curse continues. Stakhovsky and Youzhny were serving for the match and lost their serve. Ah well. Then they had three match points on return. All lost. And then they were **4-3 up in the tie-break. Lost it 4-7. Onto the blacklist they go.