** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Where are you playing Friday 4th January?

Washman

Re: Where are you playing Friday 4th January? I'm also going to be playing the 888 Friday Challenge tonight. Also plan to play a WSOP sat for the game at the Rendezvous but need to do this another night - can't play on both 888 and WSOP.com at the same time. Good luck everyone with your games tonight.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Where are you playing Friday 4th January? you can play on both mate wsop and 888 guys on this forum are great and showed me how to do it you need to download sandiebox on your laptop there is a thread somewhere on this forum on how to do this and it means you can play on both :eek ps dunno where the thread but il have a look for u

Re: Where are you playing Friday 4th January?

Only Fantastic Friday left for me' date=' have just over 7k[/quote'] Well that didn't last long :\ Good luck everyone still playing tonight, and thanks to everyone who's posted in the thread :clap:clap

Re: Where are you playing Friday 4th January? Still goin in 3 and the beers kicking in lol 20.30pm >Paddy Power: Fantastic Friday $2k added $11 11/32 At Mo 20.00pm >Paddy Power: Weekly Pantsdown Freebie 4/22 ITM At Mo 19.30pm Willy Hill Side Games $1500 Freebie 12/12 ITM at Mo 20.00pm Willy Hill £250 SS £1.25 Rebuy Finished 6/76 £14.09 K10 v 63 lol 70K pot

Re: Where are you playing Friday 4th January?

Just in' date=' all I'm doing tonight is getting my 25 raked hands for vroll on sunday plus a couple of omaha8 tables to stop me crying with boredom.[/quote'] Worst thing for you is seeing us at end of Month !!!

Re: Where are you playing Friday 4th January? Still in 2 Still goin in 2 and the beers kicking in lol 20.30pm >Paddy Power: Fantastic Friday $2k added $11 15/21 ITM At Mo 20.00pm >Paddy Power: Weekly Pantsdown Freebie 4/22 ITM At Mo 19.30pm Willy Hill Side Games $1500 Freebie Finished 11/775 $16.50 20.00pm Willy Hill £250 SS £1.25 Rebuy Finished 6/76 for £14.09 K10 v 63 lol 70K pot