Europa League Qualifying > August 28-30

Re: Europa League Qualifying > August 28-30

I am not happy with my recent picks - I keep on staying just a little above evens. I obviously have to shorten my picks' date=' but don't according to which criteria[/quote'] What do you mean by 'shorten your picks'? Do you mean have fewer bets?

I agree with Kojic' date=' RS are underrated here. Kasalica (key fw) is back and over a thousand fans will be with the team. There is no value in favor of Bordeaux, the best hope for Zvezda :hope[/quote'] Strasbourg then Bordeaux, again in the final seconds :@:@:@

What do you mean by 'shorten your picks'? Do you mean have fewer bets?
Yes, I mean reducing the number of bets. Or alternatively, I am trying to single out the type of bets which are just inherently more risky (of course, at the same coefficient) and not successful in the long term. I think that those "unders" and "overs" are probably in front of such list. It is just very often that I get the course of the game very well, but some lucky shots/unlucky misses spoil these types of bets. On the other hand, those "to maintain clean sheet" bets have been particularly very successful in the long term. I have to look back in my betting archive, but I think their success rate is more than 80% in my bets. Given that they are usually similarly priced with the unders/overs, I maybe see no sense in using the latter. But not decided yet - have to make more analysis.

Yes' date=' I mean reducing the number of bets. Or alternatively, I am trying to single out the type of bets which are just inherently more risky (of course, at the same coefficient) and not successful in the long term. I think that those "unders" and "overs" are probably in front of such list. It is just very often that I get the course of the game very well, but some lucky shots/unlucky misses spoil these types of bets. On the other hand, those "to maintain clean sheet" bets have been particularly very successful in the long term. I have to look back in my betting archive, but I think their success rate is more than 80% in my bets. Given that they are usually similarly priced with the unders/overs, I maybe see no sense in using the latter. But not decided yet - have to make more analysis.[/quote'] Do you enter any betting competitions? One useful discipline they normally impose is limiting you to a certain number of bets in the competition period. Personally, I have found this a very useful discipline, as it has forced me to think more about which bets on my list represent the best value. In general, I think most regular punters would improve their returns (or reduce their losses) by having fewer bets than they do. If a punter has, say, 2 bets a weekend, I guess they would do better than if they have 20 - although the bookmakers would probably prefer them to have 20 :lol