Stan James November Poker League - $650 added Final 3rd December

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stan James November Poker League Leg 4 on 26th Nov - $650 added Final-Exclusive t Well done raassskkkk :clap Another final table finish keeps Franny at the top and one step closer to the trophy he wants. ;) Full table is in post1 :ok Final leg next week, don't forget to get raking before it starts.

Re: Stan James November Poker League Leg 4 on 26th Nov - $650 added Final-Exclusive t Yeah not pretentious at all Franny. A PL-Trophy is one of the hardest fought and greatest acknowledgements any player can receive, with the possible exception of getting a drink out of me at the bar. The latter is much harder feat to achieve ;) Some of the toughest leagues on here, standard of play is always high. Gl buddy

Re: Stan James November Poker League Leg 4 on 26th Nov - $650 added Final-Exclusive t MAny thanks to raassskkkk who, although is trying to be a bump in the road which leads me to my first trophy(hopefully) I must show gratitude for pointing out the system to me regarding chips at the final table. I threw 50p at a carnage game last night, went downstairs to make a sarnie, by time I'd got back I was £64.50 to the good. Cashed £50 and used the rest in my quest to win a £215 seat for Sunday, which was successful. All played due to the points scoring system. Surely the £215 seat will count big, will it not? What kind of money do people play with in an average month, can I be so bold to ask?

Re: Stan James November Poker League Leg 4 on 26th Nov - $650 added Final-Exclusive t

MAny thanks to raassskkkk who, although is trying to be a bump in the road which leads me to my first trophy(hopefully) I must show gratitude for pointing out the system to me regarding chips at the final table. I threw 50p at a carnage game last night, went downstairs to make a sarnie, by time I'd got back I was £64.50 to the good. Cashed £50 and used the rest in my quest to win a £215 seat for Sunday, which was successful. All played due to the points scoring system. Surely the £215 seat will count big, will it not? What kind of money do people play with in an average month, can I be so bold to ask?
I saw you win this by co-incidence! You are rewarded the most chips for investing the most money into Stan James. Thats why they put the offer of cash up for the final so entice people to use their site more.

Re: Stan James November Poker League Leg 4 on 26th Nov - $650 added Final-Exclusive t As far as I know you get points based on money spent on buy-ins. So if you win a ticket you won't get the points you would have if you'd used your own cash to buy into the tourney (but you will on the satellites you paid in to win the ticket).

Re: Stan James November Poker League Leg 4 on 26th Nov - $650 added Final-Exclusive t Forgot it was last week, don't think I will be troubling you Franny, but Avongirl Vordermann will be along soon with the scores on the boards. Wp everyone, great to come back from under 2bb at one stage, will never understand how this game works :eek Gl to all the finalists

Re: Stan James November Poker League Leg 4 on 26th Nov - $650 added Final-Exclusive t Final table posted :ok Well done to goater28 on tonight's win. :clap Qualifiers for next week's final are below, I'll ask Paul to sort out the starting chips as per the rake/points earned. [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Stan James[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Franny5[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]franny5[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]goater28[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]goater28[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]teaulc[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]teaulcsg1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PL_Bart[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Rhino_Power[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]ScorchioSid[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Spitvenom[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Spitvenomxx[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]superfoo[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]TenOnions[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]angiebabe1961[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]angiebabe196[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]andyfmfb[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Nomad9[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]raassskkkk[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]raassskkkk[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Congratulations to Franny for winning the league and claiming the trophy. :clap Muttley wins the spoon :ok