** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Karabukspor-Istanbulspor: Karabukspor fired Skibbe and signed with Mesut Bakkal. This will be his first match with Karabukspor. And I may say he is lucky to have Istanbuılspor as rival right now. Without changing anything but few minor touches this team has no reason not to win. Kayseri match was a disaster. That bad team scored 3 goals. That early goal made everything unbearable. Istanbulspor lost against Galatasaray after they lost against Mersinspor. Carvalhal spending what is left from Abdullah Avcı ,former coach of Istanbulspor. I amnot guessing he will change his tactics in this match. Maybe hoping a win coz of new coach's arrival and not settled rival may make mistakes which I amnot sure of. Anyway without any absences in both teams I am finding odds yummy to try Karabuk win. But for any surprises I am considering Double chance or Draw No Bet. Lets take Draw No Bet with 10$ 1.9@Ladbrokes . For anyone searching for higher odss Half Time Draw or Full Time Draw will be considerable.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 I willnot bet on this match but will write my preview and my bargain for you :D. Trabzonspor-Akhisar: After few changes or big changes at forward area Trabzonspor began to conceed 2 goals! 2 losses in a row unbearable . Now they have a weaker opposition. Antalyaspor match was a road accident which costs alot for Trabzonspor. And they must win this match. If Akhisar cant find a way to score 2 or more then they will have no chance to win any matches as they wish. Their forward line isnot that strong to score 2 unless a lucky mistake by Trabzonspor. But odds for Trabzonspor is low for me. And Bamba will not be at squad. Coz of suspension .( received 4 yellow cards) Mustafa Yumlu is back. Possible Defense center will include Giray and Mustafa. They arenot so much talented but if they play non-risky way they will have no trouble at back at all. And also they are good headers. I am expecting a head goal by one of them. It is my gut's telling not an analyze :) Anyway lets make a deal. If I dont lose or I win something from Kasımpasa bet I will take Half Time Trabzonspor with 10$ 1.9@Coral. Otherwise I wont place bet on this match!!! For people considering this match in combo may take Trabzonspor win FT. I am guessing most shocking result will be Draw. UNLESS Akhisar finds the goal after 80th min. This will be the only flaw you should calculate while considering your risk management.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Kasimpasa - Antalyaspor Kasimpasa in the last round has managed to come to a victory and cut a series of three games without a win. Today for the opponent will have Antalyaspor who plays in an excellent form and in the last five matches in the championship recorded five wins. Both teams certainly have so far been pleased with its forms and also what we can see when these two teams play are goals. Kasimpasa in the last three games in the championship has played over 2.5 while also Antalyaspor in the last three games in the championship has played over 2.5 and also in the last three games Antalyaspor scored two or more goals. Also the last three matches between these two teams has completed over 2.5 and Antalyaspor in the last four match against Kasimpasa managed to score two or more goals. I think that today we can expect a good game with plenty of goals. Pick: Over 2.5 @ 1.92 Pinnacle 5/10

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13

Kasımpaşa-Antalyaspor: This will be interesting match. Both teams won last week against strong teams. Last week Kasımpaşa gave Bursaspor the chance for coming back on scoreboard but that Bursaspor couldnt make it at home!. Which is odd if we consider yesterday's match against Besiktas they came 2 times and held the draw 3-3. On the other side Antalya found 2 late goals 86 th and 90th mins against Trabzonspor and won 2-1 at home. They didnt give any chance to Trabzonspor to come back. I will take this risk and will bet on Kasımpaşa win. Kasımpaşa holds 5th position in Superleague and Antalya 2nd. Probably this lining will make them hungry for possible 3 points to hold on that position. In my opinion that motivation makes my bet decision stronger. Kasımpasa has experienced mediocre players who are aware of rival's strength. Both teams dont have any absences that I know of. Kasımpaşa lost against Besiktas . There is an information you should know. Kasımpasa's board of director are /were Besiktas' congress members too! So there was a rumour before and after that match. No evidence but it makes you a little bit awkard. Any way I dont consider that match in my analyze to come to a conclusion. So I will bet 10$ on Kasımpaşaspor win 2.6@Betvictor and 10$ BTTS 1.66@Williamhill. PS: If you think vice versa then you should take Antalya win and/or Over 2,5 Goals
I liked the way Kasımpasa played but result wasnt as I expected. Anyway I played 20$ but won 16.6$ so I only lost 3.4$ .In last 2 days I have missed good values by an inch or a goal :) Actually now total loss is almost 8$ but it is less than a burger almost in McDonald's :D My way of looking things ;) Any way My Trabzonspor bet is on. Lets take risks . 10 $ Half time Trabzonspor.

I willnot bet on this match but will write my preview and my bargain for you :D. Trabzonspor-Akhisar: After few changes or big changes at forward area Trabzonspor began to conceed 2 goals! 2 losses in a row unbearable . Now they have a weaker opposition. Antalyaspor match was a road accident which costs alot for Trabzonspor. And they must win this match. If Akhisar cant find a way to score 2 or more then they will have no chance to win any matches as they wish. Their forward line isnot that strong to score 2 unless a lucky mistake by Trabzonspor. But odds for Trabzonspor is low for me. And Bamba will not be at squad. Coz of suspension .( received 4 yellow cards) Mustafa Yumlu is back. Possible Defense center will include Giray and Mustafa. They arenot so much talented but if they play non-risky way they will have no trouble at back at all. And also they are good headers. I am expecting a head goal by one of them. It is my gut's telling not an analyze :) Anyway lets make a deal. If I dont lose or I win something from Kasımpasa bet I will take Half Time Trabzonspor with 10$ 1.9@Coral. Otherwise I wont place bet on this match!!! For people considering this match in combo may take Trabzonspor win FT. I am guessing most shocking result will be Draw. UNLESS Akhisar finds the goal after 80th min. This will be the only flaw you should calculate while considering your risk management.
Half Time has finished. HALF TIME : Trabzonspor-Akhisarspor: 2-0 Now I won 19$ . I have played total 40$ today and one match left (it is still playing) Now 35.6$ earned. I am in 4.4$ deficit.

Karabukspor-Istanbulspor: Karabukspor fired Skibbe and signed with Mesut Bakkal. This will be his first match with Karabukspor. And I may say he is lucky to have Istanbuılspor as rival right now. Without changing anything but few minor touches this team has no reason not to win. Kayseri match was a disaster. That bad team scored 3 goals. That early goal made everything unbearable. Istanbulspor lost against Galatasaray after they lost against Mersinspor. Carvalhal spending what is left from Abdullah Avcı ,former coach of Istanbulspor. I amnot guessing he will change his tactics in this match. Maybe hoping a win coz of new coach's arrival and not settled rival may make mistakes which I amnot sure of. Anyway without any absences in both teams I am finding odds yummy to try Karabuk win. But for any surprises I am considering Double chance or Draw No Bet. Lets take Draw No Bet with 10$ 1.9@Ladbrokes . For anyone searching for higher odss Half Time Draw or Full Time Draw will be considerable.
Game has finished Karabuk has won. Score may say it was easy but not!! Late third goal made it cool. And same thing happened in Trabzonspor match. Anyway I maynot bet tomorrow but probably will write previews. Lets do accounting for this weekend I began with 100$. FRIDAY: Besiktaş-Bursaspor: Full Time:3-3 Bets: 5$-Over 2.5 Goals and 10$-Besiktas Win Profit/Loss: -5,15$ SATURDAY: 1-) Kasımpaşa-Antalyaspor: Full Time: 1-1 Bets: 10$-BTTS- and 10$-Kasımpaşa Win Profit/Loss:-3,40$ 2-) Trabzonspor-Akhisarspor: Half Time: 2-0/Full Time: 3-1 Bets: 10$ Half Time Trabzonspor Profit/Loss: +9$ 3-) Karabukspor-Istanbulspor: Full Time: 3-1 Bets: 10$ Draw No Bet Karabukspor Profit/Loss:+9$ I began with 100$, now I have 109,45$ For small stakes it isnot bad. I hope I had chance to help some of you. This is the fun of betting. What I am happy for is my previews have been accurate this weekend. You maynot watch matches but not far from my previews. Anyway I shouldnt get you bored from my posts. I know I write alot. Sorry for this. I hope you will understand my bad english . Therefor I always write alot to express myself accurately as I wish. Thanks and Good luck

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Gaziantep-Gençlerbirliği: Interesting 2 teams. Lets begin with Gaziantepspor. Their TD is a mediocre one. Also as a team they are mediocre. But they have interesting stats. For example, they defeated Trabzonspor,Beşiktaş and Orduspor. They got draw against Bursaspor, and Akhisarspor. But also be defeated by Eskişehir, Kasımpaşa, Sivasspor, Fenerbahce and Antalyaspor. They have scored 8 goals in Superleague. 3 of 8 against Besiktas, 3 of 8 against Orduspor, 1 of 8 against Bursaspor and Trabzonspor. Interesting isnt it? They got point or points when they scored goal or goals. Except Akhisar match 0-0. Ofcourse for winning you must score but when they defeated they even couldnt score. Thats my point. They have few good players. For instance Ibricic,Sosa,Serdar,Cenk. On the other side Genclerbirliği lost its course. They should start from beginning. This will be a tough away match. Gaziantep got their all winnings in their home. Although they wont play in their city but Sanlıurfa GAP Arena. There will be less supporters but probably locals will come to entertain themselves with Superleague match in a sunday afternoon. And also it will be an away match for Gençlerbirliği in terms of geography and weather circumstances. Antep's player used to play in those circumstances. And important note Genclerbirliği's Goaalkepeer Ramazan Köse was suspended last game and wont play in this match!!! And subsitute for him Özkan in this season only played at last game only 38 mins.! Maybe phsycally no problem but match experience will be his flaw also team's flaw right now. Maybe Ferhat will replace Ramazan but he has only 2 match experience in this season. So keep in mind! Anyway, Genclerbirliği will be OK by a draw I dunno. Gaziantep wanna a win surely. So betting in this match 1X2 wont be easy. But with small stakes Gaziantep win may be tried. I will bet small stakes due to unpredictable nature of those teams. I will take first Gaziantep Win 2.45@Williamhill with 3,45$ and Over 2,5 Goals 2,05@Bet365 with 3$ Good Luck all PS: Genclerbirliği may win but with those odds I am eager to take risks!

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Fenerbahçe - Orduspor Fenerbahçe has bad performance on last games. The main reason of bad performance was injures. But now, Joseph Yobo (CB), Gökhan Gönül (RB), Raul Meireles (MC) who is the best transfer for Fenerbahçe are going to play at this match. In addition Fenerbahçe will play first match with the real supporters on the league. Fenerbahçe fully confident in home matches and need a win. Fenerbahçe @1.57 8/10 Fenerbahçe -1 @2.87 4/10 Fenerbahçe HT/FT @2.60 4/10

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 I dont have time to analyze last 3 matches but I am writing my predictions. Fenerbahce-Orduspor: Morale boost by Europa Cup results and now with REAL supporters I am thinking Total 2-3 Goals for this match. Mersinspor-Galatasaray: I amnot eager to play in this match but general public opinion(I dont have any clue :) ) Over 2,5 Goals. Elazığspor-Kayserispor: Elazığ won last week. Not a success story ,just luck in my opinion. Now I am on small stakes Kayseri Win. BTTS is another good choice.

Gaziantep-Gençlerbirliği: Interesting 2 teams. Lets begin with Gaziantepspor. Their TD is a mediocre one. Also as a team they are mediocre. But they have interesting stats. For example, they defeated Trabzonspor,Beşiktaş and Orduspor. They got draw against Bursaspor, and Akhisarspor. But also be defeated by Eskişehir, Kasımpaşa, Sivasspor, Fenerbahce and Antalyaspor. They have scored 8 goals in Superleague. 3 of 8 against Besiktas, 3 of 8 against Orduspor, 1 of 8 against Bursaspor and Trabzonspor. Interesting isnt it? They got point or points when they scored goal or goals. Except Akhisar match 0-0. Ofcourse for winning you must score but when they defeated they even couldnt score. Thats my point. They have few good players. For instance Ibricic,Sosa,Serdar,Cenk. On the other side Genclerbirliği lost its course. They should start from beginning. This will be a tough away match. Gaziantep got their all winnings in their home. Although they wont play in their city but Sanlıurfa GAP Arena. There will be less supporters but probably locals will come to entertain themselves with Superleague match in a sunday afternoon. And also it will be an away match for Gençlerbirliği in terms of geography and weather circumstances. Antep's player used to play in those circumstances. And important note Genclerbirliği's Goaalkepeer Ramazan Köse was suspended last game and wont play in this match!!! And subsitute for him Özkan in this season only played at last game only 38 mins.! Maybe phsycally no problem but match experience will be his flaw also team's flaw right now. Maybe Ferhat will replace Ramazan but he has only 2 match experience in this season. So keep in mind! Anyway, Genclerbirliği will be OK by a draw I dunno. Gaziantep wanna a win surely. So betting in this match 1X2 wont be easy. But with small stakes Gaziantep win may be tried. I will bet small stakes due to unpredictable nature of those teams. I will take first Gaziantep Win 2.45@Williamhill with 3,45$ and Over 2,5 Goals 2,05@Bet365 with 3$ Good Luck all PS: Genclerbirliği may win but with those odds I am eager to take risks!
It was interesting match as I foreseen. Full Time: Gaziantep-GenclerBirliği: 2-3 .Early goal destroyed my Gaziantep Win bet . Coz I expected Antep would lead the score or scored first goal. Anway My loss is only 30 cents :D

I dont have time to analyze last 3 matches but I am writing my predictions. Fenerbahce-Orduspor: Morale boost by Europa Cup results and now with REAL supporters I am thinking Total 2-3 Goals for this match. Mersinspor-Galatasaray: I amnot eager to play in this match but general public opinion(I dont have any clue :) ) Over 2,5 Goals. Elazığspor-Kayserispor: Elazığ won last week. Not a success story ,just luck in my opinion. Now I am on small stakes Kayseri Win. BTTS is another good choice.
And another week has ended. I wish I had time to write previews about last 3 matches that I just wrote predictions. Coz there were few imaginary dollars to win for me :D Lets close the week with review Fenerbahce-Orduspor: Full Time: 2-1 My prediction 2-3 Goals won. Fenerbahce played well few shots on posts unluckly. Second goal was totally referee's gift. Fenerbahce is strong at home but in an objective eye they arenot. As I said in Turkey, Jersey's play matches not teams!! Never forget this! PS: Europa Cup matches most of them may be called luck. Mönchengladbach match almost all long shots ended as goals. AEL isnot a good team. Anyway supporter gonna be angry to me ;) Elazığspor-Kayserispor: Full Time:0-4 My small stake bet Kayseri Win bet won.Last match Elazığspor beat Genclerbirliği by LUCK!! And midweek TD of Elazıg talked to Press so confident !! He was funny.: Mersinspor-Galatasaray: Full Time:1-1 I wasnt eager to play on this match. Coz my senses and experience told me "STAY AWAY" But Public idea was Over 2,5 Goals. That was a little bit obvious bet but not logical! 2 goals shouldnt tell you that match was almost Overs. But As I offered before (early post) Over 1,5 Goals is more logical If you are gonna bet on this league you MUST watch games . Otherwise stats will give you NOTHING! Especially games between mediocre teams,weak teams . Every league had an identity. You should try to smell that. Anyway I will try to help with my lack of knowledge. But it may give you another point of view. Good Luck PS: I dont support any team. And I just bet not often. In Turkey we cant bet on just one match!! Regulations dont allow. So I feel as if I am being robbed. And deny that and dont bet so often. But I love football and mostly watch alot.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 16 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Galatasaray SK v KDC Karabükspor (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Elazigspor (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Eskisehirspor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gençlerbirligi SK v Sivasspor (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 18 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Akhisar Belediyespor v Kasimpasa SK (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kayserispor v Gaziantepspor (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Antalyaspor v Besiktas JK (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bursaspor Kulübü v Mersin Idman Yurdu (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 19 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Orduspor v Trabzonspor (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Antalya have the best form in the league and home-field advantage, but Besiktas have as many as 12 consecutive victories against them. However, @3.20 bet365 for away win seems attractive to me... Turkish news?

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Antalyaspor v Beşiktaş JK Antalyaspor have shown great improvement since last season as they had avoided relegation in the very last match of the previous season.This season they managed to become a balanced team in midfield and also much more quicker on the wings and up front. The midfield is mainly covered by 2 hard workers U.Inceman - I.Dağaşan which both of them are box to box players that can join attack and create chances and also defend the back line if needed. Up front man Isaac Promise is a quick and a strong player that can tire down the opposition defence. He also is a player who likes to create space for his supporting wingers whom are quick as him and this would pretty much explain Antalyaspor's current form. The weakest part of Antalyaspor is their goalkeeper H.Arikan. His reflexes and his vision at shots taken is below par. Maestro of the Beşiktaş midfield M.Fernandes will be given a late fitness test before the match as he was announced injured during midweek. If he doesnt play he will be replaced by another creative/versatile but young skipper who had played a great first half against Mersinspor creating a chance and also scoring 1 before getting sent off early in the second half (Oguzhan). Beşiktaş will also replace R.Hilbert (tireless right back) with I.Toraman which is a natural centreback but can play right back as well. This replacement will add another insurance to the back line of Beşiktaş and make it stronger to defend against quick counter positions which Antalyaspor like. As for the verdict of the match..... Both teams have a similar style of play. The defensive lines will play a key role in the outcome of the match. IMO both teams will have a lot of chances to score and BEŞİKTAŞ will bag in 2-3 goals. ​BEŞİKTAŞ to SCORE Over 1.5 goals

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Galatasaray-Karabükspor: First of all, this match wont be about stats! Probably Galatasaray will be thinking of ManU match. In Turkey-Denmark match only 4 Galatasaray players were given chance to play by TD. Semih Kaya (90 min played) ,Umut Bulut ( 10 min played),Selcuk Inan( 45 min played), Burak Yilmaz(45 min played) . Why Semih Kaya played 90 mins? Possible conclusion is he was injured and needed match fitness so both TDs (Abdullah Avcı and Fatih Terim) agreed on that. Semih Kaya last played in Cluj away game and last played against Genclerbirliği 8th week of Superleague.Cris may replace him today. And other thing is this match will be second match in 4 days in Arena Stadium. I dunno about the situation of the grass field. And Engin Baytar's 11 match suspension has finished and he will be available in this match. He is an agressive player but has great pace. So will be good for Galatasaray if he plays on wings. Long time but Turkish Superleague isnot that tough not to adapt easily. I guess Galatasaray dont wanna push themselves hard in this match. But probably in first half they wanna get the score for 3 points. Karabukspor has only one absence due to suspension,Kaan Söylemezgiller collected 4 yellow cards. Kind of defensive midfield player. Also Karabükspor has new TD,Mesut Bakkal. He gow 3 points against Istanbulspor. Not an attractive win coz Istanbulspor isnot such a big treat. I dont think they gonna play parking bus style. But teams like Karabukspor will be happy for getting 1 point against big clubs. They usually calculate 0 points from these matches but if they get any it will be as Santa Claus gift :) who will be angry to them coz of losing against Galatasaray? But win or draw will give them huge morale boost. So they will have plan not to conceed first but they have showed us they havent succeeded that yet in any match in this season.! Except in 2 matches. This isnot an easy match but playing at home with supporters Galatsaray will be eager to go ManU match with 3 points from this match. Here is my bets I will bet 5$ Half Time Over 1,5 Goals 2,5@Coral and I was planning Over 2,5 Goals for Full Time but odds arenot great so for better odds I will take Half Time/Full Time Galatasaray 1.9@Coral with 5$.

Galatasaray-Karabükspor: First of all, this match wont be about stats! Probably Galatasaray will be thinking of ManU match. In Turkey-Denmark match only 4 Galatasaray players were given chance to play by TD. Semih Kaya (90 min played) ,Umut Bulut ( 10 min played),Selcuk Inan( 45 min played), Burak Yilmaz(45 min played) . Why Semih Kaya played 90 mins? Possible conclusion is he was injured and needed match fitness so both TDs (Abdullah Avcı and Fatih Terim) agreed on that. Semih Kaya last played in Cluj away game and last played against Genclerbirliği 8th week of Superleague.Cris may replace him today. And other thing is this match will be second match in 4 days in Arena Stadium. I dunno about the situation of the grass field. And Engin Baytar's 11 match suspension has finished and he will be available in this match. He is an agressive player but has great pace. So will be good for Galatasaray if he plays on wings. Long time but Turkish Superleague isnot that tough not to adapt easily. I guess Galatasaray dont wanna push themselves hard in this match. But probably in first half they wanna get the score for 3 points. Karabukspor has only one absence due to suspension,Kaan Söylemezgiller collected 4 yellow cards. Kind of defensive midfield player. Also Karabükspor has new TD,Mesut Bakkal. He gow 3 points against Istanbulspor. Not an attractive win coz Istanbulspor isnot such a big treat. I dont think they gonna play parking bus style. But teams like Karabukspor will be happy for getting 1 point against big clubs. They usually calculate 0 points from these matches but if they get any it will be as Santa Claus gift :) who will be angry to them coz of losing against Galatasaray? But win or draw will give them huge morale boost. So they will have plan not to conceed first but they have showed us they havent succeeded that yet in any match in this season.! Except in 2 matches. This isnot an easy match but playing at home with supporters Galatsaray will be eager to go ManU match with 3 points from this match. Here is my bets I will bet 5$ Half Time Over 1,5 Goals 2,5@Coral and I was planning Over 2,5 Goals for Full Time but odds arenot great so for better odds I will take Half Time/Full Time Galatasaray 1.9@Coral with 5$.
Match Half Time:1-2 My Half Time Over 1,5 Goals bet has won. I earned 12,5$ ,but I lost 5$ from second bet. Anyway I made profit of 2,5$ :D I bet 10$ total and earned back 2,5$ That means +%25 earning .Not bad at all. I wish I had courage to bet 10 or 15$ on Over 2,5 Goals. :) Anyway I have now 111,65$ :D Better than nothing .

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Eskişehirspor v Fenerbahçe SK Important match for the home side as they have the chance to move into the 3rd spot above Fenerbahçe if they manage to grab a win today. Eskişehirspor (ES ES nickname) come into the match energized making their plans to add another home win which has been the decider for their league form. Coach Ersun Yanal has stated yesterday that they need to show their skills especially in these types of matches which are played at home. He also said that the players concentrate more to these kind of matches where the whole city is also fully concentrated on the match!! Visitors come into the match having a bunch of players who were away on international duty during midweek and this makes it harder for team coach A.Kocaman to select a line up that will face a hard test against Eskişehirspor. Also goalkeeper Volkan will be given a late fitness test just before kickoff whether if he will be starting or will be on the substitutes bench.But I doubt that he will start today as they have an important match against Marseille next week. Milos Krasic was also left behind as the coach had stated that he had to work harder in practices. I dont see any future in Krasic in Turkiye and I think he will be sold or used in transfers when the time is right. As for the match up, I'd like to take the 2.65 HOME WIN given the fact that Fenerbahçe will be a tired team against the fresh and motivated Eskişehirspor. Home side will be controlling the match mostly and the pressure will be on Fenerbahçes full backs!! Another likely option would be Eskişehirspor -1 @ 5.5 which is a great value! GL

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Gençlerbirliği-Sivasspor: Both teams got a winning last week and wish to stop bad form in league. Dont have any absences due to suspensions. Both winnings werent coz of success. Genclerbirliği found the goal early and kept lead (2nd min) other one found the goal at 14th min and protected it until the end of match. Genclerbirliği probably will be the attacking side coz their chances at the moment for better rank in league is higher. Possible draw not bad for Sivasspor. I dont have so obvious bets for this match. But I will take risks with small stakes. Half Time Sivasspor/Full Time Draw 15@Betvictor with 2,5$ and Half Time Draw/Full Time Genclerbirliği 5,25@Betvictor with 2,5$ Half Time Draw/Full Time Draw 6@Betvictor with 2,5$ PS: Not an easy match for me to predict. Home team seems to have advantage but this kind of matches almost often brings surprises. So I bet with luck. No bet , possible Double Chances should be considered.!!

Gençlerbirliği-Sivasspor: Both teams got a winning last week and wish to stop bad form in league. Dont have any absences due to suspensions. Both winnings werent coz of success. Genclerbirliği found the goal early and kept lead (2nd min) other one found the goal at 14th min and protected it until the end of match. Genclerbirliği probably will be the attacking side coz their chances at the moment for better rank in league is higher. Possible draw not bad for Sivasspor. I dont have so obvious bets for this match. But I will take risks with small stakes. Half Time Sivasspor/Full Time Draw 15@Betvictor with 2,5$ and Half Time Draw/Full Time Genclerbirliği 5,25@Betvictor with 2,5$ Half Time Draw/Full Time Draw 6@Betvictor with 2,5$ PS: Not an easy match for me to predict. Home team seems to have advantage but this kind of matches almost often brings surprises. So I bet with luck. No bet , possible Double Chances should be considered.!!
As I expected the result was not so predictable. Stats might show Over 2,5 Goals . Maybe Home win and what happened BTTS. But I couldnt or still cant write any previews different than I wrote. I wasnt eager to back Genclerbirliği coz I watched their match against Antep (not live but record) . I sensed Sivasspor couldnt protect the score as they did last week in an away match. But as I mentioned before it wouldnt be preview ,it would be guessing. :) I bet 7,5$ for possible 3 outcomes. 1 was won with 15@Betvictor and I won 37,5$ .Not bad eh? :D Now I have 141,65$ (Ofcourse imaginary but acted as if it is real) Gençlerbirliği-Sivasspor: Half Time :0-1......Full Time: 1-1

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Antalyaspor-Beşiktaşspor: Antalyaspor got really good points from last matches especially against Fenerbahce,Trabzonspor. They were defeated by Galatasaray, GenclerBirliği and Karabukspor in first 5 week of Super League! They are good at scoring and well play at home field. No absences for this match noticable. Besiktas has an absence Hilbert. But I amnot thinking he as an important missing though. Mehmet Özdilek, head coach of Antalyaspor, is a former player of Besiktaş. He had 8 matches against Besiktas he hasnt got even draw yet and he has lost all of them. ! What a luck! Isnt it? I amnot that naive. The possibility of returning hometown plays crucial role in those matches I suppose. And also Antalya yet collected alot of unexpected points and even if they lose they wont lose the second place in Superleague in this week. Beşiktas inot a good team but they have a weapon called "fighting" So they have managed to collect 16 points with this young team. If they lose this game they will lose a big chance to move up. They will try to win definitely. A draw will be ok for Antalyaspor and wont take attention. To be believable this will be with both teams to score. Both teams like to attack. So Over 2,5 Goals will be predictable with an ease. I will look this match from other point of view and search for great odds by taking risks. Due to winnings of mine and my thoughts. But My Prediction for this match is Both Teams To Score 1,72@Stanjames.I may call this a MUST-BET. Nothing absolute but too much probability. But my bets will be different. I will bet 10$ for Besiktaş Win 3@Betvictor and 5$ for Half Time Antalya/Full Time Beşiktaş 34@Betvictor. Good Luck all.

Antalyaspor-Beşiktaşspor: Antalyaspor got really good points from last matches especially against Fenerbahce,Trabzonspor. They were defeated by Galatasaray, GenclerBirliği and Karabukspor in first 5 week of Super League! They are good at scoring and well play at home field. No absences for this match noticable. Besiktas has an absence Hilbert. But I amnot thinking he as an important missing though. Mehmet Özdilek, head coach of Antalyaspor, is a former player of Besiktaş. He had 8 matches against Besiktas he hasnt got even draw yet and he has lost all of them. ! What a luck! Isnt it? I amnot that naive. The possibility of returning hometown plays crucial role in those matches I suppose. And also Antalya yet collected alot of unexpected points and even if they lose they wont lose the second place in Superleague in this week. Beşiktas inot a good team but they have a weapon called "fighting" So they have managed to collect 16 points with this young team. If they lose this game they will lose a big chance to move up. They will try to win definitely. A draw will be ok for Antalyaspor and wont take attention. To be believable this will be with both teams to score. Both teams like to attack. So Over 2,5 Goals will be predictable with an ease. I will look this match from other point of view and search for great odds by taking risks. Due to winnings of mine and my thoughts. But My Prediction for this match is Both Teams To Score 1,72@Stanjames.I may call this a MUST-BET. Nothing absolute but too much probability. But my bets will be different. I will bet 10$ for Besiktaş Win 3@Betvictor and 5$ for Half Time Antalya/Full Time Beşiktaş 34@Betvictor. Good Luck all.
Match has finished. Antalyaspor-Beşiktaşspor: Full Time:3-5 . Yep, what I predicted has just happened. But I wrote wrong in my preview. I wrote 8 match in a row but the fact it was 12 matches Mehmet Özdilek didnt win any points against Beşiktaş. Now it became 13 matches. Who watched the match may think "wow Antalya almost got the point". But the fact isnot that. Fact is Antalyaspor's players wanted to win against Beşiktaş more than their own head coach. :) . Match was 1-1 and Mehmet Özdilek still let his team play attacking style without any caution at back. But Mehmet Özdilek's plan was almost broken coz of Beşiktas' weak defense and team. :D Anyway My prediction for you BTTS won. And also My one bet has won I earned 30$ from that bet. But I bet 15$ so I had profit of 15$ .Now I have 156,65$ in my imaginary bank ;)

Eskişehirspor v Fenerbahçe SK Important match for the home side as they have the chance to move into the 3rd spot above Fenerbahçe if they manage to grab a win today. Eskişehirspor (ES ES nickname) come into the match energized making their plans to add another home win which has been the decider for their league form. Coach Ersun Yanal has stated yesterday that they need to show their skills especially in these types of matches which are played at home. He also said that the players concentrate more to these kind of matches where the whole city is also fully concentrated on the match!! Visitors come into the match having a bunch of players who were away on international duty during midweek and this makes it harder for team coach A.Kocaman to select a line up that will face a hard test against Eskişehirspor. Also goalkeeper Volkan will be given a late fitness test just before kickoff whether if he will be starting or will be on the substitutes bench.But I doubt that he will start today as they have an important match against Marseille next week. Milos Krasic was also left behind as the coach had stated that he had to work harder in practices. I dont see any future in Krasic in Turkiye and I think he will be sold or used in transfers when the time is right. As for the match up, I'd like to take the 2.65 HOME WIN given the fact that Fenerbahçe will be a tired team against the fresh and motivated Eskişehirspor. Home side will be controlling the match mostly and the pressure will be on Fenerbahçes full backs!! Another likely option would be Eskişehirspor -1 @ 5.5 which is a great value! GL
Eskişehirspor dissapointed its fans as well as it did me.They played very cautiously even after going up 1 ahead and having played against a 10 man team! They had couple of chances to capitilize but either it was wrong decisions or bad shots! Couldve been an easy 2-3 nill match if they were brave enough!!

Antalyaspor v Beşiktaş JK Antalyaspor have shown great improvement since last season as they had avoided relegation in the very last match of the previous season.This season they managed to become a balanced team in midfield and also much more quicker on the wings and up front. The midfield is mainly covered by 2 hard workers U.Inceman - I.Dağaşan which both of them are box to box players that can join attack and create chances and also defend the back line if needed. Up front man Isaac Promise is a quick and a strong player that can tire down the opposition defence. He also is a player who likes to create space for his supporting wingers whom are quick as him and this would pretty much explain Antalyaspor's current form. The weakest part of Antalyaspor is their goalkeeper H.Arikan. His reflexes and his vision at shots taken is below par. Maestro of the Beşiktaş midfield M.Fernandes will be given a late fitness test before the match as he was announced injured during midweek. If he doesnt play he will be replaced by another creative/versatile but young skipper who had played a great first half against Mersinspor creating a chance and also scoring 1 before getting sent off early in the second half (Oguzhan). Beşiktaş will also replace R.Hilbert (tireless right back) with I.Toraman which is a natural centreback but can play right back as well. This replacement will add another insurance to the back line of Beşiktaş and make it stronger to defend against quick counter positions which Antalyaspor like. As for the verdict of the match..... Both teams have a similar style of play. The defensive lines will play a key role in the outcome of the match. IMO both teams will have a lot of chances to score and BEŞİKTAŞ will bag in 2-3 goals. ​BEŞİKTAŞ to SCORE Over 1.5 goals
What a match! So open so full of positions and the score isnt enough to reflect the match! :beerMy bag of goals definition was a bit smaller but what the heck :) :nana

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 I also thank to my fellow citizen "Turkish". He helps alot and shows great ways of getting big wins. And also helps me by letting me search high odds. Coz when I look into alot of matches I always miss the obvious. I hope he will continue his contributions. Thanks again.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Orduspor-Trabzonspor: Orduspor is an interesting team. That's coz of Hector Cuper's game plans and tactics. He manages his team as if a team playing in an upper class league. Donot lose at away matches and win as many games in home matches. Stats easily be read by followers trough this mentality. Is it wrong? Of course not. That is a good way to survive in Superleague and even play for Top 6. This is a Black Sea Derby ,kind of. Two teams of the region. But this influence is ONLY on supporters ,not on teams! Coz to feel this rivalry both teams should have local players. But none of those have that kind of players in their squads. Doesnt it have any advantage or disadvantage even though that rivalry isnt kept among players? Sure it does. How? Orduspor's supporters probably will give huge support to their teams to beat Trabzonspor. The supporters wanna bring down Trabzonspor's legacy of being only strong team of the league in that region. For common view it wont be easy in a short time. Coz Trabzonspor established in 1967 and came to Superleague, if I amnot wrong, in 1975. And they have got 6 Champions title since. Most of other big clubs attend Superleague since 1950's . Since then Trabzonspor is known as title candidate. That causes alot troubles between team management and supporters. Becoz Trabzon ,the city of trabzonspor, is a small city with small financial means. That gives troubles. Low financial incomes and not found attractive by foreign soccer players ,city has limited resources to fight for the title in each season. For instance, while a foreign player finds great schools for his children in Istanbul , he cant find proper school in Trabzon. And also almost all succesful achievements were realised by Trabzonspor's U20 and U18 team's players who were trained by local head coaches. Even you can easily see why Senol Güneş has been the closest head coach to get the champion title in his era after he taook control. Other TD's didnt give any or find the chance to fight for title. And also Trabzonspor lost their ambition coz of 2010-2011 season result. That season they were going for title with Fenerbahce. Fenerbahce won it by goal difference. Both teams finished that season 82 points. Then in summer of 2011 a match fixing sue appeared and Fenerbahce's few board directors were put in jail. Court made a decision and found guilty the president of Fenerbahce and few other due to match fixing. Then delayed it. If those people will again commit same crimes in 5 years the punishment will become active. In my opinion it wasnt fair. Trabzonspor deserved it. But not being strong in lobbies they havent got what they deserved. Also in Turkey whatever their teams do ,supporters always make big of it whether their teams are guilty or not. It isnot good for fairplay. If I support a team and this team's boarddirectors do something that makes me feel suspicous I wont be happy or feel one hundred percent deserve the title. But even court showed different directions supporters keep going support their president and they call it " if you support a team then you must support it any cost" .Ridicilous . I am payin almost 35-40$ every month to watch teams and I am almost sure there is match fixing and then I suppose to enjoy the outcome. Wow who am I? that stupid or driven so badly to find something to tease with my friends who support other teams? Anyway, Trabzonspor's president isnot in that caliber to serve the rights of his team. By the way my suspicion comes from the difference from half season of 2010-2011. Trabzonspor collected 42 points in first half of that season and 40 points in last half. But Fenerbahce without any outstanding addition they collected 33 points in first half and 49! points last half of that season. I still cant give any credit to TD Aykut Kocaman for that succes!. You may see what I meant in this season too about him. Anyway lest stop here before taking attention of pissed people. ;) Trabzonspor's stadium was called "hell" long time ago. But it became not that tough for away teams anymore. Even it became more stressful for Trabzonspor to play at their stadium without stress. But this match will be at Orduspor's stadium. This gives Trabzonspor a relief. Now they have 16 points (which I find succesful due to circumstances and player quality) If Trabzonspor wins this game it will get them to Top 6. And cool the pressure of pursueing of being at top. Adrian (3 goals in 2 matches),who brought alot to the team, wont be in squad. He has been maestro for the team in last 2 games. Now probably Colman will take that responsibility. He also had problems . He wasnt sure to stay in club coz of not finding schools for his children. Maybe reason was different and he couldnt find a team to transfer in. But time to show his worth again. Also Zokora wont be in squad . He went to France due to family issues. Orduspor has few absences but important one is Barral .He scored 4 goals for Orduspor in this season 2 in league 2 in cup. Stancu and Hasan Kabze will be weapons of Orduspor against Trabzonspor. In last 2 games Trabzonspor shifted its game tactic. More attacking style. So it brought goals and also brought conceeding goals! Before that change I wouldnt give chance to Orduspor. But now Trabzonspor (if not change again) will be as Orduspor wants. They will do what they do best. And gonna try to punish Trabzonspor. Trabzonspor is alittle bit different than Galatasaray which was defeated by Orduspor in Orduspor's field. Trabzonspor probably will be careful at back. If Colman is gonna play there should be Soner or Yasin to keep an eye on defense while Colman leads the attacks. I mean Senol Güneş must think this plan for key not to conceed after a counter attack. Trabzonspor hasnt got an away win in this season yet and Orduspor hasnt got a win against Trabzonspor for long time. It will be an interesting game. I will back Trabzonspor win. My bet is Trabzonspor win 2,5@Betvictor with 6,65$ . For people looking for any other bets should think BTTS and Over 2,5 Goals in various bet sites. My Prediction is BTTS and Over 2,5 Goals PS: I bet on Trabzonspor coz whenever I think a match his hard to guess always the stronger one makes it easy. :)

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Thank you very much for your impression! I always admired the Turkish people and their Istanbul - never been in other place in Turkey except the big City. Looking deeply, I think I will go for both to score and 2-3 goals in the match (1.95 @ bet365)! Trabzonspor has just few defeats in last 25 matches and Orduspor looks capable of winning, but as you said is a tough game this one!