** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

** Punters Lounge Oscars - Results Announced **

teaulc

• 2 weeks later...

Big thx to everyone for nominating & voting for me. Such an honour to even be nominated when as a community we have achieved so many great things in the last 12 months. When at the start of last year I spotted a new poker tour and shared the details with everyone on PL, little did I know that I would bink a £430 main event seat from a promotional freeroll let alone take one of the legs down for a significant amount of money. All on the back of a very small poker bankroll, albeit inspired on by those around me from the community here. Stuff of dreams and goes to prove that anything is possible, never underestimate what can be achieved, however small a level you might currently play. As with everything poker-related, I owe it all to the amazingly warm & generous friendships built up on PL. Not only have you all helped to improve my game many '000's of %, but you're there railing me whether it's the GPS final table or a $1 donkament and have always been willing to share thoughts, opinions & banter. The GPS win was a win for the PL Poker Community as a whole, I thank you all and look forward to being there for you all this year and beyond for your own victories however large or small. Wanted to also just pay tribute and huge congratulations to Rvrd, a truly inspiring player, for another year of amazing results of which several ($200k guarantee win etc) deserved to also win performance of the year in their own right as did others from many other members here. Huge congratulations also to Hebert, one of a number of great additions to the PL community in recent months, throwing themselves into everything they do in a great spirit, banter and cameraderie. Here's to 2013, together stronger and having a blooming good laugh & time along the way. :ok

Re: ** Punters Lounge Oscars - VOTE NOW!! **

M' date='eaningless awards.prizes more worthwhile and more meaningfull,even if it a token[/quote'] do you know what,for once why not say something meaningful,rather than all the sarcastic remarks you make.

Re: ** Punters Lounge Oscars - VOTE NOW!! **

TBH das and Sho' date=' so much a pain in the 4r5e, gl Hebert, glad i suggested you for the oscars, and hope it proves worthwhile. GL all the positive Pl guys, and hope you have a good 2013[/quote'] Cheers Ooblio much appreciated!:ok Hopefuly I can, going to be really busy with work in next couple of months but i'll definitely be trying to get some poker in inbetween. Still be on the forum most days though and see what's been happening! :\ GL to you aswel mate in 2013!