West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Sun 16th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v West Ham (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Sun 16th December WBA to beat West Ham @ 2.040 (Pinnacle:3pts) WBA have hit a little tough patch right now with 3 defeats in a row since beating Sunderland away, losing to Arsenal, Stoke and Swansea. But I think now is the time to get back on the WBA train as I expect them to beat West Ham at the Hawthorns. They've generally done quite well at home this season, can defend well and possess players who can hurt you in attack with Long and Odemwingie. They've had a wobble recently but I think they can get back on track in this one. The Hammers have had a tough set of games recently and lost 3/4, losing to Liverpool, Spurs and Man United while beating Chelsea which was a strange match given Chelsea should have buried 3 or 4 in the first half and killed the game. Diame inspired that comeback but he did his hamstring against Liverpool and West Ham seemed to lack something when chasing the game....I think if WBA can get in front here, West Ham will have problems turning the match around. I see a lack of invention in the team, Jarvis hasnt really done too well and up front its just Cole who I dont rate. I can see a tight enough game but think WBA have the better players in attack, home advantage too and think the Baggies can get a sorely needed win.

Yeah I agree with that IAG. Had Andy Carroll been available I'd probably back West Ham to get something, but as it is they don't look like having much going forward. Unless they can get their midfield going, which is where they get most joy away from home tbh. If your playing with a tall target man you basically need him to have the ability to knock the ball down for the on rushing midfielders. So I think as they're away it might be more of an issue of they were missing Kevin Nolan or something.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Sun 16th December 4pts West Brom to beat West Ham 21/20 Paddy Power Even though they have a few injuries I like West Brom in this match. They are a solid side who are strong defensively in the main and who have goals in them. It really was quite alarming how West Ham seemed to collapse when Diame went off last week and his driving force in the middle of the park will be missed here you feel. There’s nothing flashy about West Brom but they are efficient and effective and I think they’ll get it done here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-brom-vs-west-ham-betting-west-brom-can-pick-up-another-home-win-on-super-sunday

Re: West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Sun 16th December 5pts West Brom to beat West Ham -0.75 BetVictor 2.35 I can't see West Ham getting anything here. We desperately miss Diame in the centre of midfield and we are just too lightweight without him. The centre backs will just kick it up to Cole now. Hardworking average players like O'Neil and O'Brian will just sit deep and not attack. I expect a very boring 1-0.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Sun 16th December

I have done two write ups for the match and when i went to submit them i was logged out and lost them :-( I'm not doing them again under 2.5 goals 19/20 bet653 for me 7/10
I am also having the same trouble being logged out in the middle of a post

Re: West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Sun 16th December Over 3.5 @ 3.20 centrebet Both teams are hit by injuries, but there is enough there to suggest both sides can score goals. West Brom have stumbled with three straight losses but up front, they have some good players in Odemwingie, Long and Gera, and especially on the flanks, they should do well against O'Neill and Demel as they can be caught out, while Reid and Collins were found out a few times by Liverpool's make shift forward line. As for West Ham, Cole continues to do well up top in the absence of Carroll, and like him to use his big frame to trouble Olsson and McCauley, while Jarvis and Taylor had their moments against Liverpool. West Brom have just one clean sheet in their last 11 EPL games, while they have scored in 9 of these games, as well at least two goal in 6 of their last 9 home games. West Ham have scored in 9 of their last 11 games, as well as conceding in 9 of their last 11 games. Pretty evenly matched sides should be able to score on each other and like them to combine to score a few here

Re: West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Sun 16th December A dire game install coming up IMO. Very little attacking play, big midfield battle, dont see much in the way of goal action. Bigg miss for West ham x 2 players Diame n carroll 75 points under 1.5 goals, 3/1 freely available, most firms 25 points 0-0 12/1 again most firms 25 points 1-0 wba 9/1 betvictor n betfair 25 points 1-0 west ham 14/1 betvictor n betfair gl all

Re: West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Sun 16th December I'll keep my first bet explanation short and sweet since everyone else here has already summed it up, so I'm going with the following: West Bromwich Albion vs West Ham - West Brom WIN @ 2.10. This is simple due to the West Brom having the third-best home record in the Premier League, behind only Manchester United and Manchester City. That fact speaks volumes in itself. My second bet might need a little more explanation since no one here has seemed to have mentioned the overs and unders. There's no doubt about it, this is going to be a tight and physical game. You can pretty much always expect that when up against West Ham. Sam Allardyce has set his team up to play physical football and like to keep position as much as possible. For that reason, I'm going with the following: Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 with Paddy Power

Re: West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Sun 16th December

A dire game install coming up IMO. Very little attacking play, big midfield battle, dont see much in the way of goal action. Bigg miss for West ham x 2 players Diame n carroll 75 points under 1.5 goals, 3/1 freely available, most firms 25 points 0-0 12/1 again most firms 25 points 1-0 wba 9/1 betvictor n betfair 25 points 1-0 west ham 14/1 betvictor n betfair gl all
Nice Result, considering I had a couple of nightmares in 2 other games today. GL all