Stan James September Poker League - $650 Added Final on 1st Oct

Sir Puntalot

Stan James September Poker League - $650 Added Final on 1st Oct  

1. 1.

• Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaaaah!
    • No, I'll be on holiday in Afghanistan...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stan James September Poker League - $650 Added! - Leg 4 on 24th Sep Bumpsie for tonight, only 21 in so far with 20 mins to go. It's cold outside, heck it's even cold inside, so warm your cockles by playing tonights tourney. Win and get automatic inclusion in the big value final, or just try to stop oob's chances of the hat-trick, whichever floats your boat.

Re: Stan James September Poker League - $650 Added! - Leg 4 on 24th Sep Wow that was a great match and i now face an anxious wait to see if i have made up enough ground from 16th place to make the final. Trying to play the game whilst checking where the key opponents were on my pre-designed notes was hectic to say the least and i need to have a shower and lie-down..........Really hope ive done just enough to qualiy........please!!!

Re: Stan James September Poker League - $650 Added! - Leg 4 on 24th Sep Well done Muttley :clap Our 3 weekly winners and 6 league qualifiers are: [TABLE=width: 244]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 155, bgcolor: aqua]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171, bgcolor: aqua]Stan James[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]ooblio[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]ooblio[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]BurnleyJoe[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]BurnleyJoe[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]Divits[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]Divits[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]glennop[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]GHOP_1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]Rhino_Power[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]ScorchioSid[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]PL_Bart[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71, bgcolor: #99cc00]demios[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]lysith[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]muttley[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]PLmuttley[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70, bgcolor: lime]superfoo[/TD] [TD=class: xl69, bgcolor: #ccffcc]TenOnions[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Paul will advise the starting chip-stacks for next week's final once Stans have confirmed the rake. Good luck everyone :ok Well done ooblio, the runaway league champion. :clap And bremensha wins the close battle for the spoon :ok

Re: Stan James September Poker League - $650 Added! - Leg 2 on 10th Sep

Well played Mark. :clap That classes as a double-win so makes it a final of 9 :ok League table updated in post 1. One week to go... Don't forget about the chip allocation for the finalists and get raking.
Ahem, I did remind you all last week.
have i quailfered as i am in top ten angiebabe1961
Hi angie, it's only 6 qualifiers via the league (you were 7th :\) plus the weekly winners (3 this month).

Re: Stan James September Poker League - $650 Added Final on 1st Oct I was concentrating on not getting the wooden spoon, so didn't bother with the rake race as much as last time. Maybe it would be better if the rake was only calculated a few days before the final. At least then the finalists would generate a bit of rake fo StanJames, who have been good enough to support us on this.

Re: Stan James September Poker League - $650 Added Final on 1st Oct Final chip stacks confirmed :ok Hi Paul, Extra chips allocated as per below. [TABLE=class: cms_table, width: 192]

[TR] [TD]Alias[/TD] [TD]Points[/TD] [TD]Extra Chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]ooblio[/TD] [TD]535.69[/TD] [TD]2500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]ScorchioSid[/TD] [TD]136.04[/TD] [TD]2000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]TenOnions[/TD] [TD]76.55[/TD] [TD]1500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]lysith[/TD] [TD]60[/TD] [TD]1000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PLmuttley[/TD] [TD]33.15[/TD] [TD]500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Divits[/TD] [TD]20[/TD] [TD]400[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]GHOP_1[/TD] [TD]20[/TD] [TD]300[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PL_Bart[/TD] [TD]20[/TD] [TD]200[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]BurnleyJoe[/TD] [TD]15[/TD] [TD]100[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Divitis, GHOP_1 and PL_Bart ended on the same Loyalty points – so I went back to final position in the leaderboard to ascertain the extra chips rewarded. All have been pre registered.

Re: Stan James September Poker League - $650 Added Final on 1st Oct Just noticed that "James Winner" is in the final. The last i remember seeing is that he was kicked out for not supplying details and the league table still has him omitted. Is this a mistake? Not fussed either way but wouldnt want this to be a mistake and end up costing someone a prize?