** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

December 27 - January 6

Re: December 27 - January 6 3/10 Paire tb. Bautista Agut @ 1.80 Pinnacle Like to play the Frenchmen here. As i told earlier this week, i like this player and his talent. Also Bautista won today against Berdych, but Paire playing well all matches. I think he had a very good chance here to win. More than the odds said.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: December 27 - January 6 4/10 Davydenko tb Gasquet 2/0 @2.36 Pinnacle Davy has an impressive level of play this week, he displayed Ferrer yesterday 6/3 6/2 losing only 6 points on his serve in the match. In 4 rounds he has not lost a set and has not lost his serve. He loves this tournament, we can say that for someone who claims to play tennis only for the money the prize money is particularly interesting. He won this tournament several times, there once beat Federer, Nadal twice, with the same level of play. He has very good stats in the final instead of the frenchman. Gasquet has not played players likes Davydenko in this tournament and he stayed too often behind the line, less against Brands yesterday but he will need to be even more aggressive tonight if he wants to have a chance against the Russian and so during the entire match, I doubt he is capable.

Re: December 27 - January 6 Horrible session for me. Wickmayer and Baghdatis could not convert their chances and Nishikori got injured on the worst possible occasion. Oh well, there you go with luck sometimes. One for me today - and let's hope that Paire will be able to get the job done as well! Back Richard Gasquet to beat Nikolay Davydenko for a 2/10 stake at 2.60 with Unibet I guess that I am going against everyone here, but I would have Gasquet at 2.30, so there you go. He has a 4-2 lead over Davydenko and I think that he will be able to step up today. He has improved a little bit throughout the week if that match against Brands is anything to go by and I just cannot trust Davydenko that much yet. Smaller stakes though. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gasquet-vs-davydenko-betting-an-upset-might-easily-be-on-the-cards-in-doha

Re: December 27 - January 6 Totally agree with the last posts. Davidenko is going to win today, Gasquet is not at 100%, giving a lot of break points, similar to Ferrer and he hasn't played with a good player yet. Probably the match will be 2-0 for Davidenko. Davidenko to win 1.61 betfair stake 5 Davidenko to win 2-0 2.48 betfair stake 2 ROberto Bautista vs Benoit Paire, Paire to win 1.71 betfair I haven't seen anyone but I can't understand how the Spanishis is in the semi final. [h=1][/h]

Re: December 27 - January 6 WTA Hobart International - Laura Robson to beat Sloane Stephens @ 2.66 >Betfair This is a match which in my opinion could go either way, and as such I don't think Stephens deserves to be such a strong favourite. There's no h2h info to go on, but a quick look at their stats suggests that they should be quite evenly matched. They're quite close to each other in the rankings, are roughly the same age, and have a similar amount of tour match experience. I think the reason that Stephens is favoured is because of her good run last week in Brisbane, where she beat Cibulkova and Arvidsson before losing to Serena Williams. Conversely, Robson only had a couple of matches in Shenzhen, falling to Niculescu in the second round. Despite this, I think Robson has a decent chance to win this match. Younger players often struggle with consistency, so Stephens might struggle to perform at the same level as she did last week. She might also experience a come-down after playing in a big match last time out against Williams, and Robson is certainly capable of raising her level and taking advantage. I would have the odds closer than they are, so this is worth a play for me.