Sick of being bent over and raped by the bookies

Re: Sick of being bent over and raped by the bookies

I've just been reading David Carr's blog on the RP site & someone's posted a comment at the bottom that they had placed a bet with Ladbrokes yesterday at 10/3 & that the horse had won at 9/2 but they had been paid out at 100/30. It seems that the best odds guarantee now only applies after midday & the person in question had struck the bet in the morning. I've just looked & that's what Ladbrokes are stating on their site to be fair, it's just something to be aware of. I note that oddschecker have removed the little BOG symbol from above the Ladbrokes logo on their site & that Stan James are now offering BOG again having stopped doing so a while back. Rio.
I also see Coral are now offering BOG Rio, and they did not offer that up until recently. Again, shop around for BOG, and read the T+C'c. Cheers.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sick of being bent over and raped by the bookies

I also see Coral are now offering BOG Rio, and they did not offer that up until recently. Again, shop around for BOG, and read the T+C'c. Cheers.
I'd not noticed that Aidy, thanks. The BOG symbol has reappeared above the Ladbrokes logo on oddschecker & if you hover over it it states BOG from midday now. Rio.