Skittle's Big One.

Skittle

57 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

You usually provide the screenshot no? Thought thats how it worked 

How what works? And I'm not sure how often @Skittle provides a screenshot anyway. There are scenarios where a screenshot may be required but I'm not sure getting part matched pre game is one of them and it would usually be a matter for a moderator to request one. I've never posted a screenshot where I've been part matched on 1+ SoT at 1.01 and they're as rare as hens' teeth compared to getting 1.01 about a +3 line.

Feel's a bit odd (and off) to be calling someone out on this particular bet to me.

For what it's worth, it did look like there was just the £1 matched in that market at the price and I wouldn't be inclined to doubt any regular poster who claimed to be the person who got it (especially when they announced the bet before it was matched and confirmed it was matched before the result was known).

1 hour ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Ok sure - its just anyone could say a bet is matched and count it as a bet thats all. I  noticed screenshots are posted at times but then other times nothing so wasn't sure if there was a reason for that. 

Well I guess there has to be a degree of trust or we’d have screenshots for every bet. I’m not sure what your issue was with this one, that it was confirmed as matched after kick off? If someone puts up a 1.01 bet before the off do you check it? If there’s money to be taken at 1.01 then you’d have no reason to doubt it but if there was only a small amount matched and £100s waiting to be do you wonder if they were really matched? There have been many times when my bet was the only money taken on a SoT bet with plenty of money that went unmatched. 

This just struck me as an odd one to challenge someone on (I assumed you were joking after the initial post).