** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Post problems ?

Anyone else having problems on the Post site this morning ? I can't log in as no log in box appears when I click on the log in link I just get a black page And without logging in the racecards have no latest odds showing and the filters to arrange horses by RPR or TS are not working............. Just me ?..................or everyone ?

Re: Racing Post problems ?

Cheers edberg............ I just opened the site again and the log in box appeared of it's own accord without me clicking on the link............. weird !
Now it seems working fine for me. I hope they can solve this issue asap as it's not the first time it happened.

Re: Racing Post problems ?

I did manage to log in earlier but I got a frozen page and tried logging out to log back in but I can't get back in now..................:unsure Think I'll give up..............try again in a couple of hours
Just emailed them - for all the good it'll do me!:@

Re: Racing Post problems ? [ATTACH=CONFIG]2986[/ATTACH] Have a look in the top right corner. I was trying to assess whether Gatewood had the beating of Masterstroke. Went for Gatewood eventually after struggling to get on the RP site. While looking at the form of Masterstroke I found I was logged in on someone elses account, just happened to be Tom Segal's. :eek

post-5813-14429284458652_thumb.jpg