** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Christmas Poker Tourney - Prize Claiming Procedure in Post 1

Sir Puntalot

PL Christmas Poker Tourney - Prize Claiming Procedure in Post 1  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah!
    • Ummm, I'll be away sliding down a few chimneys I'm afraid...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Christmas Poker Tourney - December 30th 8pm - Prizes Galore!

This will be a £1 buyin' date=' with lots of prizes on offer - details to follow in the next day or 2. :ok[/quote'] Hi Paul have been away from here and poker for a few years now, but if there is a place available I would love to join in Cheers Damian

Re: Punters Lounge Christmas Poker Tourney - December 30th 8pm - Prizes Galore! @ womblePL - Apologies for that mate, checking to see if that's still the up to date link or if there's a newer poker specific one, will get back to you. @ MasterofDisaster - Sorry Master, appears you are correct, Grosvenor don't currently accept accounts from Netherlands residents :sad

I live outside the UK - can I still open an account? Yes, depending on what country you live in. It is the responsibility of each individual client to ensure that they comply with their own local, national or state laws with regard to betting before opening an account or placing a bet. The opening of accounts, the acceptance or processing of bets, and the processing of any other financial transactions will not be accepted for customers residing in Turkey, Israel, Netherlands, Hong Kong, the United States of America or its territories. Should we become aware that any such account opening or processing has mistakenly taken place, We reserve the right to close that account and void all bets immediately.
@ robilaruk - Welcome back :ok @ all new & all returning members - Big value added PL Exclusive poker leagues & special events running all the time, check out the tournaments board - all welcome

Re: PL Christmas Poker Tourney - December 30th 8pm - 53 Prizes & Over £1000 Added!

You should be ashamed of yourself, drinking that stuff. I'm in folks. Nickname: Stornoway.
I don't it's the boss that does. Still the last time I had a drink with him he won, so I won't say any more about southern softees drinking womens drinks, jeeze they even put coke in it.

Re: PL Christmas Poker Tourney - December 30th 8pm - 53 Prizes & Over £1000 Added!

I don't it's the boss that does. Still the last time I had a drink with him he won' date=' so I won't say any more about southern softees drinking womens drinks, jeeze they even put coke in it.[/quote'] Ahh I see. "My bad", as the kids say.