Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland)

[h=3][TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nordsjælland v Juventus (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE][/h] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shakhtar Donetsk v Chelsea (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) Shakhtar have a good home record against English sides and in 5 meetings against them recorded 3 wins and 2 draws. I don't think that the Ukrainians are strong enough to beat a team that is top of the Premier League, but I guess they might be able to get a draw here.

Shakhtar look quite short to me. I was expecting the odds in reverse to how they have actually come out. They may have invested a lot of money, but they haven't done anything yet and play in a weak league. Chelsea above three looks like the value to me.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) A very interesting group we received here. And the next matches between Chelsea and Shakhtar are going to be crucial. Shakhtar is showing interesting football. Now we know that it's not just their fellow Ukrainian clubs they can beat. Their defense was pretty solid in the match against Juventus. And the attack is fantastic. That Mkhitaryan guy is dangerous. Chelsea has got all the chances to win the group, after their 4-0 in Denmark. But they need to be on top of Shakhtar after these two matches. I am Juve a fan, but one thing I know - my team is addicted to draws. They might tie both matches in the finish. Assuming everyone takes all 6 from my countrymen Nordsjælland, Shakhtar and Chelsea can advance, if they win a match each in their internal encounter. The one who takes 4 or 6 points is in, and the other one is out.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) Shakhtar - Chelsea Chelsea are playing really well at the moment and as a proof they are top in the Premier League and in the Champions League Group together with Shakhtar. Shakhtar playing well in domestic league and in the Champions League as well, and they impressed me by getting a draw away against Juventus. Shakhtar have a good record against English sides, but it would take a brave man to oppose Chelsea at the moment. Chelsea +1 @ 1.50 William Hill (this is a good pick for an accumulator)

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland)

Shakhtar - Chelsea Chelsea are playing really well at the moment and as a proof they are top in the Premier League and in the Champions League Group together with Shakhtar. Shakhtar playing well in domestic league and in the Champions League as well, and they impressed me by getting a draw away against Juventus. Shakhtar have a good record against English sides, but it would take a brave man to oppose Chelsea at the moment. Chelsea +1 @ 1.50 William Hill (this is a good pick for an accumulator)
Same bet is 1.55 with bet365 (+0.5AH).

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) I'm going to take something similar to Mustafa on this one. Chelsea are just too hard to ignore at odds like that. I'd suspect they'll rest a few players with the 2 games against United just around the corner, but they have plenty of depth in the squad (including Terry and Lampard who are fully rested) and are on a great run of form. Very hard to ignore them. I'll put my bet down a little closer to kick off though.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) Shakhtar were very impressive against juventus in the last round and had some very good attackers. They have a couple of pacy brazillians that caused juventus problems all night. They should even took all three points. Shakhtar are also formidable at home 8pts shakhtar result.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) Shakhtar vs Chelsea is too hard to pronosticate. I think that the Ukraine team is so good and it plays in its stadium. Nonetheless, Chelsea is the 1st team in Premier League and it shows a great defensive way to play. Have they an important absences ?

I think the best game to bet on all week is the Juventus game. How could they possibly be beaten in this game ? Domestic form is absolutely without peer. The gulf in class between nordjs and juve is monstrous and juve have to take 3 points here. I would be betting up big here!! Juventus win @ $1.36 betfair 10 pts. Take Juventus in all handicaps the minimum margin will be 2 in my opinion.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) Tough game to call from a 1X2 perspective. Both teams are flying in their domestic leagues, Chelsea have surprised most of us with their start in the EPL, when you watched how Althetico dismantled them you wondered how Di Matteo might integrate Oscar, Hazard, Torres and Mata in the same team while remaining stable at the back they seem to have managed it though, with Ramieres and Mikel doing the 'donkey' work. I don't think Di Matteo will change much, they played early on Saturday and don't play United until Sunday so 4 full days of recovery time after this one, that being said Terry will play for one of Luiz or Cahill and I would think Lampard to start for either Mikel or Ramieres but not certain, Lampard isn't as quick as he used to be and Shakhtar's whole system is set up around moving the ball quickly and counter attacking. Sturridge might come in for Torres too but again not certain, Torres continues to play well (without scoring) and Di Matteo doesn't seem to fancy Sturridge for whatever reason. With Juventus likely to get 6 points from their two games against the Danish minnows this is an important couple of games for both sides. Shakhtar are coasting in Ukraine with 12 wins from 12, as I have noted before their set-up has not changed for a few years they are built around a solid defensive unit of Ukranian players and have Brazilians providing the flair and movement further forward, players like Luiz Adriano, Fernandinho, Willian and the Armenian Mkhitaryan who has now established himself as one of their key attackers. Fernandinho didn't play at the weekend, I'm not sure if he is injured or was rested with this game in mind. They move the ball around very quickly in forward areas and I think some will be surprised by their quality if they haven't watched them before, certainly not a game will be taking lightly after Shakhtar notched up a very impressive 1-1 against Juve in a game many expected them to lose. Shakhtar haven't lost a competitive home game since November 2011 but not often have they played against a side as good as Chelsea. It should be a cracker with two teams in excellent form and largely two sides who play with similar attacking instincts, I expect plenty of chances at both ends as neither defence is water tight or likely to survive intact for 90 minutes imo. I think there was a bit of value on Chelsea but the prices seem to be levelling out now, I certainly wouldn't want to back them without draw cover. The longer the game goes on the more stretched it will become depending on the scoreline and I think the type of fast moving counter attacking football both sides can perform will see plenty of opportunities even if the start is cagey, an early goal would really set things up. Both Teams to Score - 1.8 - coral - 5 Points Over 2.5 Goals - 2.1 - ladbrokes - 5 Points

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) I like the odds for chelsea here. Evens on the DNB looks extremely good. Shakhtar have a pretty good team, but no where near to our attack. Lamps will probably play and JT will be back to captain the team, so i stringly favour us in this one. Will be hard, and a point wouldn't be the end of the world but i think this is one we should win. Might even consider the 9/5 on chelsea for just the win. Can they deal with the Tremendous trio???? Unlikely... :) Also, chelsea were 9/5 at one point when away to totteham, and i definately rate them as better than this shakhtar team.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) Shakhtar are creating too many chances and there is a good probability that they will score against Chelsea. We can say the same about Chelsea, so I think that BTS@1,8 is the best option. Juve is too short and knowing their solid, but not that creative play, I suppose that they will have problems breaking this Nordsjeland side away from home. Remember that FCN was able to hold Shakhtar at the Donbas Arena for 44 minutes. I seriously doubt that Juve can create more chances in Denmark than Shakhtar in Ukraine against FCN. Also, last year in the domestic league, Juve very often broke the opponent in the second half. First Half Draw @2,4 (at local)

Shakhtar are creating too many chances and there is a good probability that they will score against Chelsea. We can say the same about Chelsea' date=' so I think that [b']BTS@1,8 is the best option. Juve is too short and knowing their solid, but not that creative play, I suppose that they will have problems breaking this Nordsjeland side away from home. Remember that FCN was able to hold Shakhtar at the Donbas Arena for 44 minutes. I seriously doubt that Juve can create more chances in Denmark than Shakhtar in Ukraine against FCN. Also, last year in the domestic league, Juve very often broke the opponent in the second half. First Half Draw @2,4 (at local)
You are right about Juve. This price is a joke and Nordseeland could upset at least one of the big teams in the group. Acutally, Juve don't lack creativity. Their problem is scoring. I've watched so many of their games lately where they totally dominated and created like 15 great chances but managed to get a difficult victory by 1-2 to 0.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) The thing that you're missing about FCN, is they are quite an attacking team, playing with wingers. I think Juve are a very strong bet to win this match, as I think they will just pick them off at ease. FCN may get a shock lead, they may not - whatever they do, I just cannot see how Juve don't win this match.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) We are not saying that Juve won't win the match, it is just a sense or logic that they can have a hard time in the beginning to open up the score. They have rarely thrown all cards in attack - rather they slowly, but surely increase the tempo. I have a feeling that they are fighting not to concede a goal, while putting a continuous, but not immense pressure on the opponents defense. Juve will be happy to win with 1-2:0. One more thing, FCN's goalkeeper was fabulous against Shakhtar and he may deny Juve strikers few times in good chances. FCN is indeed an attacking side, but you cannot play the same against Juve. There have been many eamples when an attacking side from the minor leagues plays defensively when playing against bigger names.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) I think Shaktar can trouble Chelsea here. Chelsea looked for long parts of the Tottenham game very shaky in the defence. Pacy and tricky shaktar attackers will trouble them I think. On the other hand the quality in attack for chelsea is tremendous and good for for 1-3 goals out of the blue at any time(as seen vs. tottenham) Question is if both teams might be satisfied with a draw. Tough either team loosing will be in a very bad position already... But a team like Shaktar should be very motivated to show their self confidence in such a game.

We are not saying that Juve won't win the match, it is just a sense or logic that they can have a hard time in the beginning to open up the score. They have rarely thrown all cards in attack - rather they slowly, but surely increase the tempo. I have a feeling that they are fighting not to concede a goal, while putting a continuous, but not immense pressure on the opponents defense. Juve will be happy to win with 1-2:0. One more thing, FCN's goalkeeper was fabulous against Shakhtar and he may deny Juve strikers few times in good chances. FCN is indeed an attacking side, but you cannot play the same against Juve. There have been many eamples when an attacking side from the minor leagues plays defensively when playing against bigger names.
I appreciate what you're saying, but they played attacking against Chelsea too. Chelsea beat them without even getting out of 1st gear for me and I don't see anything different with Juve, should they play the same way. Perhaps best to watch this in play for a few minutes to see how it goes.

Shakhtar - Chelsea Chelsea are playing really well at the moment and as a proof they are top in the Premier League and in the Champions League Group together with Shakhtar. Shakhtar playing well in domestic league and in the Champions League as well, and they impressed me by getting a draw away against Juventus. Shakhtar have a good record against English sides, but it would take a brave man to oppose Chelsea at the moment. Chelsea +1 @ 1.50 William Hill (this is a good pick for an accumulator)
Can't see how there is any value in that price Mustafa. You are effectively laying Shaktar at 3.0, when they are trading at 2.5-2.6. I think I remember you saying before you only had access to a limited range of bookies, but are you not giving up a huge margin by taking that price?? I would of thought the Asians would be much more realistic nearer kick off. On the match, personally will wait to see if Lampard plays, as I think he is a weak link defensively for Chelsea.

Can't see how there is any value in that price Mustafa. You are effectively laying Shaktar at 3.0, when they are trading at 2.5-2.6. I think I remember you saying before you only had access to a limited range of bookies, but are you not giving up a huge margin by taking that price?? I would of thought the Asians would be much more realistic nearer kick off. On the match, personally will wait to see if Lampard plays, as I think he is a weak link defensively for Chelsea.
Not entirely though as the + 1 gives him added security in the event Shakhtar do win by 1.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) 5/10pts Juventus (-1 goal) to beat FC Nordsjaelland - 11/10 with BlueSquare Juventus are unbeaten in the league so far this season and have put in good displays in Europe. I watched their game at Chelsea and they were unlucky in some ways to not come away with 3 points despite being 2-0 down at one point. They knocked it around well and their attacking flair showed through regularly in the 2nd half. A draw at home to Shakhtar won't have been what they wanted but it isn't a bad point considering how good their opponents of that night can be. Chelsea and Shakhtar have both beaten Nordsjaelland so a win here is a must because anything other than that will see them fall behind the top 2. Nordsjaelland are 3rd in their league at the moment and are in danger of losing touch with the top 2 because of their inconsistent form. They don't seem able to string a run of good results together in a league that lacks anyone anywhere near the quality of Juventus. Against Chelsea they kept it respectable for a while before collapsing late on and I see them being on the end of another convincing defeat here. Juventus have covered this handicap away from home a couple of times already in Italy this season, against better sides than this, and I see nothing other than them winning by a margin or 2 or more again here. This price should be 10/11 at the most in my opinion.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) Shakhtar v Chelsea Mkhitaryan anytime scorer @ 9/4 Ladbrokes Really tight game to call here, both teams have been really impressive. The one thing that has impressed me about Shakhtar is the Armenian attacker, Mkhitaryan, i've watched him play a few times now and he really does know how to find the net. He's scored 6 in his last 8 and has already notched 14 goals this season and he even managed a goal for Armenia against Italy last week. I like how attacking Shakhtar are and they'll definitely want all 3 points in Ukraine, they've managed to find the net in every game this season and I fancy them to do the same here.

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) 4pts Shakhtar vs Chelsea - Under 2.5 goals 10/11 Boylesports I think this will be a tough game of football for both sides and it may just be one of those games where both settle for the draw. Chelsea certainly will that’s for sure. Whenever you can come away from the Ukraine with a point you’ll take that and with Shakhtar having drawn in Italy last time out a draw for them here probably won’t be a bad result. If someone does win this I think it will be tight so I’m happy enough to take under 2.5 goals between two good sides. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shakhtar-donetsk-vs-chelsea-betting-expect-a-tight-game-out-in-ukraine

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) In my opinion Shakhtar has been underestimated in here. You can not just have an idea of a match by just comparing teams on paper . I am guessing this match has been recognized in two different ways in Ukraine and in England. In England the public opinion may reveal that Chelsea is gonna play against a mediocre team in Europe that has had few spectacular achievements and Chelsea should be careful. But usually those kind of teams DON'T!!! Therefor teams like Shakthar and BATE have had those achievements. On the other side in Ukraine there may be different mood. Wow we are gonna play against well known strong English team and we must be careful and shouldnt wish any illogical outcome as dominating Chelsea or beatin them hard. Anyway my guts telling me this isnot gonna be piece of cake for Chelsea but I amnot eager to bet one of 1X2 options. I wanna watch it in a relax position :) Here is my predictions. 1- Half Time Draw (`%60) 2-Both Teams To Score (%40)

Re: Group E > Oct 23 (Shakhtar, Juventus, Chelsea, FC Nordsjaelland) Just been double checking team news and juve have both first choice wing backs out tonight that have been key this year. Replacements will have a lack of match practice as they've played in virtually all games this year. Surely they should still win against such a poor side????

John terry is banned for 4 games. I assume that also includes European games not just Premier league games. So he wont be playing. Anyone know for sure. Thanks.
He is banned only from the PL. He will be wearing an anti-racism armband if he plays against Shaktar.