Group E > 25 October (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart)

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Steaua Bucuresti v Molde (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart v FC København (20:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group E > 25 October (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Going from the market it looks like Molde are likely to play with a B team. They have a huge game coming up against Rosenborg this weekend. Price has dropped on steaua so weather there is any value left remains to be seen. Molde also have their keeper out who is 2nd best Norwiegen keeper and a Swedish kid who played 6 times in the conference for Darlington will take his place.

Re: Group E > 25 October (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Can somebody please confirm this info? What squad does Molde have for the away match against Steaua? Steaua holds a very good record on home field, in the internal league and even Europe. From what I know the stadium from Bucharest has roof so there will be no problems.

Re: Group E > 25 October (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Hello Friends , Talented USA punter here recently betting soccer more and more. I thought I would give my two cents to the lounge. Found alot of useful analysis and tips from guys on here. Its very appreciated. So I make my primary ticket for the next couple days ..... started with Usa college football game .... This game is going on right now Arkansas State +3.5 points, and the score is 26-7 Ark state. I combined this first piece with 4 football matches Euro Cup Steau Buch Arsenal PSG Zenit

Re: Group E > 25 October (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Reasoning behind steau bucaresti is I just that my resources confirm this team has somewhat quality, and i like the home field advantage versus a team that i'm not impressed with molde winning against a lower tier team sandes ulf, and then drawing recently on away match against another minnow i've never heard of

Re: Group E > 25 October (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart) Molde are resting 12 first-team players for this game. Still some good footballers in the squad, but should have little chance versus Steaua, who have a good home record. They beat FC Copenhagen at home recently (who outplayed Molde in Denmark) and they have a close-to-perfect record versus teams from Scandinavia. Value in the home win @ 1,55 and above. Molde has looked poor defensively lately and handicap bets should be considered.

Re: Group E > 25 October (FC Copenhagen, Molde, Steaua Buch't, VfB Stuttgart)

Molde are resting 12 first-team players for this game. Still some good footballers in the squad' date=' but should have little chance versus Steaua, who have a good home record. They beat FC Copenhagen at home recently (who outplayed Molde in Denmark) and they have a close-to-perfect record versus teams from Scandinavia. Value in the home win @ 1,55 and above. Molde has looked poor defensively lately and handicap bets should be considered.[/quote'] I was wondering why Molde were such a crazy price. If it was their first team, odds of 11.0 seem unbelievably good value, but a second team? Hmmm ...