** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Where are you playing Sunday 6th January?

Washman

Re: Where are you playing Sunday 6th January? I'm on a mission to try and qualify for the 888 $110k Mega Deep game tonight. Buy in is $215 so no sat in, no play. Got a $33 sat to play shortly and qualified for this for $4. Will decide what else to play later, depending on how this goes. Good luck everyone with your games today. Forgot I also have the Betfair Live game tonight too, so will be playing that also.

Re: Where are you playing Sunday 6th January? 4pm Redkings $100 freeroll out 4.10 Paddy win shirt out 4.45 32red survivor out 5pm Redkings Championchip, got ticket out lasted 3hours 40 mins :( 6pm 32Red BTB out 7pm Betsafe $5k freeroll out 7.30pm Pokerstars div1 £1.50 7.30 Virgin VRoll out 8pm Betfair WPT Mag freeroll out 8/8.30pm Paddys pantsdown out 7.30/8/8.30pm Betfred £30 freeroll (forgot to reg), £100 freeroll (forgot to reg) OFA £100 out 8pm 32Red multiplicity €89.40 Virgin 10.15pm headhunter 32red BTB More to follow...........

Re: Where are you playing Sunday 6th January?

Betsafe $5k Xmas Cracker Freeroll
Doubled first hand and got called a ****ing idiot, I can live with both. :cigar 77 vs A7 on A7x board. Yes Booty, I link my lappy into a 2nd monitor. Find it much easier having lobbies, forum & web browser on a separate one and not keep popping up over the action all the time. Update: back down to starting stack. AK vs KJ on KJx board. Easy come, easy go.

Re: Where are you playing Sunday 6th January?

Can't seem to get Betfair to load on Sandibox and can't be bothered to go and get the pc down from upstairs and change all the monitors etc' date=' so might be a bit late for the WPT mag game. Just in case someone spots me sitting out.[/quote'] swap the site with the other one Bart