** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Kayserispor-Karabukspor: Interesting match. It will be played without supporters!!! Kayseri been penalized one match without fans. Women and Children only!! :) Lets begin with Home Team. After 9 weeks Kayseri anchored at the bottom of the table. Only one worse team Elazıgspor is beneath them. By the way even Elazıgspor hasnt been defated that much! Elazıg has 4 defeats , Kayserispor has 6 defeats!! Kayseri has 2 wins against Eskisehirspor(3-2H) and Mersinspor(1-2A). Both wins came with Header goals :) 86th min and 77 th min. 1 Draw with Akhisarspor. They scored 8 Goals( 7 Goals-1 Own goal) and conceeded 19.! More than last bottom team! Main striker is Bobo in Kayserispor. He only has score 2. Actually noone in this team yet scored more than 2! And probably the reason not scoring is not having enough target shots. For instance 4 of 12 shots found the target in Istanbulspor. even 12 shots isnot enough!! Last week against Galatasaray they should be thankful to Galatasaray coz of stopping at 3 goals. Othervise there would have been more than 3 goals which might cause bigger shame! At that macth Kayseri only shot 5 times and ONLY 1 of those found the target.!! With these statistics no way to win or even score!! This is gonna change in this coming fixture? No, I dont think so. New TD Prosinecki hasnt changed anything. He hasnt put anything on team in a good way or even created hope for that.! Kayseri has 31 players. 24 of them have found chance to be in field . Everyone of 24 has had chance to start in first eleven at least 1 time!! Especially in midfield area ONLY Cristian has been given chance to play regularly. And even he has been in first eleven 8 times.! The closest one with 6 times Cleyton. They have a player name Cangele. In my opinion he is dangerous with his pace to rivals. But not yet given enough chance. Only substituted. 5 times. In defense only Malik Fathi has played 9 times. Closest ones has not more than 6 chances to begin match in first eleven. Then please tell me how could you create a team with that much changing among players? Sota,ex-TD,gave chances to alot of players and that didnt make any good and also demolished the chance of one stable team with players know each and play as a team. And also Prosinecki in 2 matches tried 17 players with subsitution. I guess he doesnt have any idea about players and well, probably being affected or manipulated by Suleyman Hurma, Technical Manager of Kayseri. He isnot so liked among fans. He is accused of interupting team or we may say he makes his line up!!! . Could we have any hopes from this coming match? I amnot so hopeful to see a home win here. Now Mouche, I believe a good winger although he seems as a striker,is out coz of injury.!! Now forward line has become weaker. In defense Fathi and Berkay isnot a good duo or proper duo. But Prosinecki insists on them. And Goalkeeper is hired from Fenerbahce seems to be demoralized. And yet he probably in the first eleven.! Fathi the defender is also hired from another club. There is no logical hope in horizon for Kayseri. On the other side of the pitch Karabukspor. Last match they stopped Genclerbirliği and created good chances to get a win but couldnt succeed. But for morale it is good. It isnot easy to stop well scoring team and create chances . Possible they are finding themselves and will begin playing better. Here is their chance against relatively easy match. If this match was in homefield I would 100 percentage offer Karabuk win with high stakes. They conceeded 17 goals and 9 of those came from 2 matches. Bursapor 4-1 and Eskisehirspor 5-2. Karabuk has only 2 tough games left against Galatasaray and Fenerbahce. They got draw against Trabzonspor and lost against Besiktas. A late goal earned them one point in Trabzonspor game. And Early goal(5th min) made them lost points against Besiktas. Against Besiktas their unluck was this. Besiktas hadnt been playing good and they needed a win in their 3rd game in new season. Understandable. Besiktas almost got 3 points from last macth against Galatasaray but game finished 3-3 with disputable referee decisions. So hurted lion didnt give any chance to karabukspor with the early goal. Kayserispor is their rival at bottom of the table. If they wanna move up and let their rival stay there they should get 3 points. Karabukspor also some problems in their teams. Especially injuries. Lualua, Bilal Kısa,Mehmet Yıldız, Mabiala, Uğur Uçar, Gökhan Ãœnal,Shelton are all in injured list. I dont have update news about any of them yet. But I will post if any changes happens. Karabukspor players are more talented and experienced than Kayserispor. Even they have problems about creating most effective 11 they been scoring via talents of others. Goals they have score are well distrubetd among Strikers and Midfielders.That means , Not like Kayserispor, you cant stop Karabuk by locking strikes. If Karabukspor doesnt make individual defense errors they will have 3 points. Surprises always happen but it wont be fair for Karabuk if Kayseri gets 3 points shockingly. They will have simple job. Lock wings and play tough to Bobo (this may make him angry and may cause red card for sudden low anger management who knows) there will be no chance for Kayseri to score. Unless God's kiss. There is only a possibility Kayseri may play this match as their last salvation match but thsi only brings this match to Over 2,5 Goals. Kayseri wont be able to resurrect by only 1 point. It wont be too bad for Karabuk. At the end Elazıg will play against Genclerbirliği away, Mersin will host Besiktas and Themselves will play against their rival in away . They wont lose their rank in this week I guess. So possible danger for us is DRAW. In this week Karabuk has odds @4,6 . Not bad if we chose Double Chance Karabuk. It will still pay I guess more than @2.00 odds. Worth to take risk which I guess not too much. I dunno about weather. But our official department has an information about that day. Weather Forecast says in November 3, there will be Heavy Rain and Windy.!!!!! Check official website: http://www.mgm.gov.tr/tahmin/il-ve-ilceler.aspx?m=KAYSERI#sfB Kayseri is on the skirts of Erciyes Mountain. Weather usually tough in winters. Keep in mind before betting. Check at that day.!!! My Predictions: 1- Karabukspor Win (Medium stakes-If weather sucks small medium will be more appropriate) 2- Under 2,5 Goals 3- Both Teams NOT To Score 4- Full Time DRAW (If weather sucks) PS: Prosinecki,Kayserispor's TD, talked to the press. He said they will play for 3 points absolutely! The Stadium renovated and not hold too much water . My prediction for Over 2,5 Goals still stays but I felt to remind for possible infrastructure failure by offering Unders. And also in last seasons in this period of time almost all matches in here finished Under 2,5 goals. For Over 2,5 Goals there should be an really early goal. But I guess Karabukspor wont eager to attack from the first minute of the match. They well be aware of Kayserispor's situation. And Skibbe probably put this in his agenda.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Akhisarspor-Fenerbahçe: Lets begin with Akhisarspor. Akhisarspor has 2 wins. They defeated Eskisehir 1-0 in first week of the season. That result surprised most of people who thought Akhisarspor will be the best candidate for relegation this season. Then they had played as they were supposed to till last week. They beat Sivasspor 1-2 at away. Now the newcomer of Superlegue has 10 points. If we erase 4 points from them they wil be right infront of Elazıgspor,the last team. Why we do that? Becoz in my opinion those results arenot showing Akhisarspor's real power. Those are road accidents of Eskisehirspor and Sivasspor. We shouldnt underestimate them. Last 3 games they collected 5 points. 2 Draws and 1 win. Draws with G.Antep and Elazıgspor. Win against Sivasspor. They have scored only 5 goals. They share this title with Elazıgspor. Least Scorer teams of the SuperLeague with 5 goals. But what changed and that weak team collected 5 points? Lets see the squad of Akshisarspor at Karabukspor match. Which they lost at home 1-3. After that they havent been defeated. Here is the squad. Akhisarspor Line Ups: Oğuz,Çağdaş,Kürşat,Merter,Sertan,Sonko,Ahmet Cebe,Güray,Emrah Eren,Mehmet Yılmaz,Bruno.(6 weeks)-5 points collected After that defeat this squad plays matches. Elazıgspor,G.Antepspor and Sivasspor matches.which they collected 5 points. Akhisarspor Line Ups: Oğuz,Çağdaş,Kenan Özer,Anıl,Sertan,Emin,Uğur,Sonko,Mustafa Aşan,Emrah Eren,Bruno.(Last 3 weeks)-5 points collected. There was 5 changes in squad.!! Especially after 3 defeats against Galatasaray,Istanbulspor and Karabukspor. Now they will Face Fenerbahce. Then they will have matches against Besiktas,Trabzonspor,Kasımpaşa. Not in order but will be really tough games. Ahmet Cebe(M) will be suspended in Fenerbahce match and wont play. Those last 5 poinst look deceiving. As I mentioned before in Sivasspor match they parked the bus and found lucky goals in my opinion. And other 2 points from 2 draws were against G.Antep,which plays better now but that moment not good at all, and against Elazıgspor worse team of league. What I am trying to say is this team wont be able to beat Fenerbahce even at their homefield. On the other hand Fenerbahce has issue about adequacy of TD. Aykut Kocaman,TD of Fenerbahce, is like Jose Mourinho without talents :) Same psychology at matches but no effects. Fenerbahce is big club and I dont think this match will result in a surprise score. Lets think about this. If Galatasaray wins on Friday and Fenerbahce lose in Saturday then I cant imagine the situation. Fenerbahce will have absences which are not so important according to rival's power. They might be important if they were playing against big club or strong mediocre teams but not against Akhisarspor. Matches arenot won on paper but reality is crucial. And at that moment Akhisar isnot capable of that power to punish Fenerbahce's ongoing bad mood and low morale. I guess players will play more motivated to beat Akhisar to prevent more morale lose among supporters. People looking for surprise result should consider Both Teams To Score at most and Over 2,5 Goals. Here is My Predictions: 1- Fenerbahce Win 2- Fenerbahce win -1 AH 3- Over 2,5 Goals 4 -Both Teams NOT To Score

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fenerbahce has annouce the squad. Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Serkan Kırıntılı, Orhan Şam, Gökhan Gönül, Bekir İrtegün, Serdar Kesimal, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Mehmet Topal, Cristian Baroni, Selçuk Şahin, Miroslav Stoch, Salih Uçan, Caner Erkin, Sezer Öztürk, Henri Bienvenu, Moussa Sow, Dirk Kuyt and Recep Niyaz Egemen Korkmaz (6 matches played), Yobo(6 matches played) ,Meireles(4 matches played) and Mehmet Topuz(6 matches played) wont be in squad coz of injuries. Krasic(6 matches played) and Semih Şentürk(5 matches played) are suspended by Fenerbahce. Egemen was 6 times in first eleven, Mehmet Topuz 5 times in first eleven, Yobo 6 times in first eleven, Meireles 4 times in first eleven, Krasic 3 times in first eleven and Semih Şentürk 0 times in first eleven. Egemen and Yobo are central defenders, Meireles is defensive midfielder, Mehmet Topuz Midfielder, Krasic is winger midfield, Semih is a striker. I still think this team gonna beat Akhisar. Yobo played at Besiktas match for 69 mins. October 7. So not a new absence but He would be great duo with Egemen in defense center. Anyway possible line up will be Volkan,Bekir,Gökhan Gönül,Hasan,Serdar Kesimal, Cristian, Selcuk (M.Topal if available),Caner,Kuyt,Sow Stoch. TD may give us a surprise 11 I dunno but my confidence still same :) The middle of defense will be shaky if Bekir and Serdar play together. But can we say Akhisar is capable of pushing these 2 hard to cause problems? I dont think so. Lets wait and see :)

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13

Istanbulspor-Galatasaray: This match will be played at Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul. So it wont be away match for Galatasaray and probably Galatasaray will have huge numbers of supporters than home team. Ofcourse it depends on weather coz that stadium is as if comdemned to exel . Far away and when weather is cold that place is like Artics. That may affect numbers but that will be still more than home supporters. Both teams dont have any suspended players. Mahmut Tekdemir finished his 1 match suspension and will be available for Istanbulspor( Regular 0a 0g/8 matches). On the other hand Selcuk Inan (M- 3a-1g/8 matches) and Hakan Balta (D-0a-1g/6 matches) are on the edge of 1 match suspension if they receive one more yellow card. They are both regulars but lately Riera has replaced Hakan Balta's position. Elmander(F-1a-3g/6 matches) and Melo(DM--2a-0g/8 matches) probably wont be able to play. Semih Kaya(D-0a-0g/5 matches) has begun training with team but again probably Cris ,who played well at last game and scored 1 goal, will replace him. Galatsaray's coming schedule isnot so tough on paper and most willnot be tough on field either. ( Last match Istanbulspor was beaten by Mersinspor 2-0 at away. As I mentioned in my post about that game Istanbul went there for 1 point after win against Kayserispor. But mersinspor a little bit better team and they played at home. Even subsitutes no chance to find a goal.After 65 min Holmen was replaced and this game had been lost in coach's mind. 2 away matches for Istanbulspor tiredfull.(if there is an english word like this) . Now a big game against Leader in front of them. Istanbul is like Antalyaspor with experienced mediocre players. Few of them played in Galatsaray before,i.e. Cihan Haspolatlı. Those kind of players usually play more motivated against former clubs but I dont think this will be enough to make difference. If Istanbulspor plays as they have since, then a big trouble will be waiting for them. They got 1-1 draw against Besiktas in first week. But these 2 teams matches between them lately finished mostly in favor of Istanbulspor. And Carvalhal,TD, is former head coach of Besiktas. In Turkey foreign team coaches usually let their team play defensively against strong clubs. I mean counter attacks mostly. If you analyze our league you will easily come that conclusion. Especially teams with mediocre foreigner coaches. Ofcourse we have had exceptions. For instance, Hector Cuper, Orduspor's TD. I guess he is better than mediocres. But even sometimes big clubs' coaches directed their team at away games so badly. We know or guess how Galatasaray is gonna play . I mean their game plan not gonna be different. If you play against teams like Istanbulspor wing attacks will be so important and crucial. I am hoping a good play from Amrabat and if plays from Hamit. As I mentioned before Istanbulspor's player are well experienced players in Superleague. Their weapon will be fast attacks after they steal the ball from Galatasaray. Holmen-Webo duo will find running spaces against Galatasaray. Since now every team even lost against Galatsaray with huge margin found chances . Why Kayseri couldnt find goal? Coz new TD made them play as they not used to play. Players who played together became strangers . But Istanbulspor wont be like that. I think they will find chances and score. They havent found even ONE goal against teams they been defeated but this match will be different. They have no fans pressure. When they lose against big teams no media anger. There will be small critism but will not cost coach's job. On the other hand one spectecular result will turn stage lights on Carvalhal. Why refuse this? Cluj game and Kayseri game shouldnt be counted as resurrection. Becareful while implying that.! Cluj agreed 1 point and field sucked and ten men. Kayserispor is a not well organized team with new coach. But now Istanbulspor is a different story. Even if they conceed they wont fall apart . They will be well aware of the danger for uncontrol attacks against a team like Galatasaray. What can change this? Maybe an early goal from Galatasaray will make things harder. Actually my opinion Istanbulspor's players have talent to play as Orduspor did against Galatasaray. About past , last 10 matches between them Galatasaray has 6 wins 2 draws and 2 losts. All Istanbulspor's wins came in this stadium. Some interesting information about matches between them are here. Milan Baros, not in squad for long time, loved Istanbulspor Scored 7 goals in 5 games I guess. :) Followers of soccer knows how kind of player Baros is. Galatasaray doesnt have any players or strikers as he is right now in their squad. Burak or Umut arenot that kind of finisher. Holmen and Webo from Istanbulspor also scored against Galatasaray. I am guessing there will be good odds for one of them to score in bet sites. On the other hand Istanbulspor has received 25 Yellow cards and 1 Red Card in 9 matches.!! Not so disaster but if we analyze match by match you will come to my conclusion. Istanbulspor-Besiktas: 6 Yellow- 3Yellow (FT:1-1) Besiktas scored 16 goals in 9 matches Bursaspor-Istanbulspor: 1 Yellow-4 Yellow (FT:0-1) Bursaspor scored 13 goals in 9 matches Istanbulspor-Antalyaspor: 2 Yellow-6 Yellow (FT:0-1) Antalyaspor scored 17 goals in 9 matches Akhisarspor-Istanbulspor: 0 Yellow-2 Yellow (FT:0-4) Akhisarspor scored 5 goals in 9 matches Istanbulspor-Orduspor: 1 Red/1 Yellow-3 Yellow (FT:1-1) Orduspor scored 12 goals in 9 matches Eskisehir-Istanbulspor: 2 Yellow-1 Yellow (FT:1-0) Eskisehirspor scored 17 goals in 9 matches Istanbulspor-Genclerbirliği: 3 Yellow-4 Yellow (FT:0-2) G.Birliğispor scored 16 goals in 9 matches Kayserispor-Istanbulspor: 0 Yellow-3 Yellow (FT:0-1) Kayserispor scored 8 goals in 9 matches Mersinspor-Istanbulspor: 4 Yellow-3 Yellow (FT:2-0) Mersinspor scored 12 goals in 9 matches. Interesting thing is when this team plays against well scorer teams usually defense tactic includes tactical fouls!! Now Istanbulspor gonna play against a team yet has scored 22 goals in 9 matches. We cant deny that there will be tactical fouls from both sides time ot time. So in conclusion I am offering Over 3,5 Yellow cards for this match. I dunno the calculation of cards in betting sides. I will be glad if you help me to calculate possible points for yellow cards. I checked booking points usually 10 points for one yellow card 25 for one red card. If that's true then I am offering Over 35 and Over 45 booking points in relevant bet site. For last here is my predictions for this match: 1- Half Time DRAW 2- Webo or Holmen Score 3- Over 35 Booking points 4- Both Teams To Score 5- Galatasaray Win.
Istanbulspor-Galatsaray: Full Time 1-3 3 of my offers won. As I wrote in bold letters an early goal,which is defense huge mistake, changed the game. I was expecting goal from Webo or Holmen. But Holmen didnt look good not in form. As I said before 5 yellow crds had shown. And I suppose that counts 50 points. :) REMINDER: I usually dont write the obvious predictions about any match which can be easily seen by everyone. I look for better odds or less predicted options. In this prediction writing Galatasaray win or Galatasaray win -1 AH ISNOT A PREDICTION it is guessing via stats. Clearly showing how it is gonna happen is prediction. I hope I could express myself.:) Good to be a part of this forum without being misunderstood :)

Kayserispor-Karabukspor: Interesting match. It will be played without supporters!!! Kayseri been penalized one match without fans. Women and Children only!! :) Lets begin with Home Team. After 9 weeks Kayseri anchored at the bottom of the table. Only one worse team Elazıgspor is beneath them. By the way even Elazıgspor hasnt been defated that much! Elazıg has 4 defeats , Kayserispor has 6 defeats!! Kayseri has 2 wins against Eskisehirspor(3-2H) and Mersinspor(1-2A). Both wins came with Header goals :) 86th min and 77 th min. 1 Draw with Akhisarspor. They scored 8 Goals( 7 Goals-1 Own goal) and conceeded 19.! More than last bottom team! Main striker is Bobo in Kayserispor. He only has score 2. Actually noone in this team yet scored more than 2! And probably the reason not scoring is not having enough target shots. For instance 4 of 12 shots found the target in Istanbulspor. even 12 shots isnot enough!! Last week against Galatasaray they should be thankful to Galatasaray coz of stopping at 3 goals. Othervise there would have been more than 3 goals which might cause bigger shame! At that macth Kayseri only shot 5 times and ONLY 1 of those found the target.!! With these statistics no way to win or even score!! This is gonna change in this coming fixture? No, I dont think so. New TD Prosinecki hasnt changed anything. He hasnt put anything on team in a good way or even created hope for that.! Kayseri has 31 players. 24 of them have found chance to be in field . Everyone of 24 has had chance to start in first eleven at least 1 time!! Especially in midfield area ONLY Cristian has been given chance to play regularly. And even he has been in first eleven 8 times.! The closest one with 6 times Cleyton. They have a player name Cangele. In my opinion he is dangerous with his pace to rivals. But not yet given enough chance. Only substituted. 5 times. In defense only Malik Fathi has played 9 times. Closest ones has not more than 6 chances to begin match in first eleven. Then please tell me how could you create a team with that much changing among players? Sota,ex-TD,gave chances to alot of players and that didnt make any good and also demolished the chance of one stable team with players know each and play as a team. And also Prosinecki in 2 matches tried 17 players with subsitution. I guess he doesnt have any idea about players and well, probably being affected or manipulated by Suleyman Hurma, Technical Manager of Kayseri. He isnot so liked among fans. He is accused of interupting team or we may say he makes his line up!!! . Could we have any hopes from this coming match? I amnot so hopeful to see a home win here. Now Mouche, I believe a good winger although he seems as a striker,is out coz of injury.!! Now forward line has become weaker. In defense Fathi and Berkay isnot a good duo or proper duo. But Prosinecki insists on them. And Goalkeeper is hired from Fenerbahce seems to be demoralized. And yet he probably in the first eleven.! Fathi the defender is also hired from another club. There is no logical hope in horizon for Kayseri. On the other side of the pitch Karabukspor. Last match they stopped Genclerbirliği and created good chances to get a win but couldnt succeed. But for morale it is good. It isnot easy to stop well scoring team and create chances . Possible they are finding themselves and will begin playing better. Here is their chance against relatively easy match. If this match was in homefield I would 100 percentage offer Karabuk win with high stakes. They conceeded 17 goals and 9 of those came from 2 matches. Bursapor 4-1 and Eskisehirspor 5-2. Karabuk has only 2 tough games left against Galatasaray and Fenerbahce. They got draw against Trabzonspor and lost against Besiktas. A late goal earned them one point in Trabzonspor game. And Early goal(5th min) made them lost points against Besiktas. Against Besiktas their unluck was this. Besiktas hadnt been playing good and they needed a win in their 3rd game in new season. Understandable. Besiktas almost got 3 points from last macth against Galatasaray but game finished 3-3 with disputable referee decisions. So hurted lion didnt give any chance to karabukspor with the early goal. Kayserispor is their rival at bottom of the table. If they wanna move up and let their rival stay there they should get 3 points. Karabukspor also some problems in their teams. Especially injuries. Lualua, Bilal Kısa,Mehmet Yıldız, Mabiala, Uğur Uçar, Gökhan Ãœnal,Shelton are all in injured list. I dont have update news about any of them yet. But I will post if any changes happens. Karabukspor players are more talented and experienced than Kayserispor. Even they have problems about creating most effective 11 they been scoring via talents of others. Goals they have score are well distrubetd among Strikers and Midfielders.That means , Not like Kayserispor, you cant stop Karabuk by locking strikes. If Karabukspor doesnt make individual defense errors they will have 3 points. Surprises always happen but it wont be fair for Karabuk if Kayseri gets 3 points shockingly. They will have simple job. Lock wings and play tough to Bobo (this may make him angry and may cause red card for sudden low anger management who knows) there will be no chance for Kayseri to score. Unless God's kiss. There is only a possibility Kayseri may play this match as their last salvation match but thsi only brings this match to Over 2,5 Goals. Kayseri wont be able to resurrect by only 1 point. It wont be too bad for Karabuk. At the end Elazıg will play against Genclerbirliği away, Mersin will host Besiktas and Themselves will play against their rival in away . They wont lose their rank in this week I guess. So possible danger for us is DRAW. In this week Karabuk has odds @4,6 . Not bad if we chose Double Chance Karabuk. It will still pay I guess more than @2.00 odds. Worth to take risk which I guess not too much. I dunno about weather. But our official department has an information about that day. Weather Forecast says in November 3, there will be Heavy Rain and Windy.!!!!! Check official website: http://www.mgm.gov.tr/tahmin/il-ve-ilceler.aspx?m=KAYSERI#sfB Kayseri is on the skirts of Erciyes Mountain. Weather usually tough in winters. Keep in mind before betting. Check at that day.!!! My Predictions: 1- Karabukspor Win (Medium stakes-If weather sucks small medium will be more appropriate) 2- Under 2,5 Goals 3- Both Teams NOT To Score 4- Full Time DRAW (If weather sucks) PS: Prosinecki,Kayserispor's TD, talked to the press. He said they will play for 3 points absolutely! The Stadium renovated and not hold too much water . My prediction for Over 2,5 Goals still stays but I felt to remind for possible infrastructure failure by offering Unders. And also in last seasons in this period of time almost all matches in here finished Under 2,5 goals. For Over 2,5 Goals there should be an really early goal. But I guess Karabukspor wont eager to attack from the first minute of the match. They well be aware of Kayserispor's situation. And Skibbe probably put this in his agenda.
That in bold letters has come true and God kissed them :) At 9th min an uncontrolled counter attack 7 Karabuk's players in penalty area and ball hit Karabukspor's player and booom!!!! This is football everything may happen but I wonder how Karabuk couldnt score:unsure PS: By the way I didnt like the way Karabukspor's players mood in match. They didnt show agressiveness. Bad thoughts in my mind. In our league Matches between mediocre teams, Matches between mediocre and weak teams , results cannot be predicted easily coz of other variables. I cant name it but I have to warn you unless that match has any value for any of these teams. For instance relegation match etc.

Akhisarspor-Fenerbahçe: Lets begin with Akhisarspor. Akhisarspor has 2 wins. They defeated Eskisehir 1-0 in first week of the season. That result surprised most of people who thought Akhisarspor will be the best candidate for relegation this season. Then they had played as they were supposed to till last week. They beat Sivasspor 1-2 at away. Now the newcomer of Superlegue has 10 points. If we erase 4 points from them they wil be right infront of Elazıgspor,the last team. Why we do that? Becoz in my opinion those results arenot showing Akhisarspor's real power. Those are road accidents of Eskisehirspor and Sivasspor. We shouldnt underestimate them. Last 3 games they collected 5 points. 2 Draws and 1 win. Draws with G.Antep and Elazıgspor. Win against Sivasspor. They have scored only 5 goals. They share this title with Elazıgspor. Least Scorer teams of the SuperLeague with 5 goals. But what changed and that weak team collected 5 points? Lets see the squad of Akshisarspor at Karabukspor match. Which they lost at home 1-3. After that they havent been defeated. Here is the squad. Akhisarspor Line Ups: Oğuz,Çağdaş,Kürşat,Merter,Sertan,Sonko,Ahmet Cebe,Güray,Emrah Eren,Mehmet Yılmaz,Bruno.(6 weeks)-5 points collected After that defeat this squad plays matches. Elazıgspor,G.Antepspor and Sivasspor matches.which they collected 5 points. Akhisarspor Line Ups: Oğuz,Çağdaş,Kenan Özer,Anıl,Sertan,Emin,Uğur,Sonko,Mustafa Aşan,Emrah Eren,Bruno.(Last 3 weeks)-5 points collected. There was 5 changes in squad.!! Especially after 3 defeats against Galatasaray,Istanbulspor and Karabukspor. Now they will Face Fenerbahce. Then they will have matches against Besiktas,Trabzonspor,Kasımpaşa. Not in order but will be really tough games. Ahmet Cebe(M) will be suspended in Fenerbahce match and wont play. Those last 5 poinst look deceiving. As I mentioned before in Sivasspor match they parked the bus and found lucky goals in my opinion. And other 2 points from 2 draws were against G.Antep,which plays better now but that moment not good at all, and against Elazıgspor worse team of league. What I am trying to say is this team wont be able to beat Fenerbahce even at their homefield. On the other hand Fenerbahce has issue about adequacy of TD. Aykut Kocaman,TD of Fenerbahce, is like Jose Mourinho without talents :) Same psychology at matches but no effects. Fenerbahce is big club and I dont think this match will result in a surprise score. Lets think about this. If Galatasaray wins on Friday and Fenerbahce lose in Saturday then I cant imagine the situation. Fenerbahce will have absences which are not so important according to rival's power. They might be important if they were playing against big club or strong mediocre teams but not against Akhisarspor. Matches arenot won on paper but reality is crucial. And at that moment Akhisar isnot capable of that power to punish Fenerbahce's ongoing bad mood and low morale. I guess players will play more motivated to beat Akhisar to prevent more morale lose among supporters. People looking for surprise result should consider Both Teams To Score at most and Over 2,5 Goals. Here is My Predictions: 1- Fenerbahce Win 2- Fenerbahce win -1 AH 3- Over 2,5 Goals 4 -Both Teams NOT To Score
There was moments everything happens in an magical way. Who thought Akhisar could find a goal from an offside position. Not a clear mistake by referees. But still a mistake. Then the most discussed player made the winning goal :) Selcuk Sahin :) Any way therefore Both Teams Not To score bet failed. I hoped Fenerbahce would find the 3rd goal. Stay tune. Both teams may offer us great odds in future. ;) Full Time: 1-2 PS: Kayserispor-Karabukspor: Full Time 3-0 Sorry for misunderstanding about Ahmet Cebe's suspension. Not worked but I MUST BECAREFULL!!!!!!:@:wall

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Gençlerbirliği-Elazıgspor: Genclerbirliği had 2 draws after succesful wins against Istanbulspor and Kayserispor, 0-2 and 4-0 were results in order. 2 draws 3-3 with Galatasaray at home and 0-0 with Karabukspor at away. Today Karabuk made mistakes as they did at Genclerbirliği match but Genclerbirliği couldnt punish those mistakes as Kayseri luckily did. Last 4 seasons Genclerbirliği held at best 9 th position in Superleague at the ends. 2 times finished just above relegation line,14th place and 1 time 10th position and last year 9 th position. This year they may target Top Six. To do that they must not lose any points from matches against teams as Elazıgspor. This kind of teams should have a target otherwise match results will become unpredictable once they lose their chances to move up or get loose after they get rid of relegation fear. If we put Galatasaray match beside and analyze Karabukspor match of Genclerbirliği we will easily find out that probably now they are working on a strategy how to score against teams like Elazıgspor. They should hit to kill in figurative speach.(

Gençlerbirliği-Elazıgspor: Genclerbirliği had 2 draws after succesful wins against Istanbulspor and Kayserispor, 0-2 and 4-0 were results in order. 2 draws 3-3 with Galatasaray at home and 0-0 with Karabukspor at away. Today Karabuk made mistakes as they did at Genclerbirliği match but Genclerbirliği couldnt punish those mistakes as Kayseri luckily did. Last 4 seasons Genclerbirliği held at best 9 th position in Superleague at the ends. 2 times finished just above relegation line,14th place and 1 time 10th position and last year 9 th position. This year they may target Top Six. To do that they must not lose any points from matches against teams as Elazıgspor. This kind of teams should have a target otherwise match results will become unpredictable once they lose their chances to move up or get loose after they get rid of relegation fear. If we put Galatasaray match beside and analyze Karabukspor match of Genclerbirliği we will easily find out that probably now they are working on a strategy how to score against teams like Elazıgspor. They should hit to kill in figurative speach.( Ok from your analyse you seem pretty sure about this match.Do you rank it as a must bet?

Ok from your analyse you seem pretty sure about this match.Do you rank it as a must bet?
That's what I played in my coupone. I am pretty sure about this match. Can I call this as a must bet? Yep why not. Ofcourse this match isnot like Barcelona playing against weak team but with this odd I will be happy take risks.

That's what I played in my coupone. I am pretty sure about this match. Can I call this as a must bet? Yep why not. Ofcourse this match isnot like Barcelona playing against weak team but with this odd I will be happy take risks.
Home team could win if there wasn'a red card.Anyway bet lost...bad choice..

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 And as I mentioned before they had to hit to kill if they dont we will see this kind of results a lot. I am sorry for your loss. I ALWAYS write my predictions about games I also place bet. Not just let readers take risks I also take that risk .Believe me I am probably more upset than you do :(

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 I dunno about hcp in this match. But If they play as they did against Trabzonspor then Bursaspor will win easily. In Kasımpasa ,after win against Fenerbahce , it seems to be a bad luck. They have had 2 defeats and 1 draw which came so hard at late times against Mersinspor. I didnt analyze enough this match but my heart says Bursaspor for sure. After 4 draws lately they have got the win in away match against very defensive team Trabzonspor. We shouldnt underestimate that draw. Kasımpaşa lost against Besiktaş but there was long story I will tell later. Now without analyzing we have just those arguments. 1-Bursaspor stronger and more of a team than Kasımpasa 2- Not easy to beat them at home field 3- They have Besiktas match next week so not wanna lose 4- They need winning series to move up . Downside of Bursaspor. They are eager to hold draw against these kind of teams. Even they couldnt win against Sivasspor at away match even though they were leading 0-2 till 83th min! So if we arenot sure Bursaspor win Both Teams To Score will suit best for us. Kasımpasa is different but dont think they will attack or they will be in attacking mind. Lets stay in those. 1- Bursaspor win 2- Both Teams To Score

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 9 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Besiktas JK v Bursaspor Kulübü (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sivasspor v Eskisehirspor (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kasimpasa SK v Antalyaspor (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] KDC Karabükspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Trabzonspor v Akhisar Belediyespor (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gaziantepspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mersin Idman Yurdu v Galatasaray SK (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Elazigspor v Kayserispor (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fenerbahçe SK v Orduspor (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] btw @Deniz well done for the great effort here :clap

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Thank you Mc Nasara I am trying my best. Beşiktaş-Bursaspor: There is ongoing dispute between these teams for long years. There were alot of fights happened between fans that caused both teams to be suspended or punished. Bursaspor's Coach was ex-Besiktas player and coach. He isnot a bad coach on the other hand he is a good one. Besiktas' fans respect him but I dont think they wanna see him in their team's management soon! Not like Mehmet Özdilek,Antalyaspor's coach, he had few damages to Besiktas while directing Bursaspor ;) This is my opinion. Anyway, if Bursaspor loses this game then Bursaspor will have big problems. After succesful seasons this year wont be so desirable. What's the problem? I really dunno. But my guess they dont have stability right now. Especially defense players seems to play as if their first season together. They depend on Battalla with 7 goals( 4 in Superleague), and Pinto with 6 goals(3 in Super league). If you are that predictable then probably Besiktas will be eager to have a plan to minimise their potential danger. On the other side Beşiktas becoming more of team that doesnt depend on Fernandes. Last match against Mersinspor gave us that glimpse. This is good for them but bad for rivals. Coz before last week you could easily stop Besiktas by locking Fernandes closely would be enough. I still dont think Besiktas as a strong team but in my first post in this forum I mentioned about the strength of the few teams' jerseys. If you play fantasy football you maynot pick any of Besiktas players in your team. Even you may build a fantasy team among Turkish League Players! Ofcourse few of them outstanding by name but what they do actually is fighting !! Not literally :) This is Besiktas' weapon in this season. Almeida,Holosko and Fernandes totally score 11 goals. Besiktas has scored 19 goals total in Super League and 11 of 19 belongs those 3. Other important thing about Besiktas scoring is their defense players also are dangerous in free kicks.! They have found few goals from those kicks. Besiktas' young player Oguzhan received red card and wont be in squad at this match. Is he a big absence? I dont think so especially if you are playing with youngsters. Youngsters donot provide consistency often. If he was able to play in this match after he played amazing in Mersinspor match he would feel more pressure on him to show himself again with that performance.! Now another player will have chance to show off himself :) Good for Besiktas. Bursaspor hasnt won against Besiktas in last 4 games between them. They lost all . Last season 1-2 at home, 3-1 at away. Season 2010-2011 1-0 at away and 0-3 at home ( by Federation due to fans' illegal acts) Besiktaş will be strong at home against Bursaspor. Bursaspor has played against Fenerbahce and got draw by Fenerbahce's own goal(FT:1-1), defeated by Galatasaray by their own goal(FT:3-2), and last week they defeated Trabzonspor at away(FT:0-1). Not bad at all. But we only can or should take Galatasaray match into consideration if we really wanna come to conclusion about this match. Neither Trabzonspor nor Fenerbahce has that potential in forward line to come over obstacles. Obstacles I meant rivals' defense/defense tactics. Here is my conclusion. I amnot guessing an Under 2,5 game. I will take Over 2,5 Goals 1,97 @Bet365 5$ stakes and will take Besiktas win 2,25@Bet365 10$ stakes. (Dont forget I have only 100$ imaginary) :)

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Over 1,5 seems really good bet for that match. Especially when we consider when Mersin plays against scorer teams matches go over 1,5 or 2,5 easily. With morale boost Galatsaray probably will defeat Mersin. The question what can Mersin do to stop Galatasaray? We havent seen that move from them yet in any matches among they have played. So Over 1,5 in multi-bet is a good idea. Good luck.

Over 1' date='5 seems really good bet for that match. Especially when we consider when Mersin plays against scorer teams matches go over 1,5 or 2,5 easily. With morale boost Galatsaray probably will defeat Mersin. The question what can Mersin do to stop Galatasaray? We havent seen that move from them yet in any matches among they have played. So Over 1,5 in multi-bet is a good idea. Good luck.[/quote'] thnx mate,help from who live in country where games are played is very usefull.gl

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 I amnot gonna bet on this match but I have few opinions about it who may decide to bet on. Sivasspor-Eskisehirspor: Sivasspor is feeling downward after sensational win against Beşiktaş (0-1). Then A great comeback against Bursaspor and got draw by late goals(2-2). then suddenly 3 lost games Antalyaspor,Akhisar and Orduspor. We may understand two of them. But They probably also hadnt thought Akhisar match would be lost. That was the killing shot of their morale and then Orduspor at home beat them by 2-0. Ofcourse one red card and then at the same moment being 10 men on the field they had no way to get points against Orduspor. Now they are playing at home against mediocre-strong team with high morale. No absences in Eskhisehir that I know of. And Rıza Çalımbay was ex coach of Eskisehirspor 2 seasons ago. From then he hasnt had any wins against Eskisehirspor since he is in charge of Sivasspor. On the other side Ersun Yanal is attacking minded coach. When he tried his team to protect the score he had few point losts. Against Akhisar for instance (1-1). I dont think he will play defesively against Sivasspor. Especially when he is aware of Sivasspor position. In my opinion Sivasspor has 2 advantages in this game. One they will play at home field second probably weather will be cold.! Some of you may think after point losts they will play more motivated to earn points and move on . Ofcourse football has this magic inside.But Eskisehirspor match is alittle bit tough to handle right now. Ersun Yanal has potential to pick good youngsters. For instance Onur Kıvrak, goal keeper in Trabzonspor. I cant remember now but he has few more. Now he has Alper Potuk in his hand with talent. Maynot be enough for bigger clubs right now but against teams like Sivasspor he will be great role. Necati Ateş former Galatasaray striker has had good goal numbers in this season. Any way from my point of view here is my conclusion. If everything is good to play football I am expecting Over 2,5 Goals . And Eskisehir win. But The way Eskisehirspor plays I am expecting goal from Eneramo after he hasnot scored in last 2 matches. So Both Teams To Score is gonna be a good choice for multi bets also. PS:If you are expecting or planning Sivasspor win then you may take Half Time Sivasspor for bigger odds. Good Luck

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 ersun yanal : Bural Yılmaz (Top Scorer of Turkey) vestel manisapor ersun yanal: ceyhun gülselam (galatasaray) ersun yanal : Arda Turan (atletico madrid) vestel manisaspor ersun yanal: Caner Erkin (fenerbahçe) vestel manisapor he found all these player, and now Alper Potuk- he is playin excellent at these days.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 BEŞİKTAŞ - BURSASPOR Although this match is rated as a derby it is NOT.There has been rivalry between the team fans but not with the teams itself.The reason for the fans rivalry is that Beşiktaş had allegedly lost a match in the last match of the 03-04 season to get Bursaspor relegated to a lower divison.So therefore the rivalry between the fans is quite understandable where the rivalry between the teams is very irrelevant. As for the match analysis.. The hosts come into the match with a boost of confidence from the previous home defeat of Mersinspor with a shiny scoreline of 3-0.(Beşiktaş played 43 mins. of 2nd half with 10 men). Beşiktaş has a tireless midfield but it isnt a creative one as they only depend on Manuel Fernandes to be creative.Bursaspor is aware of this and they will be locking him up on every occasion he gets the ball.If he is locked down,the hosts will have a hard time feeding the wings and the man up front who is Hugo Almeida.The performance of Beşiktaş right winger Filip Holosko will play a vital role in the outcome of the match.His concentration has been up and down recently and this is one of the major factors that keeps me from saying that the match will be an easy one for the hosts. Bursaspor will play a counter attack formation and they will most probably get lucky on a break and score at least 1 against the favours Beşiktaş.However,Beşiktaş welcome back captain İ.Toraman for this match and I believe he will be starting as a Defensive Midfielder right in front of the defensive line and this will add a 3rd centreback to the defensive line as his original position is a CB.If he starts as I assume Bursaspor will have a hard time on scoring and Beşiktaş will use more of the fullbacks and wingers and most probably score more than a couple. I will be posting the starting line ups later on as they are declared.For now the value on Beşiktaş to win is a great value! My choice will be either a HOME SIDE WIN or OVERS 2.5

I amnot gonna bet on this match but I have few opinions about it who may decide to bet on. Sivasspor-Eskisehirspor: Sivasspor is feeling downward after sensational win against Beşiktaş (0-1). Then A great comeback against Bursaspor and got draw by late goals(2-2). then suddenly 3 lost games Antalyaspor,Akhisar and Orduspor. We may understand two of them. But They probably also hadnt thought Akhisar match would be lost. That was the killing shot of their morale and then Orduspor at home beat them by 2-0. Ofcourse one red card and then at the same moment being 10 men on the field they had no way to get points against Orduspor. Now they are playing at home against mediocre-strong team with high morale. No absences in Eskhisehir that I know of. And Rıza Çalımbay was ex coach of Eskisehirspor 2 seasons ago. From then he hasnt had any wins against Eskisehirspor since he is in charge of Sivasspor. On the other side Ersun Yanal is attacking minded coach. When he tried his team to protect the score he had few point losts. Against Akhisar for instance (1-1). I dont think he will play defesively against Sivasspor. Especially when he is aware of Sivasspor position. In my opinion Sivasspor has 2 advantages in this game. One they will play at home field second probably weather will be cold.! Some of you may think after point losts they will play more motivated to earn points and move on . Ofcourse football has this magic inside.But Eskisehirspor match is alittle bit tough to handle right now. Ersun Yanal has potential to pick good youngsters. For instance Onur Kıvrak, goal keeper in Trabzonspor. I cant remember now but he has few more. Now he has Alper Potuk in his hand with talent. Maynot be enough for bigger clubs right now but against teams like Sivasspor he will be great role. Necati Ateş former Galatasaray striker has had good goal numbers in this season. Any way from my point of view here is my conclusion. If everything is good to play football I am expecting Over 2,5 Goals . And Eskisehir win. But The way Eskisehirspor plays I am expecting goal from Eneramo after he hasnot scored in last 2 matches. So Both Teams To Score is gonna be a good choice for multi bets also. PS:If you are expecting or planning Sivasspor win then you may take Half Time Sivasspor for bigger odds. Good Luck
Sivasspor are missing hard working midfielder Kadir Bekmezci which will play an important role for Sivasspor.He will surely be missed as he was the organizer of the midfield.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 OFFICIAL LINE UPS: BEŞİKTAŞ: McGregor, Hilbert, Sivok, Ersan Gülüm, Uğur Boral, Necip, Veli Kavlak, Fernandes, Holosko, Olcay Şahan, Hugo Almeida TD: Samet Aybaba BURSASPOR: Carson, Basser, Serdar, İbrahim, Vederson, N'Diaye, Belluschi, Batalla, Ferhat, Tuncay, Sestak TD: Ertuğrul Sağlam Interesting line up for Bursaspor. Almost with 4 strikers. Tuncay and Ferhat arenot good at defense. Ferhat last season played at Division One. New transfer in this season. N'Diaye and Belluschi probably handle the midfield defense. I guess Ertugrul Sağlam thinking locking Fernandes will be enough. Anyway I hope he is wrong and make my day :D Good Luck all PS: Ferhat's 3rd time in starting line up and Tuncay's is the same.

Thank you Mc Nasara I am trying my best. Beşiktaş-Bursaspor: There is ongoing dispute between these teams for long years. There were alot of fights happened between fans that caused both teams to be suspended or punished. Bursaspor's Coach was ex-Besiktas player and coach. He isnot a bad coach on the other hand he is a good one. Besiktas' fans respect him but I dont think they wanna see him in their team's management soon! Not like Mehmet Özdilek,Antalyaspor's coach, he had few damages to Besiktas while directing Bursaspor ;) This is my opinion. Anyway, if Bursaspor loses this game then Bursaspor will have big problems. After succesful seasons this year wont be so desirable. What's the problem? I really dunno. But my guess they dont have stability right now. Especially defense players seems to play as if their first season together. They depend on Battalla with 7 goals( 4 in Superleague), and Pinto with 6 goals(3 in Super league). If you are that predictable then probably Besiktas will be eager to have a plan to minimise their potential danger. On the other side Beşiktas becoming more of team that doesnt depend on Fernandes. Last match against Mersinspor gave us that glimpse. This is good for them but bad for rivals. Coz before last week you could easily stop Besiktas by locking Fernandes closely would be enough. I still dont think Besiktas as a strong team but in my first post in this forum I mentioned about the strength of the few teams' jerseys. If you play fantasy football you maynot pick any of Besiktas players in your team. Even you may build a fantasy team among Turkish League Players! Ofcourse few of them outstanding by name but what they do actually is fighting !! Not literally :) This is Besiktas' weapon in this season. Almeida,Holosko and Fernandes totally score 11 goals. Besiktas has scored 19 goals total in Super League and 11 of 19 belongs those 3. Other important thing about Besiktas scoring is their defense players also are dangerous in free kicks.! They have found few goals from those kicks. Besiktas' young player Oguzhan received red card and wont be in squad at this match. Is he a big absence? I dont think so especially if you are playing with youngsters. Youngsters donot provide consistency often. If he was able to play in this match after he played amazing in Mersinspor match he would feel more pressure on him to show himself again with that performance.! Now another player will have chance to show off himself :) Good for Besiktas. Bursaspor hasnt won against Besiktas in last 4 games between them. They lost all . Last season 1-2 at home, 3-1 at away. Season 2010-2011 1-0 at away and 0-3 at home ( by Federation due to fans' illegal acts) Besiktaş will be strong at home against Bursaspor. Bursaspor has played against Fenerbahce and got draw by Fenerbahce's own goal(FT:1-1), defeated by Galatasaray by their own goal(FT:3-2), and last week they defeated Trabzonspor at away(FT:0-1). Not bad at all. But we only can or should take Galatasaray match into consideration if we really wanna come to conclusion about this match. Neither Trabzonspor nor Fenerbahce has that potential in forward line to come over obstacles. Obstacles I meant rivals' defense/defense tactics. Here is my conclusion. I amnot guessing an Under 2,5 game. I will take Over 2,5 Goals 1,97 @Bet365 5$ stakes and will take Besiktas win 2,25@Bet365 10$ stakes. (Dont forget I have only 100$ imaginary) :)
OFFICIAL LINE UPS: BEŞİKTAŞ: McGregor, Hilbert, Sivok, Ersan Gülüm, Uğur Boral, Necip, Veli Kavlak, Fernandes, Holosko, Olcay Şahan, Hugo Almeida TD: Samet Aybaba BURSASPOR: Carson, Basser, Serdar, İbrahim, Vederson, N'Diaye, Belluschi, Batalla, Ferhat, Tuncay, Sestak TD: Ertuğrul Sağlam Interesting line up for Bursaspor. Almost with 4 strikers. Tuncay and Ferhat arenot good at defense. Ferhat last season played at Division One. New transfer in this season. N'Diaye and Belluschi probably handle the midfield defense. I guess Ertugrul Sağlam thinking locking Fernandes will be enough. Anyway I hope he is wrong and make my day happy.gif Good Luck all PS: Ferhat's 3rd time in starting line up and Tuncay's is the same.
Almost :) Besiktas was leading 2 times but couldnt keep it. Actually I could have changed my bet after I saw official line ups but it wouldnt be fair. Coz after line ups declared it was easy to see Over 2,5 goals and I could have bet more and probably erased Besiktas win and put BTTS . As I said wouldnt be fair even it is imaginary deposit. :) I had 100$ I bet 15$ 1 bet won and I got 9,85$ . Now I have 94.85$ . I should be careful. :) FULL TIME: BESIKTAS-BURSASPOR: 3-3
I amnot gonna bet on this match but I have few opinions about it who may decide to bet on. Sivasspor-Eskisehirspor: Sivasspor is feeling downward after sensational win against Beşiktaş (0-1). Then A great comeback against Bursaspor and got draw by late goals(2-2). then suddenly 3 lost games Antalyaspor,Akhisar and Orduspor. We may understand two of them. But They probably also hadnt thought Akhisar match would be lost. That was the killing shot of their morale and then Orduspor at home beat them by 2-0. Ofcourse one red card and then at the same moment being 10 men on the field they had no way to get points against Orduspor. Now they are playing at home against mediocre-strong team with high morale. No absences in Eskhisehir that I know of. And Rıza Çalımbay was ex coach of Eskisehirspor 2 seasons ago. From then he hasnt had any wins against Eskisehirspor since he is in charge of Sivasspor. On the other side Ersun Yanal is attacking minded coach. When he tried his team to protect the score he had few point losts. Against Akhisar for instance (1-1). I dont think he will play defesively against Sivasspor. Especially when he is aware of Sivasspor position. In my opinion Sivasspor has 2 advantages in this game. One they will play at home field second probably weather will be cold.! Some of you may think after point losts they will play more motivated to earn points and move on . Ofcourse football has this magic inside.But Eskisehirspor match is alittle bit tough to handle right now. Ersun Yanal has potential to pick good youngsters. For instance Onur Kıvrak, goal keeper in Trabzonspor. I cant remember now but he has few more. Now he has Alper Potuk in his hand with talent. Maynot be enough for bigger clubs right now but against teams like Sivasspor he will be great role. Necati Ateş former Galatasaray striker has had good goal numbers in this season. Any way from my point of view here is my conclusion. If everything is good to play football I am expecting Over 2,5 Goals . And Eskisehir win. But The way Eskisehirspor plays I am expecting goal from Eneramo after he hasnot scored in last 2 matches. So Both Teams To Score is gonna be a good choice for multi bets also. PS:If you are expecting or planning Sivasspor win then you may take Half Time Sivasspor for bigger odds. Good Luck
On the other hand, I wrote a preview for this match but didnt happen as predicted. Anyway I didnt bet on this coz matches between these kind of teams may bring surprising results. To write a prediction on this result should be called "lucky guess" In PS note I pointed that for your information. SIVASSPOR-ESKİSEHIRSPOR: HALF TIME 1-0/FULL TIME:1-0

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Kasımpaşa-Antalyaspor: This will be interesting match. Both teams won last week against strong teams. Last week Kasımpaşa gave Bursaspor the chance for coming back on scoreboard but that Bursaspor couldnt make it at home!. Which is odd if we consider yesterday's match against Besiktas they came 2 times and held the draw 3-3. On the other side Antalya found 2 late goals 86 th and 90th mins against Trabzonspor and won 2-1 at home. They didnt give any chance to Trabzonspor to come back. I will take this risk and will bet on Kasımpaşa win. Kasımpaşa holds 5th position in Superleague and Antalya 2nd. Probably this lining will make them hungry for possible 3 points to hold on that position. In my opinion that motivation makes my bet decision stronger. Kasımpasa has experienced mediocre players who are aware of rival's strength. Both teams dont have any absences that I know of. Kasımpaşa lost against Besiktas . There is an information you should know. Kasımpasa's board of director are /were Besiktas' congress members too! So there was a rumour before and after that match. No evidence but it makes you a little bit awkard. Any way I dont consider that match in my analyze to come to a conclusion. So I will bet 10$ on Kasımpaşaspor win 2.6@Betvictor and 10$ BTTS 1.66@Williamhill. PS: If you think vice versa then you should take Antalya win and/or Over 2,5 Goals