Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Stoke City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January Stoke had enormous energy invested in the last two games. I can see them getting a bit out of steam as they dotn have the ability to shuffle much. Nzonzi is a big time loss. He is the guy who holds the balance together in this team. Without him they will have problems. Stoke was a horrible away team last years but managed to receive only one goal in the last 4 games away. Tevez Aguero Silva and Dzeko one time all together on the pitch?(as far as I remember..) odds are useless..

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January Stoke +1.5 AH In my view, the price here totally copy-cats a public bias in favor of "big names" and misrepresents the actual form and circumstances surrounding this match. This handicap has been beaten by only one Stoke rival this year - Man United, at Old Trafford, after a difficult 4-2 victory. City has beaten this handicap at home just three times this season, against poor and out-of-form sides like QPR (last minute goal), Sunderland (when they were still terrible) and Aston Villa. Man City have been really struggling to open up tight defenses at home and Stoke are like a fortress. The lack of width in City attacks (fast wingers with good dribbling skills) should be exposed greatly against very strong, physical and experienced Stoke City. What is even more favorable to this bet, that the great defenses that Man City had last season is gone now - Joe Hart is conceding a series of easy goals, either one among Company and Lescott have been injured regularly, which broke up their great interplay. So, I find a Stoke goal (or maybe more) a very realistic prospect, which will make this bet even harder to break.

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January

Stoke +1.5 AH In my view, the price here totally copy-cats a public bias in favor of "big names" and misrepresents the actual form and circumstances surrounding this match. This handicap has been beaten by only one Stoke rival this year - Man United, at Old Trafford, after a difficult 4-2 victory. City has beaten this handicap at home just three times this season, against poor and out-of-form sides like QPR (last minute goal), Sunderland (when they were still terrible) and Aston Villa. Man City have been really struggling to open up tight defenses at home and Stoke are like a fortress. The lack of width in City attacks (fast wingers with good dribbling skills) should be exposed greatly against very strong, physical and experienced Stoke City. What is even more favorable to this bet, that the great defenses that Man City had last season is gone now - Joe Hart is conceding a series of easy goals, either one among Company and Lescott have been injured regularly, which broke up their great interplay. So, I find a Stoke goal (or maybe more) a very realistic prospect, which will make this bet even harder to break.
Nice post. Stoke +1.5AH and/or +1.75 Stoke are the real deal. Best defense, great road performances and have found out how to score (seemingly). I hate to hear about Nzonzi, but with the return of Shawcross and Cameron, I think they will be able to defend well at the very least. City, on the other hand, are still pretty miserable IMO. They have only looked like 11-12 City for about 45 minutes against Newcastle this whole season. They lack offensive cohesion and chemistry despite their superior quality and although being capable, have found it extremely difficult to put together consistently convincing performances. I really can't see Stoke losing big given their solidity and City's problems.

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January Prem website reporting that Nzonzi is available because Stoke has appealed the red. Here's exactly what they write: Team news: Midfielder Steven Nzonzi will be available after the club appealed against the red card he received in Saturday's 3-3 draw with Southampton. Captain Ryan Shawcross and full-back Geoff Cameron are both likely to return after serving one-match bans, while defenders Robert Huth and Andy Wilkinson should also play despite a clash of heads on Saturday that forced Wilkinson off with concussion. Manager Tony Pulis may choose to freshen things up and could recall midfielder Charlie Adam to the starting line-up for the first time since the death of his father earlier this month. Source: http://www.premierleague.com

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January thinking about taking stoke for a shock win. stoke is the hardest working and fighting team on planet earth. with shawcross and nzonzi available they can surely hold city. If stoke scores the first i can see them holding that lead. I know away is a different thing but city looks not like they.are enjoying themselves. you get the feeling that mancini gives every player tasks and tactical directives no one can fullfill. I love stoke no B.S approach. stoke to win @15 4/10

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January Stoke showed some real Character coming back to draw last time out with 10 men. They will be a tough nut to crack. Only one team has really battered them goals-wise this season (Man U). Otherwise they have handled themselves well. Two bets I like. Asian on STOKE + 2 is 1.9 on bet 365 Half time Asian on Stoke is + 1 even money bet365

Stoke down to 10s :puke Far too short. I'd have them around 20 at least. This is Stoke we're talking about. They're a very poor travelling side, and Man City are pretty dominant at home. Value looks pretty good on City to me, although I expect the win to come late on.

mate' date=' asian on stoke +2 is 1.48... if it were 1.90 i would destroy those odds myself... ;)[/quote'] This site is definitely stoke +2 1.9 https://www.betxchange.co.za/index.aspx choose soccer on left hand menu, exotic betting, english premier league asian handicap

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January I like under 2.5 @2.15, i think we have this odds only because of the last round in which we have seen 13 goals in matches involving these sides. I expect low scoring game, and aside from last round and game against Newcastle (conceded 14 in last 4 matches), City really struggled against defensive-minded team and today should be the same. Stoke allowed 1 goal per match in away games. I think we will see something like 1:0, 1:1 or even 0:0, and i hope 0:1 :lol. GL!

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January Under 2.5 @ 2.11 pinnacle City have a very good record at home to Stoke but this Stoke side is much better than those of past years as the results are coming their way. With Shawcross and Cameron back in the defence for this game, then expect them to be very tight once again at the back, as they have not conceded in their last 3 away games, and have gone under in 6 of their last 7 games on the road. Man City will dominate possession here but will find it hard to breach this defence, while their own defence has not had any problems with Stoke's direct game in the past, and expect them to contain them once again.

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January Man City -1.25 (AH) @ 1.875 bet365 (4 Points) Man City aren't in the best form at the moment but they are still more than good enough to get the job done here against a Stoke side who are generally poor on the road. Stoke are in good form at the moment and are playing quite well but They still struggle on the road. Man City will have lots of possession and there is only so long Stoke will hold out when you've got the quality man city have up front. They will get the chances and sooner or later they will take them. Stoke are really hard to beat at home and we make it difficult away for teams. But the top 2 I.e man city and utd always have too much for us on their turf. We pick up the odd result at the likes of Tottenham but never at the best in the league. Man utd beat us by 2 goals earlier in the season and I expect Man City will win this at a canter by a similar margin. Their possession in the midfield will just be too much for Stoke and I'm confident that they will win this match.

Man City -1.25 (AH) @ 1.875 bet365 (4 Points) Man City aren't in the best form at the moment but they are still more than good enough to get the job done here against a Stoke side who are generally poor on the road. Stoke are in good form at the moment and are playing quite well but They still struggle on the road. Man City will have lots of possession and there is only so long Stoke will hold out when you've got the quality man city have up front. They will get the chances and sooner or later they will take them. Stoke are really hard to beat at home and we make it difficult away for teams. But the top 2 I.e man city and utd always have too much for us on their turf. We pick up the odd result at the likes of Tottenham but never at the best in the league. Man utd beat us by 2 goals earlier in the season and I expect Man City will win this at a canter by a similar margin. Their possession in the midfield will just be too much for Stoke and I'm confident that they will win this match.
I agree with this, Stoke dont generally get big results away at top teams, they'll play their usual game of getting in and around teams but City will have too much of the ball and class will usually prevail. City just cannot afford to lose any more ground in the title race so the motivation to win this game will be extremely high, the same way as it was against Norwich who they scored 4 goals against at Carrow Road which isnt easily achieved, even more so having played with 10 men for 45 minutes (am not sure what mancini was complaining about, its a definate red card, acknowledged by city not appealing) City -1 @ evens with Williamhill

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January Pulis has gone with a really attacking line up. Jerome, Jones and Walters all start with Charlie Adam back in. Looks like Pulis thinks we've got nothing to lose so might as well have a go. It would add more weight to the overs and a Man City win in my view.

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January First goal scorer: Aguero 4/1 with Coral. Dzeko starts due to his recent good form but hoping Aguero can benefit from the ball falling to him after Dzeko gets involved in the physical game. With some nippy little players like Aguero and Silva playing then it's possible City could get a pen and Aguero should be the taker with no Ballotelli around?

Re: Manchester City v Stoke City > Tue 1st January Going for over 2.5 @ 1.66 lad City can't afford to wait up to the 90th minute to score like against Reading, seven points lead of Utd must be weighing on Mancini's mind, thus it is nos surprise to see Dzeko associated with Aguero with Tevez ready to come on in the last 20 minutes. Stoke are always capable of scoring on set pieces and they have no reason to park the bus, given their position in the league.

Stoke +1.5 AH In my view, the price here totally copy-cats a public bias in favor of "big names" and misrepresents the actual form and circumstances surrounding this match. This handicap has been beaten by only one Stoke rival this year - Man United, at Old Trafford, after a difficult 4-2 victory. City has beaten this handicap at home just three times this season, against poor and out-of-form sides like QPR (last minute goal), Sunderland (when they were still terrible) and Aston Villa. Man City have been really struggling to open up tight defenses at home and Stoke are like a fortress. The lack of width in City attacks (fast wingers with good dribbling skills) should be exposed greatly against very strong, physical and experienced Stoke City. What is even more favorable to this bet, that the great defenses that Man City had last season is gone now - Joe Hart is conceding a series of easy goals, either one among Company and Lescott have been injured regularly, which broke up their great interplay. So, I find a Stoke goal (or maybe more) a very realistic prospect, which will make this bet even harder to break.
Man City - Stoke 3-0 FT :cry I broke one of my main betting principles - never bet against a top side, no matter what. Regardless of their shape and condition, they can always find goals out of nowhere.