PL Christmas Poker Tourney - Prize Claiming Procedure in Post 1

Sir Puntalot

PL Christmas Poker Tourney - Prize Claiming Procedure in Post 1  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah!
    • Ummm, I'll be away sliding down a few chimneys I'm afraid...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Christmas Poker Tourney - December 30th 8pm - 53 Prizes & Over £1000 Added!

perhaps im being a bit thick ' date=' but the tournament isnt showing up anywhere on my poker client . if someone can point me in the right direction , then i will be in as hogan1003[/quote'] its there,look under the Punters Lounge tree,and check your filters

Re: PL Christmas Poker Tourney - December 30th 8pm - 53 Prizes & Over £1000 Added!

I'm coming out of poker retirement for the annual PL 7/2os shove fest. Looking forward to being done by Al's raggy ace or some PL joker hitting trip 2's on the river with poker best hand. PLspanner
hahahahaha, nice one Spence,good to see all the old faces coming back, good luck

Re: PL Christmas Poker Tourney - December 30th 8pm - 53 Prizes & Over £1000 Added! Am in - username PLJunior88. Done a bit of a Santa Claus myself (not a reflection on my fiancee for the record) by not turning up much in the previous year (well, online at least) but will certainly have fun playing this - have already pointed out to the other half Rule Number One of the tourney, might as well have one or two in advance as well ... you know, just to get in the mood. Excellent work on the prizes to all those involved in making it a success :clap

i cannot register in the lobby' date=' the register button is greyed on on the PL lobby. My username uktraders[/quote'] That usually only happens when you don't have sufficient funds for the buyin. Can you just check that you have £1.10 (Circa $2 or €1.80) in your cashier?