** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Tuesday 13th November

Lodge

1.50 - Sedgefield - Brave Spartacus @ 7/1 BetVictor Pretty poor over hurdles last season but has since switched yards and now sent chasing. Set a pretty hard task on chase debut a couple of weeks back Uttoxeter. And although he was pulled up before 2 out, he was running on the back of a 300 day break and in a field which looks a class above this lot. Drops straight down into a class 5 handicap off a mark of 89 which couple prove to be lenient should he come on for that run. Yard in decent nick at the minute including 2 winners today at Southwell and they have a decent record at the track too. Could well strike on handicap debut in a race lacking much potential.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 12th November *Buck Mulligan > Sedgefield 3:20 > WIN @ 9/2 Hills BOG* Runs off 127 tomorrow, which is a very leniant mark for it's re-appearance in my opinion, considering it was 2nd to Billie Magern at Cheltenham in October 2011 off a mark of 133. This is Class 3 also, and has been running in higher grade races. Ran well on it's only two runs over this trip, 2nd of 8 at Cheltenham and 5th of 16 at Stratford. Has also won on this ground and Evan Williams horses are running very well at the moment, he is getting a lot of horses placed.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 12th November 13oo lingfield 1pt win hidden identidy a winner of 2 races, hurdle and a nh flat race, was well down the field last time out in a good cheltenham race last time, this looks an easier race and is taken to get back on the winning trail,aiden coleman takes the ride for the tim vaughn stable

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 12th November 3.20 Sedgefield Global Flyer 1pt win @ 16/1 Bet365 I don't really see why this horse is such a big price here as he ran pretty well last time out before tiring about 3 out. He travelled up well in that race but got quite tired and ended up unseating. That was a similar race to this but the form of that race is strong. The winner that day Romanesco came into the race on the back of an unlucky effort at Cheltenham where he looked as though he was going to win before falling at the last so he was clearly in good heart and well handicapped. Alpine Breeze who finished 2nd in that race won next time up and Benbane Head who ended up unseating when well beaten won next time out. Global Flyer should come on for that race and strip much fitter here. He also drops back in trip which could suit him. His racing style is well suited to this track so I would fancy him to run well with conditions to suit. Caroline Bailey has had a recent winner so I think he is worth chancing here. He is only 3lbs higher than his highest ever winning mark and although he doesn't appear particularly well handicapped, he was in good form at the end of last season and can maybe resume his progression.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 12th November 3.50 Sedgefield: Mr Supreme - 4/1 Bet365 (and others) Trainer Keith Reveley does well at Sedgefield and my stats show him to have scored with 5 of his 26 runners at the course for a Level Stakes Profit (LSP) of 17.12. His Sedgefield Hurdlers return a LSP of 14.00 with his two wins coming from 11 runs. At all qualifyig courses his Hurdlers continue the good figures with 4 wins from 20 runs (LSP 17.75). Finally, my own ratings show 4 wins from 18 runs for a LSP of 20.33. Keith has 3 Hurdlers out here today and I hope that I have opted for the right one despite its long absence. His two Chasers are not without a chance either.Not the strongest of naps but what data we have is all positive so fingers crossed.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 12th November 3.50 Huntingdon: Munro Bagger, 5/2 Boylesports, win Munro Bagger is making his debut today, along with the rest of the field. His sire is Whipper, who has produced Wizz Kid amongst others. Three of Whipper's six career wins came on soft ground including two group 1's. His offspring have a good record on soft and heavy ground. They have a decent record at trips of 14f+ with 6 wins from 33 runs. MB is closely related to Rominintheglomin, who has won twice on the flat on heavy ground. Trainer John Quinn is having a good season over the jumps, with 7 winners from 26 runners. He has 1 winner from 2 runners this month and he has the same record at this track. He has only had 2 winners from 19 runners in NHF races over the last five years but both were ridden by Dougie Costello. Costello is in good form, with a 24% SR for a £6.85 lsp this month. Trainer and jockey have a great partnership together, with an 18% SR from 285 runs and a lsp of £34.13 over the last five years.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 13th November 350 Seggie: Star In Flight 1pt 6/1 Bet365/PP Been following this horse this season and wondering what has gone wrong to be honest, looked a useful novice on occasions last season but maybe was just too badly handicapped? Anyway has dropped down to 120 which gets him in this lower grade and finds better ground and a very weak race, looks like its today or we have a very disappointing horse on our hands so will give him on last try. Hopefully will be able to dominate and jump better on this ground, price is generous.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 13th November 12.50 Sedgefield - Blackwater King Price has come in a bit in the last few hours, but I still think he's worth backing at this price. Won a pointer in Ireland and was bought for a huge amount of money in the summer. Promising start in a bumper last month and shaped as if there was much more to come. This is a weak contest, and with a bit of improvement, this horse should win it easily. ​1pt win @ 8/11 Bet365 BOG

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 13th November Lingfield 3.00 - Lord Singer (1pts win, 9/2 Paddy Power) Not been seen since falling at Auteil in April but ran a good third in this last year and if he can match that kind of run he should be able to have a say in this, I expect him to be bang there today.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 13th November 1.50 Sedgefield - 1pt win Highland Love @ 20/1 (VC) Has disappointed in two chase runs to date but is better than that and the last effort came after a break. Should be fitter now, the yard are going okay and this horse seems to go best at this track so the return here can help. Top weight for a reason and this isn't too strong with some of these having issues at the trip.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 13th November Ling 3.30 Captain Tidds - win at 13/8 bog wm hill Poor quartet here - I'm going for my selection because he's run OK at the track before, acts on the ground and has had a bit of a break. He was running OK earlier in the summer with a 2nd and a 4th Pocket Aces is the other fancied one and is plummeting down the weights but has been pretty well beaten most recent runs

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 13th November Etania 4.00 Lingfield. 1 pt win. Experience could be the Key here and with two decent runs in the bag and the potential to do better again today after a break, I think he should be more than capable of making everything pull out all the stops. Hopefully nothing will improve more than expected and we should go close. 13/2 VC (bog)